The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 Promo"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-03, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 Promo"
I'm not sure how much of any of this might but new, but CBS ran the following tonight

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 P... FarmBoy 09-29-03 1
   RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 P... dabo 09-29-03 3
       RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 P... FarmBoy 09-29-03 5
   RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 P... crowes420 10-01-03 16
 RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 P... Spidey 09-29-03 2
   RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 P... frisky 09-29-03 4
       RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 P... DoodleBug 09-29-03 6
 RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 P... Oscirus 09-29-03 7
   RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 P... mistofleas 09-29-03 8
       RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 P... Brownroach 09-29-03 9
           RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 P... mistofleas 09-29-03 10
       RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 P... Oscirus 09-29-03 11
           RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 P... mistofleas 09-29-03 12
 RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 P... Joyful 09-29-03 13
   RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 P... Brownroach 09-29-03 14
   RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 P... Boo on the Line 10-01-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-29-03, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 Promo"
Random thoughts here:
The boats in pics 2 and 8 are different. 2 different challenges?

I don't see Darrah in the boat in pic 2. It does look like there are 6 paddles though (Tijauna's is right in front of someone elses.). There are 6 for the Drake boat.

I thought maybe it was just a shot of them rowing to the RC/IC, but if that were true, I think they would be coming from different directions.

Bovinated- An Original Draco Masterpiece

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-03, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 Promo"
I think the boats in #2 are the tribes' transportation, the ones they use to get from island to island, rather than part of a challenge. The flat-bottomed boats in the challenge probably wouldn't be all that smart in the open sea (so to speak).

The challenge caps concern me, it looks like there might be a high risk of personal injury in this one.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-29-03, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 Promo"
True Dabo- I posted this before I saw some other vid caps where it looks like JP is giving them instructions after they arrive in the boats. Also, it is Darrah in the boat, with tijuana behind her.

I guess I got up too early this morning. first day back at work from vacation.

Bovinated- An Original Draco Masterpiece

crowes420 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-01-03, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail crowes420 Click to send private message to crowes420 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 Promo"
It looks like Lillian is holding two oars in that pic.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-03, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 Promo"
#9 - Michelle and Jon look quite distressed as they sit out the IC and watch their team lose?

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 Promo"
Michelle looks like she's been in the water up to her shoulders. Notice the top of her hair is dry but the ends are wet.

Maybe they were a team and their boat got flipped, so they're out of the competition??

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-03, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 Promo"
Jon and Michelle are the two sitting out of the competition, IMO.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-29-03, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 Promo"
Why is Andrew wearing his tc Jacket

nuff said

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-03, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 Promo"
Why is Andrew wearing his tc Jacket
nuff said

Sorry but I don't understand what your saying here. So even though you say "nuff said" can you say some more so I know what you mean by "Why is Andrew wearing his tc jacket?"

Thanks

--seeker of truth, justice and a kick ass mojito

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-03, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 Promo"
LOL, Misto. I needed that laugh.

Could also use a mojito 'bout now.

09-29-03, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 Promo"
Brownroach, me and a pitcher of mojitos...now that's a party!

--isn't doing very well on her promise to keep her OTness in check

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-29-03, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 Promo"
Sorry the only time andrew has been shown wearing that jacket was at tribal council. Just wonderin why he is shown wearing it in the previews

nuff said

09-29-03, 05:24 PM (EST)
12. "RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 Promo"
Okay, I think I understand. You're " >-( nuff said" thing threw me off. I'm assuming you're just using that as a tag line and not talking about what you'd just said above.

So, in answer to your question, I believe Andrew is wearing his jacket because it's chilly. Either it just rained or the wind was up, I don't think it's his "going to TC so I gotta look spiffy for Jiffy" jacket.

--notes that Burton is wearing his shirt too so it's probably just chilly

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-29-03, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 Promo"

Don't they look like they are rowing towards each other? Drake has their backs to Morgan and Darrah (I think that's Darrah) is looking over her shoulder back towards where Drake is rowing. I think they might be rowing towards each other in a "last man standing" type situation. Maybe they try and knock each other out of the boats and the team that gets their entire team knocked out of the boat first loses. Maybe Jon and Michelle are on the side because Morgan is down two players and these two are sitting out this comp.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-03, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-03 AT 05:51 PM (EST)

Don't they look like they are
rowing towards each other?

Don't think so. Both boats are coming forward. That cap appears to precede this cap:

Here both boats have pulled up to shore and they are being greeted, it appears, by JP out of frame. You can see Morgan is in the same configuration except Andrew has gotten out of the boat. And Michelle is in Drake's boat in front of Shawn.

TDT thinks this is arrival at RC but I'm not sure, I think it may be arrival at IC.

Boo on the Line 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-01-03, 03:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Boo%20on%20the%20Line Click to send private message to Boo%20on%20the%20Line Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: VIDCAPS: 9/28/03 S7 Episode 3 Promo"
Remember, Morgan rows their boat backwards like a kayak for whatever reason. We saw it in Ep 1, twice.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •