The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Radio slip up regarding tonights boot?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-02-03, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Radio slip up regarding tonights boot?"
I brought the following over from sucks:

Comment hydropoop455
(9/27/03 2:13 pm)
Reply Potential mini Spoiler

I was listening to my local radio station, which is 96x edmonton. Anyways, they were saying who they were interviewing this week, they mentioned the winners from temptation island, the winners from paradise hotel, and Osten from Survivor. So either they messed up on the names or a CBS PR person made the mistake of giving them early info. This is what I heard, not trying to cause trouble.
-------------------------------------------------

chaos28
(10/1/03 5:24 pm)
Re: Sorry, forgot the link.

Okay, well I got an email back finally. The tone of the email, and the length it took to respond, seems to suggest to me that the Osten thing might've been a slip up and it will be him going. Either way, Osten is not going to be on the show this week (Skinny Ryan won't be until later, either). Here's the email:

"I'm glad you e-mailed... the deal with survivor contestants is that they are under a strict gag order until they are voted off the island, or until the show is over... but we're going to continue to do the next best thing!!!!! We'll be talking with Osten's buddy Dylan on Friday morning... PLUS we should also be hearing from Skinny Ryan on Friday morning (he's gotten the boot already)!"

SHE called him Skinny Ryan. Possibly a fan of the show? Seems odd to me that they'd be talking to Osten's bud, unless Osten goes home on thursday. Make of it what you will, but it only lends credence to the theory that Drake wins Immunity yet again.

http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=16416.topic&start=21&stop=31

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Radio slip up regarding tonight... LeftPinky 10-02-03 1
 RE: Radio slip up regarding tonight... FarmBoy 10-02-03 2
 Draco...any way you can jkokoj 10-02-03 3
 RE: Radio slip up regarding tonight... SurvivorBlows 10-02-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Radio slip up regarding tonights boot?"
Wow! That could be true, Morgan loses IC, Andrew and HIS tribe decide that the whiner has to go - we know you're strong, but your attitude S$%%*!

Agree - why would they interview his buddy if his story isn't already over? Hmmmmm...

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Radio slip up regarding tonights boot?"
This is scary because Andrew bashed Ryan S. and praised Osten in both ep. 1 & 2. He's not really made a lot of comments about any one else.

Could this be some twisted Laywer/Leader strategy?

Good spoiler, but I hope it's not true or I'll be out of all the games here!

Bovinated- An Original Draco Masterpiece

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Draco...any way you can"
verify this?

*smooches*

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-03, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Radio slip up regarding tonights boot?"
I really doubt CBS is giving anything to a radio station in Edmonton early... maybe if it in LA, but Edmonton?

-SB

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •