The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"spoiler for those on W. Coas"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

delilahj 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-19-03, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail delilahj Click to send private message to delilahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"spoiler for those on W. Coas"
don't read if you don't want to know

meaningless filler!

Wow, Bob is one of the biggest DAW's ever!!!!
I hope he's made a lot of $ w/ this show because 3/4's of viewers wanted Kelly Jo!!!

I don't care what Bob's family said on TV tonight; Estella does too come across like a phony!

And it seemed like they "protest too much". If they really think she's the real deal, then why bring it up?

I know I watched this program to see a love
story & I feel jipped.

I mean if my husband gave
me a "let's see where this goes" ring I would have said "See Ya!" And I really, love my husband!

I feel Bob lead Kelly JO and the other ladies on;
and they should all tell him where to go!!!

I will not be buying any Bob Guiney products. Bob, your 15 minutes of fame are just about up!

Real people, generally, don't like phony attention seeking DAW's
trying to pawn their so-so music with fake, sincerity!

And if Bob wanted a wife/ girlfriend to prmote his career; then I think Kelly Jo would have been a better choice. The majority of viewers polled liked her !!!!!! Way Better!!!!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: spoiler for those on W. Coas tarmaq 11-19-03 1
 RE: spoiler for those on W. Coas PepeLePew13 11-20-03 2
   RE: spoiler for those on W. Coas triednottowatch 11-20-03 3
   RE: spoiler for those on W. Coas delilahj 11-20-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tarmaq 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-19-03, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tarmaq Click to send private message to tarmaq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: spoiler for those on W. Coas"
My mom and I both liked Estella. My dad liked KJ.

Bob and KJ were too much alike. You've got to have one half of the couple who's happy being the audience. Otherwise, it's a continuous fight for attention.

I felt like he was a bit too noncommital for my taste - and I REALLY got tired of all the kissing - (yawn) but I was glad because of who he picked.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-20-03, 06:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: spoiler for those on W. Coas"

>And if Bob wanted a wife/
>girlfriend to prmote his career;
>then I think Kelly Jo
>would have been a better choice.

Actually, on that basis Estella was a much better choice. She's a mortgage broker and Bob has a mortgage business.

By contrast, KJ's a "marketing analyst" -- whatever that means, and when you're 23 or 24 and starting out, it likely means doing grunt paperwork.

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-20-03, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: spoiler for those on W. Coas"
Ya, I even saw the graphic say "Marketing Executive" a couple of times. I thought, "Yeah right." At 24 it's doubtful she is an "executive". But think about the company she works for. She is now a marketing gold mine if she sticks with that job. How many times have I ducked a marketing rep wanting to sell me some services at work? Nobody will say no to KJ so she will have her foot in the door everywhere.

delilahj 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-20-03, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail delilahj Click to send private message to delilahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: spoiler for those on W. Coas"
when I said promote his career I meant his "wanna be" entertainment career. w/ all the appearances he's had lately; I doubt he's been anything close to an attentive mortgage broker.

When I wrote my message last night I was buzzing, so it came across harsher than I would normally write.

Still, I was disappointed by Bob. He seemed like a nice guy in the begining. But he seemed to want to mack anything that moved
as the season went on.

For a self proclaimed "honest" person; he seemed to lead a number of people on. (Mary and Kelly Jo especially, and Misty earlier in the season).

I think they were nice women, and perhaps a little naive; but trusting people tend to want to see the good in people. And sometimes they get burned, it has happened to me. I still think it's a good way to be; because it allows one to see life's possibiities!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •