The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 4 Title"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-27-03, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 4 Title"
Again, courtesy of MayanSun at Sucks:

Pearl Islands Episode 4 Title:
"Pick a Castaway ... Any Castaway"
Airdate: 10.9.03

Early speculation at Sucks is some kind of tribal shake up.

A Kyngsladye Original

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 4 Title munson 09-27-03 1
   RE: Episode 4 Title Nash 09-27-03 2
 RE: Episode 4 Title KeithFan 09-27-03 3
 RE: Episode 4 Title 1derfool 09-27-03 4
   RE: Episode 4 Title Nash 09-27-03 5
   RE: Episode 4 Title Solitaire 09-27-03 6
       RE: Episode 4 Title 1derfool 09-28-03 10
           doubtful cqvenus 09-28-03 12
   RE: Episode 4 Title memacmur 10-02-03 35
 RE: Episode 4 Title Bebo 09-27-03 7
   RE: Episode 4 Title bergdogg 09-28-03 8
 RE: Episode 4 Title Rothschild 09-28-03 9
 RE: Episode 4 Title cowboyroo 09-28-03 11
 RE: Episode 4 Title LeftPinky 09-28-03 13
 RE: Episode 4 Title frisky 09-29-03 14
   David Letterman rose 09-29-03 15
 Bump bebekid 10-02-03 16
   RE: Bump VerucaSalt 10-02-03 17
       RE: Bump mistofleas 10-02-03 18
           RE: Bump VerucaSalt 10-02-03 22
               RE: Bump mistofleas 10-02-03 32
   RE: Bump Brownroach 10-02-03 20
       RE: Bump bebekid 10-02-03 26
 Tie Votes cowboyroo 10-02-03 19
   RE: Tie Votes LeftPinky 10-02-03 21
       RE: Tie Votes cowboyroo 10-02-03 23
           RE: Tie Votes a98c4fun 10-02-03 24
               RE: Tie Votes TeamJoisey 10-02-03 33
                   RE: Tie Votes Brownroach 10-02-03 34
       RE: Tie Votes Brownroach 10-02-03 25
           RE: Tie Votes cowboyroo 10-02-03 27
               RE: Tie Votes Brownroach 10-02-03 28
                   Third boot is male bebekid 10-02-03 29
                       RE: Third boot is male LeftPinky 10-02-03 30
                           RE: Third boot is male Brownroach 10-02-03 31
                       RE: Third boot is male memacmur 10-02-03 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-27-03, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 4 Title"
It sure does sound like some kind of switch. MB used the pick system in Amazon. Wonder if he'll do it again?

There is speculation based on Spoilers that several Morgan including Darrah, Lil, Osten and Tijuana, make it to merge and survive until the end. This seems to imply that either Morgan makes a big turn around and starts to win some challenges to stop the Pagonging OR a tribal shake-up saves their butts.

A shake-up would also help better explain Rupert's suspected pre-merge boot.

Nash 437 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-27-03, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nash Click to send private message to Nash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 4 Title"
How early though? Let's say for argument's sake that Morgan loses both challenges again this week! It would then be 5 to 8. Now it's getting to be time to maybe do straw draw and send a couple of Drake's over to Morgan. Or...if they got down to 4 with 8 remaining -- even worse. It seems the only hope for Morgan is a brain challenge.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-27-03, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 4 Title"
As long as the shake up isn't like Thialand..."anybody wanna switch?"

You're right, this would be the most likely way Rupert would be ax'ed into early suckitude. S4 I think had the best post-Africa switch- pick a place to stand, but what if only 1 person from each tribe end up switching. Morgan continues to suck and vote out the fresh meat ie Rupert.

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
Mitch Ratcliffe, "Technology Review" (1992)

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-27-03, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 4 Title"
>"Pick a Castaway ... Any Castaway"
>

This is my first post here, hope I get it right.

Has anyone ever considered that the looting for the RC could extend to kidnapping one of the tribe members? This could explain the "Pick a Castaway ... Any Castaway". That would defintely mess things up for the loser, and make for a perfect scapegoat when/if the looting tribe ever goes to TC.
But on the other hand, allowing a kidnapping would also suggest that the II is fair game for looting too, which would really mess things up. While watching the 2nd episode, I was wondering if they could be allowed to take either of these as their booty.

Nash 437 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-03, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nash Click to send private message to Nash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 4 Title"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-03 AT 09:21 PM (EST)

You know you might be right. Right now Morgan's miserable. They have few provisions and fewer useful tools. Now they don't even have a tarp. Let's say they won the reward challenge next week and were given the option of taking a castaway from the other tribe. Who would you pick? I know I would pick Rupert. He's strong, he's useful in challenges and he's a hunter/gatherer. Who better to steal. Win more challenges. Steal the spear. Steal the water jug and even the tarp back. Could be a good move.

Solitaire 103 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-03, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Solitaire Click to send private message to Solitaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 4 Title"
>But on the other hand, allowing
>a kidnapping would also suggest
>that the II is fair
>game for looting too, which
>would really mess things up.

I've seen the suggestion that the Immunity Idol be stolen in a couple places and my opinion is that it wouldn't matter if it were stolen (and therefore why bother). The IC is always after the RC, so even if the II were stolen, it would be up for grabs at the IC anyways. So what would be the point?

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-03, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 4 Title"
>The IC is always after
>the RC, so even if
>the II were stolen, it
>would be up for grabs
>at the IC anyways.
>So what would be the
>point?

Whichever tribe wins the II has to turn it return it before the next IC begins. If they don't have it to turn over, then what? It could mean an automatic loss for the current challenge. It's just a thought, something I'd been mulling over for a while. Also along the looting theme, is there any rule that forbids them from looting the other camp outside of the RC win? Could they just row over undetected and help themselves to what the others have? Pirates would have taken advantage of any opportunity, not given advance notice of pillaging and looting (as in the RC win). In this scenario, they could steal the II before the TC convenes, allowing them immunity. It would sure throw a wrench in the gears for the actual winners. That would be a major twist, something they've never done before.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-03, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "doubtful"
while I think this would be entertaining and quite interesting, I doubt they would do this. when Sandra came over, they used a motorboat to get here there. seemed to me from the looks of things that they are either too far or it's too dangerous to row, row, row your boat over to the other camp. but I'd still like to see them try!

- go moron go

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-02-03, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Episode 4 Title"
>This is my first post here,
>hope I get it right.
Well, then I better start off by saying welcome to the board!

>Has anyone ever considered that the
>looting for the RC could
>extend to kidnapping one of
>the tribe members?

YES! I suggested the idea to Sandra when she was looking at the Morgan tribe's complete lack of anything worthwhile. Unfortunately, since some strange form of science keeps the people in my TV from hearing me, she didn't plunder any of the wenches (or he-wenches for that matter). Alas.

Heck, if I was Lill, I would want to steal a person just in case you lost the IC and had to get rid of someone. Would be a weird and wacky twist...

MEmacmur

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-03, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 4 Title"
Could this be another variation of picking teams? In the last Survivor, Dave and Jenna got to be the ambassadors for their tribe, taking turns picking who they wanted.

Speculation about Ryan O.'s ouster is that the twist weakens his position. If Drake got to pick two Survivors from the other tribe, it would make sense for them to pick Andrew and Ryan from a strength standpoint. But then, if their new tribe lost IC, they'd be expendable since they were not part of the core alliance.

Or maybe it's some form of "forced mutiny", where a man and a woman from each tribe must switch to the other side. Lil may even volunteer to go over to Drake in this situation, knowing that her head's on the chopping block if she stays. If no man volunteers to go, then Ryan gets switched.

Or maybe it will just be the stupid stand on the block and get your new buff, but they'll call it a mutiny this time just to act piraty.

Fighting for evil (and neat forums) since 2002

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-03, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 4 Title"
They all stand on planks, then reach under the plank for their new buffs. At that time, they jump off the plank and swim to their new tribe's boat.

That would be "piraty" but I don't think MB would come up with something like that.

Minnesota sports: Proving the underdogs can truly succeed!!!

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-03, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 4 Title"
What if Drake selected Darrah. Could explain how she wins ???

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-28-03, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 4 Title"
What if the RC winner got to take a member from the other tribe. However, that person would be given immunity at their first TC on the new tribe. If Morgan won, they would get another person, who could align with Darrah, Lillian, and Tijuana and boot Andrew or Ryan O, who neither have any spoilers of staying around long. If Drake won, whoever they would pick, probably Ryan as the strongest in challenges and boot them at the first possible chance.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-28-03, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 4 Title"
Pirate Version of the old schoolyard game "Red Rover, Red Rover, send "XYZ" right over" - Drake would pick a Morgan or two and vice versa, they are sent over to perform a task at the opposing site, upon successful completion they go home, unsuccessful job they stay at their new camp. A twist on the Africa swap...

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-03, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 4 Title"
Not to take away from the discussion at Sucks, but there are a few possibilites here:

1) Yes, a tribal shakeup, but if so, than it's singular. Each tribe picks *a* castaway.

2) Pick a tribemate to go on some expedition for the tribe, i.e. act as ambassadors or participate in the RC on behalf of the tribe, and the castaway that goes is elected by the tribe.

3) This is a metaphor for the angst of the tribe that loses IC. They are so cohesive they don't know who to pick for their boot. Eeny-meeny-meiny-mo. (Not likely, tho'.)

I guess I would go with #1, because each tribe getting to pick one castaway would be a different kind of shakeup than we've seen in past Survivors.

Hey, maybe this explains why Rupert kills a pelican. I have wondered why he would go for that strange meat when he's surrounded by a huge fish tank. Maybe he gets stuck at Morgan without his spear and has to womp something over the head to make the kill!

rose 313 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-03, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rose Click to send private message to rose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "David Letterman"
Don't know if this belongs here, but I can't seem to figure out where to post the question....

Did anyone see the Ryan S. Interview on Letterman last night? I was taking care of the baby, and missed it...

10-02-03, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Bump"
Just putting this back on page one.

Looks like Morgan will be down 5 to Drake's 8 at the start of episode 4. SOMETHING happens to get Tijuana, Osten and Darrah far into the game. What is it?

A Kyngsladye Original

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Bump"
or perhaps since Morgan is so depleted and Drake is alive and strong they have no idea what to do if they go to TC

Oh just pick a castaway any castaway lol

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Bump"
Oh yeah, I imagine that when Drake goes to TC they'll be completely confused. They haven't had to form alliances or voting blocks yet. We'll probably see 1 vote for Jon, 1 vote for Trish, 2 or Rupert, 1 for Darrah...blah, blah, blah.

The booted person from Drake will probably be the first person voted out of an 8 person tribe with only 2 votes. Pick a castaway...

--hopes a tribal switch up doesn't do Rupert in

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Bump"
We'll probably see 1 vote for Jon, 1 vote for Trish, 2 or Rupert, 1 for Darrah...blah, blah, blah.

misto my dear, are you switching the tribes already

BTW, glad you went with a Morgan toss tonight, I didn't feel quite so alone lol

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Bump"
misto my dear, are you switching the tribes already

Oh my goodness! I'm pathetic aren't I? Darrah, Sandra...same thing *giggle*

I'm probably going down with my Andrew vote, but at least I've been on the Morgan boot bandwagon for a while. That makes me feel better. You're not alone Veruca, you always have me

--crosses her fingers and hopes for the best

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Bump"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-03 AT 03:04 PM (EST)

Makes sense that a tribal switch happens here, MB did the same thing in S4 when Maraamu was down 8-5.

It was posted on Sucks that rumors have Rhino getting tossed as a result of a switch. Thread here:

http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=16359.topic

Surely Rhino is the next Morgan to go, either way. I give him two more Eps max.

10-02-03, 03:30 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Bump"
>Makes sense that a tribal switch
>happens here, MB did the
>same thing in S4 when
>Maraamu was down 8-5.

Yes, but I hope it is more interesting and fair than Marquesas. Four women and Pappy were the new Maraamau? If not for the SOS challenge, they would have been at TC every time.

AND I don't think it's fair to have Morgan stay at 5 and Drake stay at 8. IMO, it should be Morgan at 6 and Drake at 7. I don't think that's unfair to anyone at Drake, in fact, it may be better for some.

>Surely Rhino is the next Morgan
>to go, either way.
>I give him two more
>Eps max.

Agreed. I think the next three boots are Rupert, Jon, and Rhino. Not necessarily in that order. That's what we need to figure out!

A Kyngsladye Original

10-02-03, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Tie Votes"
Here's a theory. Pick a Survivor, Any Survivor. If Morgan goes to TC tonight, they will be down to 5, and Drake will still be at 8.

What if the big twist is: When there is a tie vote, both players voted for get booted and the tribe gets to pick one of the prior bootees to replace them. This wouldn't screw up the timeline, and would be an explanation for how players can come back from the dead.

MB would have to keep the evictees at LL in the event of a tie to make bringing them back into the game fair. I'm sure he can do things to promote there being a tie as well in confessionals trying to influence players how to vote.

If Morgan goes to TC in Ep. 3, evicts Lillian, Drake can go and there be a tie...Rupert and Jon, Rupert and Shawn? then both those players go and the remaining players vote on which booted castaway gets to come back??

10-02-03, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Tie Votes"
Interesting theory cowboy but, how does that help our endgame spoilers? It brings Lillian back in the game, but at Drake she's toast at the next TC. It also doesn't help us figure out how Darrah and Osten/Tijuana go much further. They need help to save their skins. Any ideas?

10-02-03, 03:17 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Tie Votes"
LP,

I don't think she'd be toast at Drake, because if there is a tie that brings her back, then there were two factions of 4 each, which would become 2 factions of 3 each, so she'd be more like a swing vote, because they'd have 3 in one group, 3 in the other, and Lillian.

I think Lillian being a loyal Scout Leader would go back with her old tribe come merge out of loyalty.

Lots of things can happen, but it seems like a sound way to bring her back from the dead, not mess up the timing schedule, and add a new aspect to the game.

I am still trying to figure out if this is the case, what they would do when it is post-merge in the event of a tie.

a98c4fun 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail a98c4fun Click to send private message to a98c4fun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Tie Votes"
If I remember correct, in the event of a tie, past votes are then tallied and the one with the most past votes is gone. If there is still a tie, then the two up for casting off compete in a competition (ie: answering questions on the region, about other members, or survival tactics). I believe this happen on an earlier series and they were asked questions about survival.

a98C4fun

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-02-03, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Tie Votes"
Welcome to the boards!!

You remember correctly about the old tie vote procedure, but things have changed. Now, once a contestant is eliminated, remaining votes are not even revealed. There's no way contestants know who has votes against them unless they tell each other, and who trusts that?

No one knows what procedure Mark Burnett will use to break a tie this time. But the most infamous tie breaker was the Purple Rock, which sent Paschal English packing from the Marquesas Final Four, even though he had never drawn a vote. If you recall, there was a tie between two players, and all four remaining contestants had to draw a rock from a bag. Pappy drew the Purple Rock and was sent home.

Many of are predicting a split among the Drakes which could result in a 4-4 tie when they finally face Tribal Council. The tie-breaker is highly anticipated but totally unpredictable.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

10-02-03, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Tie Votes"
all four remaining contestants had to draw a rock from a bag

You mean three, Joisey, since Vecepia was immune.

The prospect of the Purple Rock seems to have scared all subsequent contestants away from causing a tie. (Well, everyone except Shawna, but her attempt didn't work.)

10-02-03, 03:26 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Tie Votes"
It depends on when the twist happens. The spoiler has the returnee winning an individual challenge right after returning so it appears it will happen post-merge.

I don't see Lill trying to align with Drake members in a merged tribe. If she bumps off a Drake in the return process, she, Andrew, Darrah, Osten and Tijuana could gain the numerical advantage and start a pagonging. And if Darrah, Tijuana and Osten are sufficiently disgusted with Andrew by then, they may decide to lose him before all the Drakes are gone. Ryan S. did say Darrah is a follower "right now", as if she grows a spine later on.

10-02-03, 03:34 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Tie Votes"
Don't forget the spoiler also had a male as the 3rd bootee. I think sometimes some of the spoiler stuff is speculation based on the facts they have....

Good points though

10-02-03, 03:46 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Tie Votes"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-03 AT 03:52 PM (EST)

Griffe explained how the "third boot is male" mistake happened. But I agree that any of these things could be misinterpreted. If the older woman were the last leg in some kind of team relay, it might look like she won, whereas her tribe won.

That said, though, I don't think MB would bring back a player before the merge. It doesn't make sense. As LeftPinky pointed out, the person would probably just get booted again, whether they wind up on their original tribe or the other tribe.

***Edited to correct attribution.

10-02-03, 03:53 PM (EST)
29. "Third boot is male"
Someone at Sucks explained how Lil could look like a male with her boy scout uniform and hat on. As compared to a woman with long hair, hourglass figure, and a dress on.

A Kyngsladye Original

10-02-03, 04:08 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Third boot is male"
Bebekid...good point on the uniform, from a distance, Lil could certainly look masculine.

If the speculation above about returning a booted player AFTER the merge is true, Lill could come back and survive with her old Morgan mates if: Andrew was booted prior to her return AND the remaining tribe members were just following his lead in voting her out instead of really believing that she deserved to go.

10-02-03, 04:17 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Third boot is male"
from a distance, Lil could certainly look masculine.

Maybe, but Griffe said the sources didn't see who the third arrival at LL was at all. They used the male pronoun "el" in the generic sense of "a person," and it was misinterpreted.

I do think Lill's tribemates like her but are just following Andrew so as not to upset the cart. And I don't think Andrew has to be gone for Lill to fall back in with them, if she's needed for a numerical advantage.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Third boot is male"
What if Lill's return has been pre-determined (i.e 3rd boot gets to come back) and she doesn't hang out in LL with the others? It might keep player's from blabbing about it before we see it on TV, and could mean the "3rd" is really the "4th"

Stick that in your pipe and spoil it!

MEmacmur

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •