The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BOB HAS LOST HIS MIND...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

rebelbaron 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-20-03, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rebelbaron Click to send private message to rebelbaron Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BOB HAS LOST HIS MIND...."
Estella is ugly, anorexic, and nasally. She irratated me from the beginning. I may have to throw up EVERY time I see themtogether. KJ was fun, pretty, and Bob always smiled so much more when he was with her. His MOM blew KJ off onto his dad and then acted like she was wounded kelly didnt get to know her. I hope Bob wises up and doesnt marry Estella because I just dont see them lasting. And who has ever heard of a 2 carat promise ring?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BOB HAS LOST HIS MIND.... motorkitty 11-20-03 1
   RE: BOB HAS LOST HIS MIND.... cactusjo66 11-20-03 2
   RE: BOB HAS LOST HIS MIND.... nottooaverage 11-20-03 3
 RE: BOB HAS LOST HIS MIND.... ValleyGirl 11-21-03 4
 RE: BOB HAS LOST HIS MIND.... pandorella 11-22-03 5
   RE: BOB HAS LOST HIS MIND.... schmoe 11-22-03 6
   RE: BOB HAS LOST HIS MIND.... rebelbaron 11-25-03 8
 RE: BOB HAS LOST HIS MIND.... CyberCooties 11-22-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

motorkitty 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-20-03, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motorkitty Click to send private message to motorkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BOB HAS LOST HIS MIND...."
HA!!! That is SO true. Mom asks Estella to go take a walk, Estella kisses her ass like she was being paid to do it, and then when KJ comes, they pawn her off on the Dad, (he loves her), and then the Mom whines about her not wanting to get to know her.......PUH-Lease. I think that in the long run, KJ will be much better off. She can do SO much better than Bob the Bland. Bob and Estella deserve each other......two highly un charasmatic and annoying people together. ALAS, this will probably not be the end of Bob......I live in the metro Detroit area, and every news cast has some little blurb about Bob....BLAH......hurry up 15 minutes. I have had ENOUGH!!!

cactusjo66 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-20-03, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cactusjo66 Click to send private message to cactusjo66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BOB HAS LOST HIS MIND...."
I was so sick of seeing him tounge everyone! I am 46 and it made me uncomfortable. the sounds and sights were discusting. I found myself turning away. I think his mother is a rude person. If you ask me he got what he deserved. and he will be out playing around again....poor bob..too afraid to make any kind of comitment. How can he make out with k.j. and just dump her. She is the lucky one!!!!

nottooaverage 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-20-03, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nottooaverage Click to send private message to nottooaverage Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BOB HAS LOST HIS MIND...."
You think he maybe picked ugly-whiny-annoying Estella because he is still f'd-up-feeling about his divorce and KJ may be too "normal" for him to handle right now??? He may not be able to feel her joy yet--but Annoying-Nasal-Beeyatch has shown more variety of emotions and, therefore, misery chose company???

Who knows--I am sick of those damned shows...here *I* am all single and I KNOW I am that much more than stupid Estella >...

Off to my non-TV life!

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-21-03, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BOB HAS LOST HIS MIND...."
Bobby boy is really a mommy's boy, a good mommy's boy never goes against his mommy's wishes. KJ will do much better than him and find herself a good man.

pandorella 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-22-03, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pandorella Click to send private message to pandorella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BOB HAS LOST HIS MIND...."
that's very harsh. so she wasn't your choice,however Estella is more suited to Bob because they are closer in age and have more in common. she didn't seem nasty to anyone, and the other girls all liked her.

it's not like he picked LeeAnn. now THAT would have been a mistake. thankfully, she never made it down to the final 2.

anywho,Estella looks rather exotic, i think. we shall see what we shall see as far as what developes between them, but me thinks that Bobert is not going to rush into marriage anytime soon.

a 2 carat promise ring? why not? Bob didn't have to pay for it!and now Bob has a promise waiting for him. oops, did i say that?

schmoe 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-22-03, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schmoe Click to send private message to schmoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BOB HAS LOST HIS MIND...."
I agree somewhat.

I thought Bob should have picked Kelly Jo, personally, but Estella is not that bad. She is not evil like Leeanger or that loser in Andrew Firestones finale. She appears to be a decent person, much smarter than I initially thought.

I think she is rather attractive. The crooked nose starts getting to me after while, but that may be me. I've also noticed small moments when her voice sounds fairly normal. I think her voice gets worse when she is nervous or when she is acting artificially happy.

rebelbaron 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-25-03, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rebelbaron Click to send private message to rebelbaron Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BOB HAS LOST HIS MIND...."
ITS NOT MEAN..I DIDNT LIKE ESTELLA FROM THE BEGINNING. SHE GOT ON MY NERVES, BUT YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT LEEANN, SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN A HORRENDOUS CHOICE. AS FOR ESTELLA, FOR SOMEONE WHO MORTGAGE BROKERS IN CALIFORNIA, SHE HAS NO TASTE IN CLOTHES. EVERY TIME I SEE HER SHE LOOKS LIKE A TEEN TRAIN WRECK IN JEANS AND SORRY SHIRTS( LIKE THE ONE ON AFTER THE ROSE). JUST MY OPINION MIND YOU.

CyberCooties 162 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-22-03, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CyberCooties Click to send private message to CyberCooties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BOB HAS LOST HIS MIND...."
Well, Bob's mom needs to dig her heart back up out of that shallow grave in the back yard and give it a jump start.

I think she sensed that Kelly Jo wouldn't take any manipulative crap off of her, so she sent her off with Dad, and Dad loved her! Sometimes it just happens that the daughter-in-law gets along better with the Dad - personalities, ya know!

Either that, or she had her mind made up, wanted Estella, and did her best to send subliminals to Kelly Jo that she wasn't welcome.

What's worse family politics, office politics or network ratings wars? I dunno.

Ew! CyberCooties!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •