The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jon's Final 4 Quote -- Trish Christa Sandra"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-06-03, 03:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jon's Final 4 Quote -- Trish Christa Sandra"
So we're screwed. We have no clue who's going this week.

I think it might help if we analyze Jon's comment from Episode 3.

Jon says that Sandra is not an "immediate threat" there are "Bigger threats" but she's not "in the Final Four."

So who is JOHN'S Final Four? This might help lead us to the key alliance that will vote out one of the other four.

Based on the episodes and Survivor Insider videos, it's likely that Shawn, Michelle and Burton are aligned, which makes Jon a pretty good lock for the 4th spot.

* Episode 1 SI, Sandra says that Burton takes the fishing net away from her rudely.
* Episode 1, Burton, Shawn and Michelle share coconut juice
* Episode 1 SI, Sandra says she likes Christa and Rupert.
* Episode 2 SI, Sandra and Christa complain about Shawn.
* Episode 2 SI, Burton says Rupert is not really part of the group and does his own thing.
* Episode 2 SI, Jon says Burton likes his singing.
* Episode 2 SI, Sandra refers to Trish and Christa as "buddies." Later she calls Shawn and Burton, "Batman and Robin."
* Episode 2 SI, Jon hints that Christa and Michelle are rivals, but it's hard to understand if he really means that or not.
* Episode 3 SI, Christa wants to go visit the other tribe and get to know them. Strategic? Or is she worried about her place in her tribe?
* Episode 3 SI, Jon and Christa go off looking for treasure together.
* Episode 3 SI, Shawn, Burton and Michelle make nasty comments about the "laziness" of Jon and Christa.

Based on this evidence, my best guess is that Jon's Final Four troop is made up of Jon, Burton, Shawn and Michelle.

1) That means if Rupert is taken away by the Morgan Tribe, the voting block of four has the majority.
2) That leaves Christa, Trish and Sandra as the prime targets.
3) Sandra was deemed "not the biggest threat." One can speculate that Jon meant Rupert was the biggest threat. But if Rupert is gone, does Sandra become a threat again?

So, I believe that the three biggest targets based on editing are Trish, Christa and Sandra.

Who goes? Who knows? But I am leaning toward Christa.

Feel free to poke holes as necessary.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jon's Final 4 Quote -- Trish Ch... bluebeard 10-06-03 1
   RE: Jon's Final 4 Quote -- Trish Ch... Brownroach 10-06-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bluebeard 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-06-03, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bluebeard Click to send private message to bluebeard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jon's Final 4 Quote -- Trish Christa Sandra"
Good analysis markopolo. But there is also the chance that if and when Rupert gets switched and saves Morgans life, Morgan has to give Drake a member(not necessarily but probable)Since MB probably doesn't want 5 females and 3 males on one tribe besides in the merge, Andrew and Osten the strongest on Morgan will probably give Drake Ryan.O making Ryan.O the target to be booted on Drake. It's already been rumored that Rhino is a switch victim maybe this is how it plays out???

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-06-03, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jon's Final 4 Quote -- Trish Christa Sandra"
I could see either Christa or Ryan O. going next. I'd lean toward MarkoPolo's choice of Christa right now though, because:

a) I believe the tribes will be told about the reward of stealing the MVP before the IC takes place, and

b) Ryan O. and other Morgans look mostly happy in what appear to be post-IC caps. If Ryan O. or anyone else were on the verge of being traded I think they'd all look more serious.

Jon seems to be playing everyone pretty well at this point. He may not be in as good with B/S/M as he thinks, but he's tighter with them than Christa and Sandra are.

It seemed like Sandra was sent to raid Morgan first because Drake hoped/knew Morgan would find her abrasive. That can be used to Drake's advantage post-merge, if necessary.

Christa, on the other hand, is basically friendly and outgoing. She's already made a trip to Morgan. She's also close to Rupert. If Rupert is going over there this week, Drake may want to prevent Morgan from being able to steal an ally of Rupert's next time around.

And, if Christa is the last one to go in the challenge and loses it for Drake, it gives them a convenient reason to boot her.

I think Trish's lack of face time is because she is being saved for later, not because she is boring. I don't see her being targeted this week.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •