The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Lill's Early Show Appearance"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-03-03, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Lill's Early Show Appearance"
Lillian showed a good sense of humor and smiled a lot. She looked kind of heavy in her outfit. They showed a side shot of her, and she looked bigger than even on the show. Did she purposely wear big clothes and/or padding?

djandy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Lill's Early Show Appearanc... djandy 10-03-03 1
   RE: Big Lill's Early Show Appearanc... Brownroach 10-03-03 2
 RE: Big Lill's Early Show Appearanc... Loree 10-03-03 3
   RE: Big Lill's Early Show Appearanc... Brownroach 10-03-03 4
       RE: Big Lill's Early Show Appearanc... Breezy 10-03-03 5
           RE: Big Lill's Early Show Appearanc... mistofleas 10-03-03 6
               RE: Big Lill's Early Show Appearanc... FarmBoy 10-03-03 12
           RE: Big Lill's Early Show Appearanc... Brownroach 10-03-03 8
 Link Breezy 10-03-03 7
   RE: making fire in rain comment rnabring 10-03-03 9
       RE: making fire in rain comment pdragonfly 10-03-03 10
       RE: making fire in rain comment Breezy 10-03-03 11
           RE: making fire in rain comment frisky 10-03-03 13
               RE: making fire in rain comment Breezy 10-03-03 15
       RE: making fire in rain comment wendyp 10-03-03 14
       RE: making fire in rain comment Amily 10-03-03 16
           RE: making fire in rain comment Brownroach 10-03-03 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-03-03, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Lill's Early Show Appearance"
* Lill said that it was heartbreaking when she was voted off when you expect to go to the end and win the million dollars. But she was glad she wasn't 1st to go.

* Friends - Ryan S. probably because he was close to the age of her scouts. After Ryan left she felt lonely and out of place.

* She felt part of the reason she was voted out was because of her age. She was the oldest, and not as cute as Darrah, who she calls a lovely person. But she said that people would rather cuddle up to Darrah than her.

* The young people treated her kindly and with respect.

* Andrew tried to keep the tribe together, and tried to pacify the big bulky guys. Andrew did as good as he could with the people he had.

*** Darrah learned to work alongside of us.

(I didn't see Darrah working at this point, so is Lill talking about down the road when Darrah learns to work better after Lill returns??)

* Any romantic relationship? Lill said there were friendships, and that she doesn't kiss and tell, even on other people.

* She wasn't going to bash anybody.

* Originally from Maine.

* Harry asked her why Andrew was the leader when Lill had all the skills. Lill said that her husband told her before she went on Survivor to leave her Scoutmaster hat at home, and she chose to be a follower.

* The 3 fish hooks were lost by 3 different people (but she wouldn't name the other 2).

* Was being a Scout Leader and advantage or disadvantage? She said it was an advantage because she could make a fire in the pouring rain, and it gave her patience.

The only possible spoiler material I heard was the comment about Darrah learning to work.

djandy

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-03-03, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Lill's Early Show Appearance"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-03 AT 10:42 AM (EST)

She also said that she decided to go fishing because they'd gone nine days (I guess she meant eight) with no fish -- meaning that the people who lost the first two hooks didn't catch any fish either.

So why was it such a big deal that Lill lost the hook. Yeah it was the last one, but apparently they were all incompetent at fishing anyway.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Lill's Early Show Appearance"
I sure liked it better when they did the interview in the studio and talked to the person the whole time. But now they have those lame questions from the phone calls. They waste time introducing themselves and saying hello and we hear next to nothing about the bootee. I guess it is their way of telling us as little as possible. She did seem guarded about how she answered and she seemed happy.

10-03-03, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Lill's Early Show Appearance"
I agree the segments seem very short and especially useless this time. Lill only mentioned Andrew, Ryan S. and Darrah individually. And no questions about Christa or how she perceived the Drakes.

And you just reminded me that one caller asked why noone "initiated" Lill to be the leader. Must've been a friend of Jeanne Hebert's, LOL.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Lill's Early Show Appearance"
Did she still sound bitter at Andrew for not being a "leader" and getting back to her about her fate? Or did it sound more like they made up at loser lodge?

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Lill's Early Show Appearance"
I didn't get the impression she was "bitter" per se about Andrew not getting back to her. She did seem annoyed about it though.

She said a couple of times that Andrew did the best he could (as far as being a leader) with the people he had.

--is annoyed as hell at Lillian for just sitting back and letting the others decide her fate as opposed to putting that damned Scout hat back on and taking charge of her Survivor destiny

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-03-03, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Big Lill's Early Show Appearance"
>>--is annoyed as hell at Lillian
>for just sitting back and
>letting the others decide her
>fate as opposed to putting
>that damned Scout hat back
>on and taking charge of
>her Survivor destiny

Here! Here! I understand not having her "hat" on a first, but I would have spent those last 3 days trying to sway 2 votes. she had to see it coming.

Bovinated- An Original Draco Masterpiece

10-03-03, 11:47 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Big Lill's Early Show Appearance"
No she didn't seem bitter at all to me (of course, if she's returning to the game later, she probably wouldn't be). But she didn't say anything that hinted at anyone being at LL with her.

10-03-03, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Link"
http://www.survivorfever.net/earlyshow_lillian.html

rnabring 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-03-03, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rnabring Click to send private message to rnabring Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: making fire in rain comment"
In the CBS Early Show transcript she makes a comment about making fire in rain. Tell me if I'm wrong (which I may be), but did we seen any rain yet?

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-03-03, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: making fire in rain comment"
You're right we didn't see rain. Hmmm.

I do remember reading something about a tropical storm during their stay, and I thought they had to be removed from the island, but maybe that was misdirection.

10-03-03, 02:04 PM (EST)
11. "RE: making fire in rain comment"
I think it rained one of the first night they were there. I remember the Drake members complaining about their clothes and shoes would never dry out. Sandra made sandals out of leaves for herself.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: making fire in rain comment"
I thought their clothes were wet from when they jumped off the boat and swam (at least partially) to the village.

10-03-03, 02:49 PM (EST)
15. "RE: making fire in rain comment"
It was the morning after that Sandra made her new footwear.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-03-03, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: making fire in rain comment"
The Morgans talked about their shelter the first night and how it rained on them. Also if you notice some of the morning and evening shots of the water it is raining. I think they have just not showed the tribe sitting in the rain.

Amily 88 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-03-03, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Amily Click to send private message to Amily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: making fire in rain comment"
I can't remember exactly when she said it, but what she actually said was to the effect of I could make a fire in the rain if I had to - I believe this was in response to them asking if her troop leader skills gave her an advantage or something to that effect. So she didn't say she actually did it while she was there, but had the ability to do so if necessary.

10-03-03, 03:20 PM (EST)
17. "RE: making fire in rain comment"
Yes. It's at the very end in the link Breezy posted. She said that she could do it, not that she did do it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •