The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lil's blooper??? BIG LIE??? means something???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mshawobx 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mshawobx Click to send private message to mshawobx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lil's blooper??? BIG LIE??? means something???"
what would be the point of showing her torch not being extinguished. i'm sure there are tons of bloopers available and they dont show them. im sure jeff has had trouble with torches before. what would be the significance of showing that clip? well we have reason to belive that an older female comes back into the game and is reported to do well maybe even win. the "someone doesn't want you to go" line could be a subtle clue that the survivor gods dont want her to go and what was a simple line while having a bit of a blunder with the torch later proves to be a much more significant of a statement. so much so that add it back. another thing is that it is rumored that lil had an injury to her foot. that never happened so it must happen when she returns meaning she is the one who returns. also, the big lie could be andrews lie that lil mentioned after being voted out about him not coming back to her when her neck was on the chopping block. ok, so its not a huge lie but it could come back to bite him when they both make final 3 and she choses the other person instead of him and cites that as her reason. leading to regret.

granted, its not as big and horrible as all of the hype but then again nothing has ever been over hyped on this show before has there???? ;o)

just some observations.......

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lil's blooper??? BIG LIE??? mea... lroy 10-02-03 1
 RE: Lil's blooper??? BIG LIE??? mea... ExInterper 10-02-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-02-03, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lil's blooper??? BIG LIE??? means something???"
Welcome to the boards, they are the best in town...

Clearly i'm in the spoilers board because i'm a big fat cheater when it comes to waiting for the Left Coast Showing... but all discussions of spoiler material needs to be confined to the East Coast Spoiler Thread until after the show has aired on the west coast.

~lroy

ExInterper 3093 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-02-03, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ExInterper Click to send private message to ExInterper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lil's blooper??? BIG LIE??? means something???"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-03 AT 10:27 PM (EST)

Edited to remove my unthinking relating of spoiler stuff.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •