The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Supernova Love List: week 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Current Message

cheesybread 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-06-06, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cheesybread Click to send private message to cheesybread Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Supernova Love List: week 10"
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-06 AT 08:51 AM (EST)

This is what this show is all about. Awesome talent and superior performances. On with the rankings:

1. Storm Large – David Bowie “Suffragette City” & Original “Ladylike”(5) - The DB tune was good and her interaction with Dave Navarro was great. She is completely comfortable on stage still completely captures my attention when she is on it. (Did I mention she is HOT!!) I don't see SN playing her song, and that is a knock against her at this point in the competition. Last year JD won, basically, for Pretty Vegas. But, but, but, I thought the song and her performance of it was awesome. I would definitely pay money to see her live.

2. Magni – The Beatles “Back in the U.S.S.R.” & Original “When Time Comes”(2) - Back in the USSR was lacking a little emotion but it is hard to bring that out when the USSR no longer exists and does not conjure up the same emotions as it used to. Being of the 80's I always think of Billy Joel singing this anyway. But I digress. The original, though I can't remember any of it, was awesome. I read elsewhere that it is a complete song ready for airplay now. I agree with that. I want to see/hear more of Magni's original stuff.

3. Toby Rand – The Killers “Mr. Brightside” & Original “Throw it Away”(4) - The first song was pretty good. When it was over I kept trying to compare it to Marty. It wasn't as good as Marty but Toby seemed to want to get to his original. His Oh, Oh, Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh-riginal was instantly memorable and fun. I can hear this one playing loud in the car with the windows open.

4. Lukas Rossi – Bon Jovi “Livin' on a Prayer” & Original “Headspin”(1) - The first song was interesting at first but got boring as he did nothing else with it. His original was pretty good. It fit him. The hairdo was bugging me and once again I couldn't understand a word. I could feel more emotion from him, but that was it.

5. Dilana – The Who “Behind Blue Eyes” & Original “Supersoul”(6) - Someone commented in the past week or two on the reality episode that it's like Dilana is turning into Jill. While I think talent wise she is leaps and bounds above Jill (as all the remaining rawkers are), her personality is showing an extremely high maintanance person, much like Jill. I must confess that I missed both of her songs tonight but I was happy that it was her that I missed and haven't felt the need to watch on the net. So that alone puts her at the bottom of my love list.

Tommyhawked - Ryan(3) - I think Ryan has an incredible amount of talent, possibly the most of the final 6. However, it is still raw and I think SN just wouldn't have known what to expect from him song-to-song. For those conspiracy theororists, the two women probably were kept for a reason. SN is still considering a women and these are the only two left, so why get rid of either of them unless you are sure. (As a side note, after the clinic this week, I think they are sure they don't want Dilana. Gilby, as much as stated it as fact.)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Supernova Love List: week 10   dreamerbeliever     09-05-06       
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   cycles2k     09-06-06     1  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   Hoobie     09-06-06     2  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   Glow     09-06-06     4  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   nailbone     09-06-06     27  
             RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   Glow     09-06-06     34  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   Glow     09-06-06     3  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   Iconoclastic     09-06-06     5  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   brvnkrz     09-06-06     6  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   nailbone     09-06-06     29  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   brvnkrz     09-06-06     30  
             RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   nailbone     09-06-06     32  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   cheesybread     09-06-06     7  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   byoffer     09-06-06     8  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   Breezy     09-06-06     9  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   michel     09-06-06     10  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   Bebo     09-06-06     11  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   geg6     09-06-06     12  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   xwraith27     09-06-06     13  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   CattyChat     09-06-06     14  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   weltek     09-06-06     16  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   Wacko Jacko     09-06-06     17  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   byoffer     09-06-06     18  
             RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   Wacko Jacko     09-06-06     31  
                 RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   bullzeye     09-06-06     35  
                 RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   byoffer     09-06-06     37  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   weltek     09-06-06     20  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   weltek     09-06-06     15  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   Loree     09-06-06     19  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   djandy     09-06-06     21  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   TanNymph     09-06-06     36  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   SilverStar     09-06-06     22  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   geekboy     09-06-06     23  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   ginger     09-06-06     24  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   geekboy     09-06-06     26  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   nailbone     09-06-06     33  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   bullzeye     09-06-06     25  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   Velcrohead     09-06-06     28  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •