The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dear Naonka"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-07-10, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: ???"
Hmmm...gives me a lot of food for thought.

First off, I guess I was wrong to assume. It happens. (Though I thought Gebreselassie was a type of chocolate...or foreign liquor...or foreign chocolate liquor.)

LeBron had the weight of the world on his shoulders in northern Ohio. Granted, he had a right to pack up and head to the Heat. It's his right as an American citizen, an NBA player, and a grown man to play wherever he believes he will be the happiest. What bothers me, and many others, is the way he left - the big press conference, the secrecy, the fact that the Cavaliers were banking on him staying and had no clue what he was up to, and the follow-up "What should I do?" crap that followed.

No, NaOnka's not from my hometown, or even my home state. She's from Los Angeles, as she's pointed out numerous times. She signed up to play the game - and then acted like a self-righteous mo-ron who said she did nothing wrong. Technically, she has the right to quit. However, she seems to lack the understanding of why this affects other people and why people would be upset with her. And yes, if she was going to quit, she really shouldn't have gone on the show - neither she nore the invisible Purple Kelly should have been there. That's two spots that could have been taken by people who would want to be on the show and not just give up because it's raining.

NaOnka, in my experience, is the equivalent of my brother's ex-girlfriend, who's now an ex because he found out through multiple sources that she was cheating on him. And because she threatened to pour bleach in his fish tank if he left. And because she threatened to destroy his things. And because she seemed to feel no remorse whatsoever for cheating. Basically, she's a psycho bitch. NaOnka spits in her tribe's face, including players to whom she relates very well, almost as a mother figure in one case, and she said she owed no one an apology when, let's face it, it would have gone a long way.

Aside from that, NaOnka was one hell of a competitor when she wanted to be. She wasted more potential as a player than, really, anyone in the history of the show. Even other quitters were far less interesting. The only fun thing Osten ever did was hand Jeff liquor and sell his clothes. The only thing Janu did was make a fire on Exile Island. The only thing Kathleen did was feel another woman's breast implants. If she was to go, it should have been because she was held accountable for stealing food, backstabbing other players, and being a total loose cannon. That or she should have been held accountable at F3. Quitting this far into the game is nothing to be proud of.

The fact that she seems to hold herself to an unfathomably low standard is somewhat insulting to anyone who holds him/herself to a standard above "don't poop on the floor."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Dear Naonka   milkachulina     12-02-10       
   RE: Dear Naonka   suzzee     12-02-10     1  
   RE: Dear Naonka   RollDdice     12-02-10     2  
   RE: Dear Naonka   Belle Book     12-02-10     3  
   RE: Dear Naonka   Karchita     12-02-10     4  
   ???   michel     12-02-10     5  
     RE: ???   Colonel Zoidberg     12-03-10     8  
         RE: ???   michel     12-03-10     13  
             RE: ???   Colonel Zoidberg     12-07-10     22  
                 RE: ???   RollDdice     12-07-10     23  
                 RE: ???   michel     12-07-10     24  
                     RE: ???   dabo     12-08-10     25  
                         RE: ???   michel     12-08-10     26  
                     RE: ???   Colonel Zoidberg     12-08-10     27  
                         RE: ???   michel     12-08-10     28  
                             RE: ???   Colonel Zoidberg     12-09-10     29  
     RE: ???   Spanky68     12-03-10     9  
         RE: ???   Brownroach     12-03-10     10  
             RE: ???   agman     12-03-10     11  
         RE: ???   michel     12-03-10     14  
             RE: ???   Spanky68     12-06-10     18  
             RE: ???   agman     12-06-10     19  
                 RE: ???   michel     12-06-10     21  
   RE: Dear Naonka   dabo     12-03-10     6  
   RE: Dear Naonka   foonermints     12-03-10     7  
     RE: Dear Naonka   Karchita     12-03-10     12  
   RE: Dear Naonka   PepeLePew13     12-05-10     15  
     RE: Dear Naonka   KLicK     12-05-10     16  
         RE: Dear Naonka   iltarion     12-05-10     17  
         RE: Dear Naonka   dabo     12-06-10     20  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •