The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Supernova Love List: week 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Current Message

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-05-06, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Supernova Love List: week 10"
So what did you think of the week ten performances by these five rockers? Have new favorites emerged, did old favorites make your heart beat faster yet again, or who disappointed and had you scratching your head wondering what the *bleep* was that?

Remember that a love list is all about you and whatever you want to base it on. As long as you’re being true to your feelings, then it is correct.

1) Dilana – The Who “Behind Blue Eyes” & Original “Supersoul” (1,1,1,1,2,2,2,2,3) The show must go on, what a trooper! Absolutely LOVED the tone to Dilana’s voice tonight in the beginning of “Behind Blue Eyes”. Those 30 seconds may be the best thing I’ve heard the entire season. Her original was okay but not being able to move around probably hurt her some. My only advice to Dilana would be to quit calling attention to her whoops a daisy moment. The viewing public tends to have a short memory, huh what was I talking about? Since this is the last week of the in-season love list, Dilana finishes were she started with me, a numero uno. It’s all about what happens on the stage and what goes into the microphone, love you Dilana!

2) Storm Large – David Bowie “Suffragette City” & Original “Ladylike” (5,6,4,2,3,5,7,4,6) Suffragette City was okay but was blown away by the original. Totally cool that her original was the best of the night. I could see myself wanting to listen to this song 10 or 20 years from now. It was just that good in my humble bumble opinion. And who knew that a simple white T-shirt could look that good on a human being? Stormy is so sexy hot and a fantastic entertainer.

3) Toby Rand – The Killers “Mr. Brightside” & Original “Throw it Away” (10,3,10,7,6,6,6,3,5) It was good but I preferred the intensity of Marty’s version. It was a fun rock out set. Can now see him winning and fronting SN, but there is a tone in Toby’s voice that just isn’t for me. Singing an original about getting wasted was a brilliant choice for this band. Would be okay if he does win the gig and wouldn’t be disappointed, but I would definitely want to know which contestants were performing with the house band before purchasing a ticket.

4) Lukas Rossi – Bon Jovi “Livin' on a Prayer” & Original “Headspin” (3,2,5,5,7,1,3,7,2) Hated the Bon Jovi remix. I’ll give him credit for having the ballz to attempt it, but it was awful. Couldn’t understand a word, no shocker there. The original was okay but nothing spectacular. Couldn’t see myself wanting to listen to it over and over. Lucky Charm is like a roller coaster ride, up and down. One thing is for sure, I'm always ready for the next ride.

5) Magni – The Beatles “Back in the U.S.S.R.” & Original “When Time Comes” (13,4,3,4,4,4,5,5,4) Haven’t pretty much all of the Iceman’s performances been about the same? Are there really enough people in Iceland to keep him out of the bottom three again? We shall see. We all know he has a fantastic voice and is like a chameleon but I haven’t seen much originality out of him. Sorry but I just wouldn’t go out of my way to seek out him performing live with SN or solo. Great cover artist.

Booted: Ryan Star (6,8,7,3,1,3,1,1,1) Ryan is the first contestant in two seasons of Rock Star that I have been distraught over being booted when they were. While I loved and still do love my dread-locked girl Jordis (be on the lookout for her album soon), her being booted was more of a blessing and expected. Truly thought Ryan might win this thing. He is an amazing songwriter, brought something new to the table every time he performed, was hands down the most improved performer from week one, and would have brought a high level of quality to Supernova. I guess SN wants a singer to go along with the songs they’ve wrote, songs about making love and getting wasted. How original. I hope that there is a time when Ryan is looking down upon Supernova in the Billboard charts. If you do come to Chicago, I’ll fork over any dough needed to see you live Mr. Star.

The order the contestants appeared …

Dilana – The Who “Behind Blue Eyes” & Original “Supersoul”
Magni – The Beatles “Back in the U.S.S.R.” & Original “When Time Comes”
Storm Large – David Bowie “Suffragette City” & Original “Ladylike”
Lukas Rossi – Bon Jovi “Livin' on a Prayer” & Original “Headspin”
Toby Rand – The Killers “Mr. Brightside” & Original “Throw it Away”

This is the last week for the performance night love list Just wanted to thank everyone who has participated and done a ranking this season. Last year this thread had like 2 or 3 virgin posters brought into the light and this season was like 3 or 4, so that totally rocked and brought a smile to my face. Had a blast and hope this weekly thread added to your enjoyment of this phenomenal show. It truly does put A.I. to shame huh?

After the finale next week, I’ll start an overview love list thread for all the rawkers who performed this season. Did you think early boots like Matt & Chris were better then someone who lasted longer? Can’t wait to find out your thoughts for the complete season. Til then, later kids.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Supernova Love List: week 10   dreamerbeliever     09-05-06       
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   cycles2k     09-06-06     1  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   Hoobie     09-06-06     2  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   Glow     09-06-06     4  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   nailbone     09-06-06     27  
             RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   Glow     09-06-06     34  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   Glow     09-06-06     3  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   Iconoclastic     09-06-06     5  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   brvnkrz     09-06-06     6  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   nailbone     09-06-06     29  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   brvnkrz     09-06-06     30  
             RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   nailbone     09-06-06     32  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   cheesybread     09-06-06     7  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   byoffer     09-06-06     8  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   Breezy     09-06-06     9  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   michel     09-06-06     10  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   Bebo     09-06-06     11  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   geg6     09-06-06     12  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   xwraith27     09-06-06     13  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   CattyChat     09-06-06     14  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   weltek     09-06-06     16  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   Wacko Jacko     09-06-06     17  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   byoffer     09-06-06     18  
             RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   Wacko Jacko     09-06-06     31  
                 RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   bullzeye     09-06-06     35  
                 RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   byoffer     09-06-06     37  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   weltek     09-06-06     20  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   weltek     09-06-06     15  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   Loree     09-06-06     19  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   djandy     09-06-06     21  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   TanNymph     09-06-06     36  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   SilverStar     09-06-06     22  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   geekboy     09-06-06     23  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   ginger     09-06-06     24  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   geekboy     09-06-06     26  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   nailbone     09-06-06     33  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   bullzeye     09-06-06     25  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 10   Velcrohead     09-06-06     28  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •