The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Chloe Sharing SO House with Christina?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

surferstar 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-16-05, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail surferstar Click to send private message to surferstar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Chloe Sharing SO House with Christina?"
Having Chloe in the house with Christina the hooker/callgirl/con-artist is a major blunder on the part of the Starting Over producers.

Yes, I know Christina is a mother (by name) but I am under the impression that it’s her mother who is raising the child. I can’t imagine leaving my baby while I am on a t.v. show for several weeks. It would be heart wrenching and I couldn’t do it.

Josie should have refused to have her child live with a hooker. Surely Josie could have negotiated with the producers to be in the SO house when Christina has left! Or, is it simply that fame and money rule over the integrity of how she is raising her child.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Chr... EnfanTerrible 11-16-05 1
   RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Chr... surferstar 11-16-05 2
       RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Chr... admiresiyanla 11-17-05 26
   RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Chr... mhb0125 11-16-05 3
       WARNING Bebo 11-16-05 8
       RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Chr... admiresiyanla 11-17-05 24
   RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Chr... SOfan0221 11-16-05 18
       RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Chr... admiresiyanla 11-17-05 25
   RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Chr... admiresiyanla 11-17-05 22
       WARNING Bebo 11-17-05 23
 RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Chr... ChicagoViewer 11-16-05 4
   RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Chr... babylegs 11-16-05 5
       WARNING Bebo 11-16-05 7
 RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Chr... grace488 11-16-05 6
   RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Chr... NoahsMom 11-16-05 9
   RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Chr... EnfanTerrible 11-16-05 10
       RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Chr... NoahsMom 11-16-05 11
 RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Chr... carolynl 11-16-05 12
   RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Chr... EnfanTerrible 11-16-05 15
 RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Chr... BienAimee81 11-16-05 13
 RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Chr... Catlynn1864 11-16-05 14
   RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Chr... NoahsMom 11-16-05 16
       RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Chr... shayshay1 11-16-05 17
           RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Chr... SOfan0221 11-16-05 19
               RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Chr... chicola 11-16-05 20
 RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Chr... admiresiyanla 11-17-05 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-16-05, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Christina?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-16-05 AT 10:21 AM (EST)

Is it contagious? Josie GAVE it away to 3 men at once. I don't see a difference. They're two moms with no self-respect.

surferstar 19 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-05, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail surferstar Click to send private message to surferstar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Christina?"
You've got a good point there. I had forgotten about Josie and her escapades!

admiresiyanla 18 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-05, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail admiresiyanla Click to send private message to admiresiyanla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Christina?"
Josies escapades is in the past ladies. So much judgement!

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-16-05, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Christina?"
That's awful judgmental! Lots of people are "hookers" who sleep with everything coming and going and don't get paid for it and they are teachers, lawyers, and doctors. What is the difference? Just because Christina had the courage to name herself as a hooker people shouldn't knock her down because of it. Just about everyone has sketchy things from their past and just because they do doesn't mean they shouldn't be in the same house with a child!!!!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-16-05, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "WARNING"
Posters are entitled to post their opinions here without being personally attacked for doing so. It is a violation of our community guidelines to criticize the poster.

11-17-05, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail admiresiyanla Click to send private message to admiresiyanla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Christina?"
Good for you! They are so judgemental! I don't think I have the balls to be a hooker, and any one who does is quite a brave person. I believe everyone should get a chance to reinvent themselves instead of continuing the vicious cycles of their own families. You would be surprised to know that the majority of families have a vicious cycle of the same screwed-up habits and thinking that is carbon copied with each generation. Darwin's natural selection applies there also, because every once in awhile one breaks off from the pack and goes in an entirely new direction that becomes a successful family line once they cut themselves away from the cancer.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-16-05, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Christina?"
I totally agree with you.

11-17-05, 02:47 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Christina?"
I hope somebody gives you and your family a second chance one day. I think you will need it with such a narrow mind.

11-17-05, 02:32 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Christina?"
Really, no need to be so catty. It's no wonder young girls today have no self esteem. With other women like you around, who needs to have a sense of self. Be more forgiving. That's what the starting over house is about.

11-17-05, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "WARNING"
Bashing other posters is not permitted on this forum and can lead to the termination of your posting privileges.

We allow posters to criticize the show and its participants, but not each other.

ChicagoViewer 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-16-05, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChicagoViewer Click to send private message to ChicagoViewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Christina?"
Our culture is so prudish about sex and sexuality that people actually believe children are in danger because of what adults do sexually with each other. Sex for money, like sex for pleasure, has nothing to do with child endangerment. Sex that some find morally repugnant doesn't equate to pedophelia.

babylegs 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-16-05, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail babylegs Click to send private message to babylegs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Christina?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-16-05 AT 11:06 AM (EST)

I agree with the last 2 posers above me!...what a rude thing to say...

!!!!!!
The difference with Christina and most woman is Christina admitted it!

11-16-05, 11:52 AM (EST)
7. "WARNING"
Posters are entitled to post their opinions here without being personally attacked for doing so. It is a violation of our community guidelines to criticize the poster.

grace488 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-16-05, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grace488 Click to send private message to grace488 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Christina?"
This topic just makes it more and more clear to me how alcoholism is a protected addiction in this country causing so much pain and problems - like choosing to point the finger at a ex?hooker instead of the elephant in the room: *booze cause thats how Josie got screwed over, and in the SO house she has tons of support and love, so what is the real problem?.

NoahsMom 29 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-05, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NoahsMom Click to send private message to NoahsMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Christina?"
I think that I have to agree that having a woman that drinks too much (we might call her an alcoholic but she isn't until she admits it to herself) would be more of a concern to me than an ex-hooker. Don't get me wrong - I wouldn't want it around my children at all but FROM WHAT WE ARE SHOWN Allison's drinking could have more of an effect on Chloe.

From what I remember of Josie and Chloe, Josie had no problem handing off Chloe to be taken care of by her house mates. What if Allison had a glass or four too much and something happened? I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

After all that rambling I guess I am trying to say - Allison would be a bigger threat IMO.

11-16-05, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Christina?"
Like I said, it's not contagious. Being in the house with a woman who has had sex for money is not going to hurt her one bit.

And this is a baby who HAS been put in danger by this show. Not only did Josie try to take her out in the snow with no coat, but they tried to have Kim break a glass plate in the same room, they were waving baseball bats in anger in the same room, and don't even get me started on Lynnell's baby scarves!

11-16-05, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NoahsMom Click to send private message to NoahsMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Christina?"
I am not saying it's contagious at all but it is a potentially harmful situation. But like you mentioned Chloe has been in threatening situations before because of her mother and others in the Starting Over house.

Thank goodness Chloe is still in that cutie pie stage of life! I can still smile when I see her and remember how lucky I am to have come from a similar background as Josie but SUCCESSFULLY bring myself out of it.

That's it! I'll become Josie's personal LC and get her the heck out of there! Who's with me?!

carolynl 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-16-05, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carolynl Click to send private message to carolynl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Christina?"
I do not see the problem with Chloe being in the house with Christina. It is not as if Christina is hooking in the house or will try to give the baby hustling lessons. I'm sure Chloe is clueless at her innocent age as to the nature of Christina's issues.

11-16-05, 01:40 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Christina?"
>I do not see the problem
>with Chloe being in the
>house with Christina. It
>is not as if Christina
>is hooking in the house
>or will try to give
>the baby hustling lessons.
>I'm sure Chloe is clueless
>at her innocent age as
>to the nature of Christina's
>issues.

I agree with you Carolyn!

Ladies, please be careful. Commenting on each others' posts will get this thread locked.

BienAimee81 20 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-05, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BienAimee81 Click to send private message to BienAimee81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Christina?"
THEE WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE- I agree with the person that noted that Josie has a past that borders on the...wild side (to put in mildly). Chloe is a child that only knows what people tell her. She's not even 2 yet!!! Children have no concept of sex, drugs or any negativity in the world. I seriously doubt that she will learn how to work a pole or hustle some lonely guy out of all his money while she is in the house. The point of the show is to have women as they state in the intro- "FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE", changing their lives for the better. Christina would be a danger if she was abusing little Chloe or doing unappropriate things in front of her, which I doubt the life coaches and the show will stand for.

Catlynn1864 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-16-05, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Catlynn1864 Click to send private message to Catlynn1864 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Christina?"
Lisa is the one I wouldn't want my child around. A 20 monnth old child doesn't need to learn how to throw a bigger tantrum.

11-16-05, 02:24 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Christina?"
How much you want to bet that Lisa feels a "true connection" (or whatever they call it) to Chloe?

shayshay1 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-16-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shayshay1 Click to send private message to shayshay1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Christina?"
>How much you want to bet
>that Lisa feels a "true
>connection" (or whatever they call
>it) to Chloe?

hahahahaha and Lisa can wear her baby dress and play with Miss Chole.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-16-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Christina?"
Lisa vs Chloe

Let's have dueling diapers.

Who has the bigger rattle.

Who can hold their breath and turn purple faster.

Biggest lip pout.

Loudest screaming fit.

chicola 30 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-05, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chicola Click to send private message to chicola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Christina?"
It's an excellent idea! What a better way for Christina to
prove that she is a woman of honor. It will also help her
miss her son a little less. Christina is amazing because she
was willing to go public with her pass..I don't judge her
past,I applaud her courage to change.

11-17-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Chloe Sharing SO House with Christina?"
What are you, a Southern Baptist? Everybody deserves a second chance in life, and hopefully that will be you one day. Besides, Chloe is too young to even see Christina in such a Narrow-Minded light. Narrow minds have Tunnel-Vision and you have to consciously widen your vision and be more accepting of other people who are Non-Puritan. Remember that is how the Europeanized America first came in to being. The Puritans were judgemental and un-accepting of other people and in turn the backlash was that they were rejected and unaccepted and kicked out of Great Britain.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •