The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dianne's Payback"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Noble Crusader 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-12-04, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Noble%20Crusader Click to send private message to Noble%20Crusader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dianne's Payback"
I got to give Dianne credit. She effectively gave Jase some payback the other night. That was mean of Dianne to mention something nice about everyone but delibrately exclude Jase durring that veto meeting. Dianne took a dagger and stuck it right in Jase's heart. All of you who don't like Jase must of just loved that moment.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dianne's Payback Pretty_Kitty 08-12-04 1
 RE: Dianne's Payback indian girl 08-12-04 2
 RE: Dianne's Payback lynnz05 08-12-04 3
   RE: Dianne's Payback Noble Crusader 08-12-04 4
       RE: Dianne's Payback indian girl 08-12-04 5
           RE: Dianne's Payback Menses 08-12-04 6
               RE: Dianne's Payback RyrieRae 08-12-04 7
                   RE: Dianne's Payback RealityAddict 08-12-04 8
                       RE: Dianne's Payback Drive My Car 08-13-04 11
 RE: Dianne's Payback cat4michelle 08-12-04 9
   RE: Dianne's Payback Drive My Car 08-13-04 12
 RE: Dianne's Payback lynnz05 08-12-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-12-04, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dianne's Payback"
Loved is an understatement Jase is so stupid he could still have dominated the game without being such a raging a-hole He deserves every bit of what the HG's are dishibg out it was very poor game playing to insult and alienate every single player except 3 or 4 god I cant wait to see his stupid bad actor azz OUT

indian girl 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-12-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indian%20girl Click to send private message to indian%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dianne's Payback"
I don't think Diane gave any props to Cowboy either....all I have to say is what goes around comes around. Jase made Diane's life hell, so why should she say anything nice about him? I thought she took the high road by not saying anything at all as opposed to something mean.

lynnz05 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-12-04, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynnz05 Click to send private message to lynnz05 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dianne's Payback"
I dont think she said anything about marvin either.

Noble Crusader 30 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Noble%20Crusader Click to send private message to Noble%20Crusader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dianne's Payback"
<I dont think she said anything about marvin either.

The difference with Jace is that dianne was going around in a circle, mentioned everyone on that right couch except Jace. Jace spoke out saying "What about me Dianne?" Dianne ignored him as if to say "F**K YOU JACE!" Dianne got him back live for everyone to see.

indian girl 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-12-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indian%20girl Click to send private message to indian%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dianne's Payback"
>Dianne got
>him back live for everyone
>to see.

Yes she did...and all I have to say is "You go girl"

Menses 46 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Menses Click to send private message to Menses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dianne's Payback"
Classic Case of the highschool bully getting it back in spades...Jase has brought out the worst in Diane and that may very well prove her undoing in upcoming weeks...but she sure took care of business last week...now lets see if they can finish him off

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-12-04, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dianne's Payback"
I, being a Jase Hater (or a Jater if you will) loved it, but the only thing that drew our attention to it was that Jase spoke up. Diane did not say anything to Cowboy either (and Marvin?) but this was nothing new. Last week, when Scott was on the block, he only said something to HIS alliance, and just a general farewell to everyone else. But all the others have class, so they did not speak up the way Jase did.

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-12-04, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Dianne's Payback"
You're right Ryrie...the only thing that really drew attention to Diane's skipping over Jase was the fact that Jase announced it to everyone! That's b/c he's a crybaby (sorry, I know this goes on bashers) and, once again, his "rules" apply to everyone but him. I, too, think that Diane's inability to control her mouth will be her downfall in this game, BUT I really like the way she has been standing up for herself!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-13-04, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Dianne's Payback"
For all his boasting, he wasn't a very good player. You have to be liked to stay in the game.
I cheered that Nacomis said on live TV that Jase had pissed on stuff. He is like the room-mate from hell.

When I saw this post I remembered the first week, when Jase said that there were NO alliances allowed but his. He took out Mike ( remember him?) because the man had dared to play the game, dared to point out the power players. ( Somewhere Mike is cheering louder than we are tonight)

Well the game played Jase right back.

I wish him well, and hope to never see him again on my TV.

( Cripes! The final! He will be on TV again! Well, after that I don't want to see him again)

cat4michelle 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-12-04, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cat4michelle Click to send private message to cat4michelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Dianne's Payback"
What is it that Jase did to Diane (yes, I am a Jase lover)
I don't recall anything that bad...it was Scott who called her trailer trash and gave her sh**....

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-13-04, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Dianne's Payback"
Jase was hateful and mean to every person in the house, except Cowboy. I realize that the Live Feed Show, is different from what CBS shows on TV.
Still, he was not a liked player by the other players. They should know.

He peed on their towels! Is that nice?

He called Diane a whore, told Drew that she didn't like him, was using him. Made Drew cry, by bullying him for hours.
The people who lived with him were thrilled to have him gone.( except Cowboy)
You may have been entertained by his antics, but don't be surprised that the people who had to live with him wanted him out of their house. They wanted him out so badly that they had a plan to remove Jase.
A plan that was formed to remove HIM.

The only person with a better TV edit is Marvin.

I don't fault you for cheering for Jase, but don't think he was unfairly targeted by his housemates. The guy was a huge target.

lynnz05 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-12-04, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynnz05 Click to send private message to lynnz05 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Dianne's Payback"
I hate jase

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •