The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor: S22 Ep05: 然ob Pi..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Current Message

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-11, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "The Street"
On the Loose

It turns out that the warrant was for riding a stretch Vespa naked without a license. Who knew? I was just exercising my right to an all over tan, and they gave be a ticket. The noive!

So after hiring a free lawyer (David donated his services for a promotional mention in this widely read column) to puzzle his way thru the red tape and spring me, here I am again. On the street! With a tattoo of Big Bertha's purse dog on my forehead. I think it is a purse dog. It's very hairy, so what else could it be?

When I hit the street I found out that while I was otherwise occupied the EPMB has been Rollying the Dice and stealing most of my best jokes in his summaries. That will not do, and I immediately asked my free lawyer to file a federal suit embargoing EPMB's funny lines. I may have to call a certain Secret Federal Special Sewer Agent from Mars to testify.

As the big gate of the prison closed behind me a Suburban with blacked out windows pulled up, and the surly voice of my inside Spoiler source (*not-Russel) growled out the latest spoilers.

Spoiler #1: Saint Matthew has been on his knees practicing what he's going to do to convince Krista to throw the upcoming RI Challenge. The Spirit of the Island has been taking pictures.

While on his knees, Saint Matthew also has been trying to convince God that Krista is more evil than Kristina was. Krista's name doesn't have as many letters in it, and so that proves that she is more eviler. And that he is more gooder.

Spoiler #2: The Zaps finally figured out that they had the key to an unlimited food supply. Besides the makings for a delicious flea and tick stew that could be reaped from Ralph's pelt anytime they wanted, they found that by dragging him thru the surf all kinds of seafood could be netted in his fur. He claimed:

"at fiels goud, nman, at feils goud". Hawyer, do er agin, yewall".

Once again, without the Jiff around to translate, his tribemates were at a loss. But they could tell that he was happy, so that was enough.

Spoiler #3: The night shift cameraman caught Stephanie sneaking out of camp and visiting the OhNo's. And she witnessed with envy the closeness that has marked Phillip and Rob's relationship as of late. Late at night, that is. While they slept, she managed to insert herself on the other side of Rob from Phillip, did her thing, and returned to her camp. There is a reason why Rob is smiling. Steph has a bit of a grin herself.

Spoiler #4: Grant has devised a new winning strategy. Make sure Rob gets all the HII's. Well, "winning" might not be the best way to describe it, but that's what his dreads are telling him.

(* legal disclaimer.)

Tribal Art

{Remember folks cut and paste "Because Spoiler to the stars, MissyPissy says so!" in your voting thread on spoilers. Don't let me down. I'm financing this spoiling gig out of my own pocket, and it's getting serious.}

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 "Be The Survivor: S22 Ep05: 然ob Pi...   RollDdice     03-17-11       
   The Sun also Rises   kingfish     03-17-11     1  
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S22 Ep05: 然o...   MissMyth     03-17-11     2  
     RE: "Be The Survivor: S22 Ep05: 然o...   michel     03-20-11     22  
         RE: "Be The Survivor: S22 Ep05: 然o...   MissMyth     03-20-11     25  
             RE: "Be The Survivor: S22 Ep05: 然o...   michel     03-20-11     28  
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S22 Ep05: 然o...   samboohoo     03-17-11     3  
   Matt & Krissy sittin' in a tree.......   suzzee     03-17-11     4  
     RE: Matt & Krissy sittin' in a tree...   Spanky68     03-18-11     10  
         RE: Matt & Krissy sittin' in a tree...   suzzee     03-18-11     13  
         Announcement: All Survivor Crew and...   RollDdice     03-18-11     14  
             *peeks through tent-crack*   foonermints     03-19-11     18  
                 RE: *peeks through tent-crack*   Belle Book     03-19-11     20  
                 RE: *peeks through tent-crack*   MissMyth     03-20-11     21  
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S22 Ep05: 然o...   suzzee     03-17-11     5  
   Bwahahaha   suzzee     03-17-11     6  
     Timeline of Terror   RollDdice     03-17-11     8  
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S22 Ep05: 然o...   jbug     03-17-11     7  
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S22 Ep05: 然o...   MissMyth     03-18-11     9  
     RE: "Be The Survivor: S22 Ep05: 然o...   Spanky68     03-18-11     11  
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S22 Ep05: 然o...   dabo     03-18-11     12  
     RE: "Be The Survivor: S22 Ep05: 然o...   RollDdice     03-18-11     15  
         RE: "Be The Survivor: S22 Ep05: 然o...   dabo     03-18-11     16  
             RE: "Be The Survivor: S22 Ep05: 然o...   RollDdice     03-18-11     17  
   Life is a gamble   kingfish     03-19-11     19  
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S22 Ep05: 然o...   michel     03-20-11     23  
     RE: "Be The Survivor: S22 Ep05: 然o...   Karchita     03-23-11     37  
   Slammer!   kingfish     03-20-11     24  
     RE: Slammer!   michel     03-20-11     26  
         RE: Slammer!   RollDdice     03-20-11     27  
             RE: Slammer!   michel     03-20-11     29  
                 RE: Slammer!   suzzee     03-21-11     31  
                     RE: Slammer!   foonermints     03-21-11     32  
                         RE: Slammer!   kingfish     03-21-11     34  
                     RE: Slammer!   michel     03-21-11     35  
   The Street   kingfish     03-21-11     30  
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S22 Ep05: 然o...   tribephyl     03-21-11     33  
   Crab Taunting...   kingfish     03-22-11     36  
     RE: Crab Taunting...   dabo     03-23-11     38  
         RE: Crab Taunting...   kingfish     03-23-11     39  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •