The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Episode 3 Predictions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-03, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Episode 3 Predictions"
===========================================
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE THREAD WHERE THE MESSAGE BOARD POSTERS VOTE FOR THEIR 'OFFICIAL' PICK. THAT THREAD IS HERE
===========================================

I'm gonna try and make this quick, because unfortunately I have afternoon appointment for another Red Sox torture session. Besides, I already published this info a couple of hours ago here in the vote thread, so it shouldn't be news to anyone following that thread.

Immunity Challenge

We've got little to go on here. IMHO, there is little more than the law of averages to believe the Morgan wins the Immunity Challenge. And if CBS is claiming it's "extremely physical" my money is on Drake's possible combo of Rupert, Shawn, and Burton over Morgan's Andrew, "lazy Ryan" (I'd rather be called skinny than lazy,) and Osten The Whiner. Combined with the pathetic performance that Morgan has shown regardless of the challenge type to date, there seems to be no reason to feel Morgan is more likely than Drake to win this challenge (the law of averages only comes into play if both possiblities are equal -- and one thing Morgan has shown is that to date is that they definitely are not equal to Drake.)

WINNER: Drake

Reward Challenge

Ah, who really cares? The bigger question is if Drake wins, what does Morgan have left of value for them to pillage? That said, we see the Drake apparently goes treasure map hunting... and since they apparently choose to suddenly go hunting now rather than in last episode when they already possessed 1/3rd of the map, perhaps it's because they win a second third of the map. Combine that possibilility with (see Immunity Challenge, above) Morgan's general challenge ineptitude, and that makes another Drake victory the favorite.

WINNER: Drake

Bootee

Right now it's pretty clear that Lil is the Morgan outsider. Yes, Osten wants out, but too damn bad, like Shawna last season, as long as Andrew is captaining that crew, Osten ain't going anywhere (plus there are multiple spoilers that he goes very far.) So, that bring us to Andrew... could a mutiny be in order against a leader who's led them to nothing but losses so far? Sure, it's possible, but looking over the meek bunch left, who among the crew has shown the possiblity of having the guts to lead such a revolt? And even if some members think it's a good idea to change leadership, is it still a a smart move to boot the strong Andrew over the weaker Lillian when this tribe clearly is going to need all the strength it can get if it has any hope to compete in the remaining tribal challenges? Factor in the rumors that Lillian is planning a "private viewing" of tonight's episode, and it just ties this thing up with a bow.

LILLIAN is the clear pick for bootee should Morgan return to Tribal Council yet again... on the off-chance they don't, JON is the alternate selection from Drake (yes JON, not RUPERT.... not yet.)

-SB

PS Please, I beg of you... GO SOX

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •