The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Release"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-26-03, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Release"
September 26, 2003

TWO CASTAWAYS ISOLATE THEMSELVES FROM OTHERS IN THE TRIBE,
ON "SURVIVOR: PEARL ISLANDS" THURSDAY, OCT. 2,
ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"United We Stand. Divided We…?" – Two survivors decide not to partake on a group outing, raising suspicions among the rest of the tribe, on SURVIVOR: PEARL ISLANDS, Thursday, Oct. 2 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

When the two individuals separate themselves from the rest of the tribe, the others wonder what they are doing with their alone time. When one tribe mate insults another, a screaming match erupts. A careless survivor loses an item that is crucial to the tribe’s survival, infuriating the rest of the tribe. And, a physically painful immunity challenge leaves the fate of two survivors in the hands – literally -- of their fellow tribe members.

And the third person is voted out of the tribe.

DRAKE: MORGAN:
Tijuana Bradley (St. Louis) Rupert Boneham (Indianapolis)
Nicole Delma (Hermosa Beach, Calif.) Shawn Cohen (New York)
Darrah Johnson (Liberty, Miss.) Jon Dalton (Danville, Va.)
Lillian Morris (Cincinnati) Sandra Diaz-Twine (Ft. Lewis, Wash.)
Ryan Opray (Los Gatos, Calif.) Trish Dunn (Annapolis, Md.)
Andrew Savage (Chicago) Christa Hastie (Los Angeles)
Ryan Shoulders (Clarksville, Tenn.) Burton Roberts (San Francisco)
Osten Taylor (Boston) Michelle Tesauro (Pittstown, N.J.)

SURVIVOR: PEARL ISLANDS is produced by SEG, Inc. Mark Burnett is the executive producer.

For more detailed information on SURVIVOR: PEARL ISLANDS, log on to www.cbs.com/survivor.

RATING: To Be Announced

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survuvir 7 Episode 3 Press Rele... cyclehausen 09-26-03 1
 RE: Survuvir 7 Episode 3 Press Rele... I_AM_HE 09-26-03 2
 RE: Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Rele... spacey 09-26-03 3
 RE: Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Rele... idiotcowboy 09-26-03 4
   RE: Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Rele... fishtank 09-28-03 11
       RE: Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Rele... ShowMeTheWinner 09-29-03 12
 Boot List Jims02 09-26-03 5
   RE: Boot List katethegreat 09-27-03 8
   Boot List & Big LIe Chez 09-27-03 9
 RE: Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Rele... Markopolo100 09-27-03 6
   RE: Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Rele... KLicK 09-27-03 7
       RE: Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Rele... Blast 09-28-03 10
           RE: Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Rele... dabo 09-29-03 13
 RE: Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Rele... 7sins_pride 09-30-03 14
   RE: Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Rele... VerucaSalt 09-30-03 15
 RE: Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Rele... smiley 09-30-03 16
 RE: Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Rele... Thaibeach 09-30-03 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-26-03, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survuvir 7 Episode 3 Press Release"
Third person voted out of THE tribe?

Pagong, Morgan!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-03, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survuvir 7 Episode 3 Press Release"
hmm, could the two tribemembers who arouse suspicions be the same two whose fates are in the hands of their tribesmates in the IC?

spacey 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-26-03, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spacey Click to send private message to spacey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Release"

"When the two individuals separate themselves from the rest of the tribe, the others wonder what they are doing with their alone time"

My guess the two members who separate themselves are Burton and Michele. I base this on a picture of the Drake tribe standing on the mat they stand on when they arrive at a challenge. It shows Burton looking down at Michele in a caring way. Michele is standing in the middle of the tribe. When I saw it my first thought was these two are attracted to each other. Just something I noticed may be nothing.

Sorry I don't know how to import a picture but it is in preview clips from episode 3.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-26-03, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Release"
> When the two individuals separate themselves from the rest
> of the tribe, the others wonder what they are doing with
> their alone time.

Since we know Drake is out Treasure hunting (from the preview) I think it would be safe to assume the two are Drake's.

> When one tribe mate insults another, a screaming match erupts.

Jon and Sandra (Drakes again) from the preview.

> A careless survivor loses an item that is crucial to the
> tribe’s survival, infuriating the rest of the tribe.

Once again sounds like something from the Drake side since the Morgans have nothing left. The loose spear again perhaps?

> And, a physically painful immunity challenge leaves the fate
> of two survivors in the hands – literally -- of their fellow
> tribe members

Likely a figurative play on words describing the IC challenge.

Regardless this looks like a Drake week, and given there is likely no tribal shake-up, the next Morgan target (Lil) is not the likely next Morgan evictee (Andrew/RyanO)...

-ICB

fishtank 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-28-03, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fishtank Click to send private message to fishtank Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Release"
re:> A careless survivor loses an item that is crucial to the
> tribe’s survival, infuriating the rest of the tribe.

Once again sounds like something from the Drake side since the Morgans have nothing left. The loose spear again perhaps?

Morgans have one valuable thing left and it is crucial to the tribe's survival - the map to the water - and since Ryan S and Lil agreed not to tell anyone where the water is.....

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-29-03, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Release"
Welcome to SBlows, fishtank. Ryan S said in his CBS chat that some of the Morgan people did go to the water source in the end. I think it's Drake once again who lost the item of value. My guess is the treasure map they won for the last RC. Everyone's going crazy trying to find the treasure and I could see how they could just kill the person who lost the map.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-03, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Boot List"
BOOT LIST: (men)

Andrew
Ryan O
Osten
Rupert
Jon
Burton
Shawn

Andrew: Jeff made an interesting point at the last TC. He said that, in some cultures, a dismal tribe that's down on its luck will sometimes sacrifice their leader. Foreshadowing perhaps?

Ryan O: No idea here. Very UTR. Possibly, just because they won't vote off Andrew?

Osten: Osten wanted to quit last episode. This reminds me of when Shawna wanted to quit, and got axed later. However, spoilers seem to point away from an early boot.

Rupert: Maybe Rupert loses the item? Or maybe he overreacts, and gets the boot by the young people?

Jon: Quarrel with Sandra. Perceived as annoying. However, it is still bothering me why we haven't heard ANYTHING about a big lie yet.

Shawn: Lost the spear last week... More foreshadowing? Perhaps the tribe will boot him for it?

Burton: Same as Shawn, but no foreshadowing.

Which person seems most likely to you?

A 2003 IceCat original

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-27-03, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Boot List"
I like your analysis. I did kind of the same thing last night, reading through pages of spoilers. Out of the seven men, I have seen weight loss spoilers on two (Andrew and Osten), and I feel it's too early to get axed and still have weight loss when they return. Burton and Ryan O have had very little face time, which implies they are either pretty boring (possible - look at their audition tapes, etc. . . ) OR they will be developed further down the line. Plus we have some kind of Burton spoiler making it to an individual reward challenge.

So to me we are down to Rupert, Jon, Shawn and Ryan O as a long shot. I don't think Andrew would ever agree to vote out a strong guy, and if Morgan turned on Andrew, they would axe him, not one of his followers.

So if a man goes next, I conclude it's a Drake loss. I don't agree with everyone's assumption that Jon is part of the big lie. The one quote has been "recalled". Also, if Jon told a big lie, would Jeff really be surprised? Would anyone? He is sleazy, he is expected to lie. I think the liar surprises because they don't appear to be a liar. So I don't discount Jon at all based upon the lie issue.

I'm still not decided as to whom is next, but I lean toward Shawn, because I like Rupert and I think Jon has a little more drama to play out, unfortunately. Stupid reasons, perhaps, but it's just a guess anyway!

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-03, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Boot List & Big LIe"
You asked about the Big Lie - I dunno, I just keep seeing the spear gun and the focus around it. Especially when I read that Ep 2 might be the beginning of the Big Lie. Does someone (Shawn?) hide the spear gun , or the tip, and never show it again? This could end up being the Lie, and also a regret, if everyone starved afterward. Maybe the person who hid it was soon afterwards switched to the other tribe?

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-27-03, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Release"
Based on my transcriptions of the survivor insider videos, I would guess that the two people who go off on their own are Rupert and Sandra.

Both have their own video where they are the only ones getting up early and taking care of the chickens. They've bonded OK and don't like Jon, Sean and Burton.

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-27-03, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Release"
After reading Krautboys analysis of Drake relationships, I'm thinking it's Jon and Michelle who are going off together and we'll get a quick "I wonder what they're doing" *wink* *wink*...and that'll be it.

Blast 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-28-03, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blast Click to send private message to Blast Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Release"
I'm new to posting, so if I mess this up, forgive me.

If you look at the CBS web site, the following is shown about Episode 3:

A painfully physical Immunity Challenge leaves the fate of two Survivors in the hands (literally) of their fellow tribe members.

Could this be taken "literally" to mean that the IC involves a member of each tribe being physically held up (on a platform or something) by the rest of the tribe (thus in their hands)?

Or is this way too simplistic and literal? (rather than 2 from the same tribe)?

Just a thought.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-03, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Release"
>A painfully physical Immunity Challenge leaves
>the fate of two Survivors
>in the hands (literally) of
>their fellow tribe members.
>
>Could this be taken "literally" to
>mean that the IC involves
>a member of each tribe
>being physically held up (on
>a platform or something) by
>the rest of the tribe
>(thus in their hands)?

I was thinking the same thing. And if this is a physically demanding IC the sit-out choices for Drake could be the key, especially since they cannot sit out the same two they sit out for the RC. The Morgan may be barely subsisting, but the Drake will be expending copious amounts of energy on their treasure hunt.

7sins_pride 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-30-03, 04:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 7sins_pride Click to send private message to 7sins_pride Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Release"

TWO CASTAWAYS ISOLATE THEMSELVES FROM OTHERS IN THE TRIBE,
ON "SURVIVOR: PEARL ISLANDS" THURSDAY, OCT. 2,
ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

hmm..interesting.....'isolate' ?

the only people who actually 'isolate' themselves were vaguely said in Ep 1 - Burton and Shawn..

I wouldn't be suprised if the 'two' survivors who isolate themselves are Mr Alpha dudes...and it results in Shawn's departure at TC if Drake loses Ic..

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-30-03, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Release"
They don't know for sure if the boot this week is male or female. Griffe stated this in Sucks; the source NEVER saw the person and may have said male because culture uses masculine when generally speaking. We CAN'T rule out a female then and I don't think we can rule out a Morgan loss either for sure

Andrew supposedly did not have any major weight loss that I
recall
Osten is still apparently not giving 100% per the Eyemail
Lillian is alone now and the eldest.

Those would be the choices for potentially not safe

Shawn has burned a couple of bridges but he is strong
Sandra has a temper, was elected to be the bad guy at Morgan (why?) but is a hard worker
Jon is obnoxious, lazy and not great at challenges
Trish is the eldest female (Rupert wanted women gone first and Jon wanted eldest gone first)
Rupert - To me, something has to happen that day for them to toss Rupert

The others "appear" to me to be marginally safe as there are better candidates.

Some of the teasers look like typical nothings made into something. Isolate perhaps or hype. I mentioned the Christa/Jon shot before. There is the Rupert/Michelle missing from the walk on the sand too and do we know for sure that this teaser is about Drake? Sorry if I missed that but how do we know it isn't Morgan?

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-30-03, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Release"
A careless survivor loses an item that is crucial to the tribe’s survival, infuriating the rest of the tribe.

What if this means that either tribe loses the buried treasure map? Whoever would be responsible certainly would be careless and the rest of the tribe would definetly be mad at the whoever is responsible.

Just a thought

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-03, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor 7 Episode 3 Press Release"
>>United We Stand. Divided We…?" – Two survivors decide not to partake on a group outing, raising suspicions among the rest of the tribe, on SURVIVOR: PEARL ISLANDS, Thursday, Oct. 2 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
When the two individuals separate themselves from the rest of the tribe, the others wonder what they are doing with their alone time...<<

I'm thinking along slightly different lines here. Since MB and SeeBS have been known to misdirect and overhype (see last week's "photo finish", LOL)... it is possible that the two survivors who "separate themselves" - leaving the rest suspicious and wondering what they are doing - are this season's elected,or pre-selected (by MB), "Dave" and "Jenna" who will choose up the two new tribes.

(I actually hope this is wrong, because I want to see Morgan pagonged hard! They deserve it.)

Yes, the release says "from the rest of the tribe" - tribe, singular, not tribes, plural...but we've had some "creative" wording and truth-stretching before.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •