The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-03, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 What is in her hands? IceCat 10-02-03 1
   RE: What is in her hands? SurvivorBlows 10-02-03 2
       RE: What is in her hands? lroy 10-02-03 4
           ahhh... IceCat 10-02-03 5
               RE: ahhh... cowboyroo 10-03-03 6
   RE: What is in her hands? SurvivorBlows 10-02-03 3
   RE: What is in her hands? Brownroach 10-03-03 18
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 P... frisky 10-03-03 7
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 P... I_AM_HE 10-03-03 8
       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 P... Breezy 10-03-03 9
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 P... yenvoys 10-03-03 10
       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 P... katethegreat 10-03-03 13
       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 P... wendyp 10-03-03 14
       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 P... frisky 10-03-03 15
       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 P... lizzmac 10-03-03 19
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 P... djandy 10-03-03 11
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 P... VerucaSalt 10-03-03 12
       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 P... jkokoj 10-03-03 17
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 P... ConningOfficer 10-03-03 16
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 P... pdragonfly 10-03-03 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "What is in her hands?"
Detail from image 08.jpg:

Is this something that arrived via tree mail?

Does it say something about what one of the challenges might be?

The sticks have tiny lashings on them and blue decorations. The blue cloth seems to be the same cloth holding Christa's hair.

Sandra has her canteen strapped on. Christa's hair looks too nice for this to be immediately after competition so maybe this is just prior to the IC and the wooden gadget is part of the reward that Drake has apparently won.

Tie this to the conversation of an apparent plot to throw the next IC (something that would be likely only if Drake wins the next RC) and I say that it is a virtual lock that Drake wins the next RC.

10-02-03, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What is in her hands?"
Here's a little cleaner copy... my guess is it's tree mail (in the form of a scroll-like thing)

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-02-03, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What is in her hands?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-03 AT 11:32 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-02-03 AT 11:31 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-02-03 AT 11:28 PM (EST)

It looks like the tree mail in tonights episode for the IC... It looks like it only has three sides and similar to the thing the "lightest" were dangling on.

~lroy

Edited to add: me on a thread with IceCat and Webby, oh my heck!

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "ahhh..."
Maybe she is salvaging the blue cloth strips from the previous day's tree mail gadget to use as hair ribbons.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ahhh..."
I think you're right on the money IceCat

10-02-03, 11:12 PM (EST)
3. "RE: What is in her hands?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-03 AT 11:13 PM (EST)

Hey, could they be opening Part II of the map? Or next week's Part III? I can't remember if they did that tonight or not already...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: What is in her hands?"
Tie this to the conversation of an apparent plot to throw the next IC (something that would be likely only if Drake wins the next RC) and I say that it is a virtual lock that Drake wins the next RC.

It depends -- from MarkoPolo's Insider thread they are already pissed off at Jon (and Christa) for not staying at camp when they looked for the treasure.

Who knows how many "scenes" Jon has caused so far? He said that creating conflicts two or three days before TC would be part of his strategy. If Jon acts up again on Day 10 they might start discussing throwing the IC before they even have the reward challenge.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"

What is the flag thingy that is behind Tijuana and Morticia? Is that the flag from tonight's IC and they have to carry it around with them to the challenges now? Or is it something that's part of this swimming challenge?

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"
the former. i think jiffy mentioned they would be bringing those flags to challenges from now on

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"
Jiffy did say "here are your flags you will have to bring them to each challenge."

*Breezy ... keeping OT satisfied since 2003*

yenvoys 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-03-03, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail yenvoys Click to send private message to yenvoys Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"

If your friend was drowning, or having difficulties swimming, wouldn't you be slightly more concerned than these two ladies?

Tijuana looks like she's shocked, and Darrah seems to be giving one of those "Whatchu-talkin-bout-Willis?" looks.

Darrah also seems to be looking to the left of the shot, not out to sea as she would if she was watching Osten having difficulty swimming.

Just my observations ;)

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-03-03, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"
My first thought - she's looking at Jeff, waiting on him to send in the rescue squad? But really, they don't look as concerned as you would think if he was really drowning. Maybe he's blowing another challenge, and Darrah is disgusted (we're going to lose again, thanks to Osten) and Tijuana is upset (aren't she and Osten pretty tight?).

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-03-03, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"
Now wouldn't it be interesting if the Drake tribe was the one who saves/Helps Osten. We keep hearing them say we do not want to hurt the other team.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"
I thought Darrah was looking at Jiffy...like "Aren't y'all gonna do somethin?"

lizzmac 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-03-03, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lizzmac Click to send private message to lizzmac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"
There's also the possibility, always present, that the clip we're being shown as somehow related to what's going on, is actually totally unrelated. Tijuana and Darrah, for example, could be reacting to how their team's doing in the competition, not to Osten's situation.

Lizzmac

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-03-03, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"

Is this Shawn or Burton?

djandy

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-03-03, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"
It's Burton

RE: this drowning controversey from SNN

In a September 18 radio interview on Murray in the Morning, Burnett was asked if there was a 'near drowing' at some point during the show. This question probably came from a September 16 Associated Press report, in which Probst described the situation in a press conference.

It features ... a near drowning.

When a contestant started struggling during a water-based challenge, Probst was on shore telling antsy rescuers to wait and see if the person's teammates would come to the rescue.

"I was on the beach saying, 'Hold off, hold off,'" he said.

But Burnett played it down in the Murray radio interview, blaming the rumor on "stuff on the internet" and claimed there was "no near drowning."

Interviewer: Mark, in terms of not being able to anticipate what's coming, something crossed the wires yesterday. I don't know if this is on the premier episode tonight or if this comes later, but there was a near drowing. Are we gonna see that on television...?

Mark Burnett: Actually, there's no near drowning. And, it's just stuff on the internet. Like people predicting who wins. It's always wrong.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-03-03, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"
Mark Burnett: Actually, there's no near drowning. And, it's just stuff on the internet. Like people predicting who wins. It's always wrong.

BWAAAAWAAAAHAAAA A little competition going on with the spoilers Marky????

Sorry guys I could not resist!

loves MB and JP!

ConningOfficer 585 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ConningOfficer Click to send private message to ConningOfficer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"
Thanks, as always for posting the vidcaps so rapidly.

There's not a whole lot given away here that we didn't already know about. Jon's been so obnoxious, that it was only a matter of time before Drake pulled a "Silas" and threw a challenge, especially since they've been so dominant in every facet of the game thus far.

It's still a mistake, if Drake decides to take that route. In Survivor, just like the NFL, you put the other team away. You don't let them hang around to beat you in the 4th quarter (or the final 3 endurance challenge).

The Osten-in-trouble clip is an attention-getter, if nothing else. It's good for the story, and good for the hype factor, and better for ratings, but I doubt that it has a bearing upon the game. But that's just my $0.02.

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-03-03, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 4 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"
I think it was Osten's way of getting out of the challenge, or quitting, or giving an excuse because he couldn't do it. I don't think he was really drowning.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •