The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Success of Morgan Tribemates"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-26-03, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Success of Morgan Tribemates"
There seems to be a bunch of different spoilers out there (i.e., weight loss) that Lillian, Darrah, Osten and Tiajuana make it to the very end. Although we have only seen 2 episodes so far, they do seem like a strange final 4.

Morgan is losing all the challenges so far. The above final 4 implies that Morgan starts booting off their strong men. However, it would seem strange for this 4 some to start booting off strong young guys (Ryan and Andrew) at a time when they can't seem to win a challenge. Plus, I haven't seen any evidence of Lillian, Darrah, Osten and Tiajuana building an alliance together with the goal of getting rid of the strong guys. It is even stranger that the girls would try and keep the one guy who wants out as part oif there alliance.

However, it would make sense for Ryan and Andrew to be the next 2 Morgan guys voted out, if they are voted out after the merger. The strong guys are exactly the people that are targeted after a merger. That could mean that Morgan starts winning IC or we have an early merger this year

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Success of Morgan Tribemates bebekid 09-26-03 1
   RE: Success of Morgan Tribemates LeftPinky 09-26-03 2
       RE: Success of Morgan Tribemates Acawap 09-26-03 3
   RE: Success of Morgan Tribemates princessoftides 09-27-03 4
 RE: Success of Morgan Tribemates Oscirus 09-27-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-26-03, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Success of Morgan Tribemates"
According to Snewser, Darrah, Osten, Tijuana, and Lil are 4 of the final 5. That leaves Andrew and Ryan O, neither of which have spoilers indicating they go much past the merge.

So what happens? A few quick theories:

Morgan wins a few challenges and boots Ryan O right before the merge because they don't need him anymore. Then Andrew is targeted right after the merge because he is a challenge threat.

Still, 4 Morgan members are not a majority at a merge of 10. How do they slip through to the end?

I think Drake is a ticking timebomb. For all their early success, they will eventually implode. It would seem that there is little original tribe loyalty. Christa, Burton, and Trish may do what they have to do to get as far as they can. Maybe they geniunely like Morgan members better than Drake.

There is also the possibility that there is a tribal swap. Ryan O and/or Andrew are victims. But the other Morgan members are pawns used by Original Drake to get rid of other Drakes.

A Kyngsladye Original

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-26-03, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Success of Morgan Tribemates"
I agree bebekid...

The next two weeks, a Drake is booted (Rupert and Jon or Shawn)... Then the swap (perhaps another "stand on the slab, your new buff is under it." type) that leaves Tijuana, Darrah, Lillian and Osten together (obvious next two boots would be the Drakes) and moves Andrew and Ryan O with the remainder of the Drakes - making them the next obvious boots...

Remaining at that point (after the merge)could be the 4 Morgans + Trish, Michelle, Burton and Christa or three of those Drakes + either Andrew or Ryan O, leading to a final 5 heavy on Morgan tribemates.

Acawap 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-26-03, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Acawap Click to send private message to Acawap Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Success of Morgan Tribemates"
I fully expect there to be a re-arrangement of tribes, but I don't think it will be as simple as "pull your new buff out from under the rock."

With the pirate theme, look for there to be some kind of mutiny, as I believe I heard mentioned briefly somewhere else. This may not be a voluntary mutiny -- maybe the losers of a competition have to 'walk the plank' and switch tribes.

This would potentially put a couple members of each tribe on the opposite island, and would change the game completely. If Drake continues to dominate, they may have to do this soon to even out the sides.

princessoftides 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-27-03, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail princessoftides Click to send private message to princessoftides Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Success of Morgan Tribemates"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-03 AT 07:10 PM (EST)

>Still, 4 Morgan members are not
>a majority at a merge
>of 10. How do
>they slip through to the
>end?

Personally I suspect that the experience of getting through such a horrendous start would create a pretty strong bond among those who manage to survive into better times. Drake's smooth start may seem like an advantage, and clearly IS an advantage in the beginning, but much closer relationships are forged in hardship than in sunshine. All a really cohesive Morgan would have to do post-merge is wait and watch for the fractures, then apply their concerted strength strategically. Kind of Chuay-Gahn-esque....

Just a thought

(edited to clarify, since I have weekend brain)

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-27-03, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Success of Morgan Tribemates"
Appears to me to be tijuana's alliance right there which explains Andrew goin off so early as a power struggle between him and tijuana happening and him not havin the numbers to back it up gets ousted.

nuff said

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •