The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

frankz 1214 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-25-03, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
I discovered an interesting thing today while checking the Yahoo TV listings. Only 9 of the contestants are listed as “stars” (along with Jeffie, of course). At first it appeared as if they just cut off the last 7 names based upon alphabetical order but upon further checking I realized that while this is for the most part true, two names contradict this theory, Nicole and Tricia.
Noticeably missing from the “star” list were Nicole and Ryan S., our almost certain first 2 voted off.
Can this possibly be the list of the jury members and F2? Could it be this easy?
Sorry if this has been addressed already. I checked back for several pages and didn’t see anything about it. I’ve been here since Survivor I and have posted in the past. Just couldn’t remember my logon name. Flame on if you must.
Here’s the text.

SHOW DESCRIPTION:
"Sixteen Americans compete for $1 million while testing their survival and strategy skills in a remote location. 'Pearl Islands' promises more challenges in the water, an ongoing theme involving piracy and the biggest and most impressive tribal council area yet."

BRIEF HISTORY:
"This is the seventh edition of the network's reality standard-bearer, set off the coast of Panama."

STARS:
Rupert Boneham as Contestant
Tijuana Bradley as Contestant
Shawn Cohen as Contestant
Jon Dalton as Contestant
Sandra Diaz-Twine as Contestant
Christa Hastie as Contestant
Darrah Johnson as Contestant
Lillian Morris as Contestant
Ryan Opray as Contestant
Jeff Probst as Host

Note: Missing are
Nicole Delma
Ryan Shoulders
Burton Roberts
Michelle Tesauro
Tricia Dunn
Andrew Savage
Osten Taylor

http://tv.yahoo.com/tvpdb?d=tvi&cf=0&id=1808509994&epspid=168499356&lineup=us_Central&chspid=166034671&channels=us_CBSC&progutn=1064534400&chname=CBSC

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? Boo on the Line 09-26-03 1
   RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? frankz 09-26-03 2
       interesting... cqvenus 09-26-03 3
 RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? lroy 09-26-03 4
   RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? frankz 09-26-03 6
       RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? lroy 09-26-03 7
           RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? frankz 09-26-03 8
 RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? Joyful 09-26-03 5
 RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? ElroyJetson 10-10-03 9
 RE: Yahoo TV Listing poiler? FarmBoy 10-10-03 10
 boot order cqvenus 10-10-03 11
   RE: boot order lovetowatch 10-10-03 12
       now you see... cqvenus 10-10-03 13
           RE: now you see... lovetowatch 10-10-03 14
           RE: now you see... frankz 10-10-03 16
   RE: boot order frankz 10-10-03 15
       RE: boot order lovetowatch 10-10-03 17
       RE: boot order lizzmac 10-10-03 18
           RE: boot order frankz 10-10-03 19
           RE: boot order lovetowatch 10-10-03 20
 RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? FarmBoy 10-17-03 21
 Ep 6 and Ep 7 booting 3 and Returni... JLude 10-20-03 22
   RE: Ep 6 and Ep 7 booting 3 and Ret... frankz 10-20-03 23
   RE: Ep 6 and Ep 7 booting 3 and Ret... volsfan 10-20-03 24
       RE: Ep 6 and Ep 7 booting 3 and Ret... VerucaSalt 10-20-03 25
           RE: Ep 6 and Ep 7 booting 3 and Ret... reddogblkcat 10-21-03 26
 RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? FarmBoy 10-23-03 27
   RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? LeftPinky 10-23-03 28
   RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? aethelstan 10-23-03 29
       RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? FarmBoy 10-23-03 31
   RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? volsfan 10-23-03 30
       RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? FarmBoy 10-23-03 32
           RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? Nash 10-23-03 33
               RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? FarmBoy 10-23-03 34
                   RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? frankz 10-23-03 36
                       RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? rnabring 10-24-03 37
                           RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? Nash 10-24-03 38
                               RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? aethelstan 10-24-03 40
 RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? Oscirus 10-23-03 35
 RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? NTK 10-24-03 39
 RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? FarmBoy 10-24-03 41
   RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? KLicK 10-24-03 42
       RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? badger 10-24-03 43
           RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? pdragonfly 10-24-03 44
               RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler? badger 10-24-03 45
 Can it be saved? aethelstan 10-28-03 46
   RE: Can it be saved? pmspml5 10-28-03 47
   RE: Can it be saved? ElroyJetson 10-28-03 48
   RE: Can it be saved? badger 10-28-03 49
 bump badger 10-30-03 50

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Boo on the Line 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-26-03, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Boo%20on%20the%20Line Click to send private message to Boo%20on%20the%20Line Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
I noticed the same thing too yesterday, Frankz, but it didn't seem terribly important. Not dissing ALL webmasters, mind you, but plenty of people out there make perfectly AWFUL webpages. And I can completely see some Yahoo! webpage flunky saying, 'Fifteen names, I have to type fifteen names? Nine should be enough' and stopping. That was my initial reaction, but, who knows, mebbe you've stumbled on something here!

I've been around since S1 and the SS.com days as well, and you can see how infrequently I post ... my DAW rating is somewhere between infintesimal and non-exisitent

Boo (on the line)

09-26-03, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-03 AT 12:54 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-26-03 AT 12:51 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-26-03 AT 11:05 AM (EST)

Well I thought the same thing at first too. But then I realized that if it were just a matter of being lazy then it would have been cut off alphabetically, or by tribe. But the exclusion of Nicole Delma and Tricia Dunn, right out of the middle of the pack, made me wonder. Oh well, we’ll see how this pans out. It’s going to be one of those “wait and see” situations.
But there are several good E3 bootee prospects in the missing 7, Osten, Andrew and my current E3 bootee nomination, Burton. Good arguments can (and have already been) made for any of these 3.
And why would they pick 9 contestants, which just happens to be exactly the number of jury members plus the F2? Why not 10, or 8? I know, it’s pure speculation so far but no less valid than many other theories. I mean we were dead wrong about Rupert being the pillager. We don’t have all the answers.
I imagine this information was provided to Yahoo directly from See-BS so if any mistakes were made, I would blame MB and associates. And maybe they made a huge mistake. Or maybe they are just idiots. Wouldn’t be the first time (for either scenario)
This theory is, after all, currently batting 100%. Better than some of the other wild ass speculation. Next week should tell more.

edited to add a forgotten paragraph and to correct format

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-26-03, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "interesting..."
I for one will keep checking this and see how it goes!

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-26-03, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
Well, Yahoo doesn't "do" their Entertainment Pages; they have content deals with other companies to supply the information. In this case, the information is provided by Zap2It. I noticed on their website:

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,273|3745|1|,00.html

They list the contestants by tribe; alphabetically by last name (Bradley, Johnson, Morris... and then Boneham, Cohen....) They have left out Nicole and listed Ryan S. twice for Morgan. On Drake they have left Trish out.

I don't know what this tells us, but i thought i would point it out.

~lroy

09-26-03, 04:41 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
Yeah, I knew it was provided by Zap2It, it’s right there in the middle of the f***ing page. Sorry I slept since last night and completely forgot about that. But while Zap2It may have the contestants listed as you describe (the link goes to “Page not found” for me), Yahoo has them listed exactly as I posted.

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-03, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
I was just adding to your point, not disputing or flaming it...

As for my link the "|" in the http address make it hard/impossible to post, but if you go to zap2it.com -> TV -> Shows -> and choose Survivor you can see what i mean. I find it strange that both pages have errors and missing members but i work in the industry, so it could just be lazy programmers

09-26-03, 05:02 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
Oh I know. Sorry to give the wrong impression. I was bitching at myself.

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-26-03, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
It is interesting since Andrew is one of the missing "STARS" and he is leader of the Morgan tribe. The others are not very noteworthy (with the exception of Osten) because they really haven't made their mark. (yet) But it does seem odd that Andrew at the very least would not be on the stars list, especially since Ryan O is.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
** Bump **

Still pertinent.

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-10-03, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing poiler?"
3 out of 4 so far!!

(This also supports that Lillian gets back in the game.)

Bovinated- An Original Draco Masterpiece

10-10-03, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "boot order"
hey frankz, some posters are curious what order the "missing" are listed in. did you find this somewhere, or just list them randomly?

- always wants to know more

lovetowatch 123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-10-03, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovetowatch Click to send private message to lovetowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: boot order"
How can they be listed, if they are missing?
Just asking...

10-10-03, 04:20 PM (EST)
13. "now you see..."
what *I* want to know.

10-10-03, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovetowatch Click to send private message to lovetowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: now you see..."
You asked which order the missing players are in. I wondered how they could be listed when they are "missing"

10-10-03, 04:48 PM (EST)
16. "RE: now you see..."
Ah, trying to catch me, eh? Sorry, don’t have any “uncles”, "travelers" or “airline reservation” friends. It was just an observation and a random order.

10-10-03, 04:33 PM (EST)
15. "RE: boot order"
Well thanks for remembering. I’m still pretty intrigued by this but wasn’t going to say anything for another week or two. My wife has been teasing me about this too but the unmentioned “contestants” continue to fall. I can’t really take any credit for this, it was just something I found but it seemed odd at the time and at that time only Nicole had been voted out, with Ryan S. pretty much a foregone conclusion (posted Thursday afternoon before E2).
cqvenus, the unmentioned contestants are listed in random order. I just went back and tried to figure out who was missing. The first two (Nicole, Ryan S.) were obvious and I had to figure out the rest. Sorry, I don’t have any further info. It was just coincidence that Burton came next. And the other 4 are distinct possibilities in the near future.
And yes, I do think Lil comes back. That’s why I’m still fascinated with this possibility. But I have a real hard time believing it could be this easy. Someone else on “sucks” mentioned this theory yesterday and was blasted out of the water. Hey, I’m just the messenger. But . . . .

10-10-03, 04:57 PM (EST)
17. "RE: boot order"
>
>cqvenus, the unmentioned contestants are listed
>in random order. >

Maybe it is just me, but how can unmentioned contestants be listed in random order? They are not listed!

lizzmac 131 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizzmac Click to send private message to lizzmac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: boot order"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-03 AT 05:19 PM (EST)

Someone else on “sucks” mentioned this theory yesterday and was blasted out of the water. Hey, I’m just the messenger. But . . . .

Hey, we're much nicer here!

And lovetowatch - it was frankz' "random order" - nothing more. Meaning he just typed the names as he thought of others who hadn't been listed.

Lizzmac

10-10-03, 05:50 PM (EST)
19. "RE: boot order"
Yeah I know. Thanks.
But their post came yesterday with 3 of the missing people (assuming Lil comes back) already voted off. No way that they knew, and the poster didn’t make it clear (or didn’t know) it’s been that way since E1.
Lizzmac, yes you are correct. It was my random order. Thought I made that pretty clear. Glad you understood. Seemed simple enough.
Lovetowatch, random order is all I’ve got. I just typed them in that order. IT MEANS NOTHING!! I don’t have any other insight nor claim to.

10-10-03, 05:51 PM (EST)
20. "RE: boot order"
Thanks for clarifying that. I'm thinking slow today.

10-17-03, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
4 out of 5!!!!!!! In Order!!

(Thinking Lill makes it further along in the Ghost Tribe than Burton).

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece

JLude 12 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-03, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JLude Click to send private message to JLude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Ep 6 and Ep 7 booting 3 and Returning 1"
According to your list, you have 3 people left who are not listed:
Trish
Andrew
Osten

I can see them getting booted in the next two episodes, with Lillian coming back in Episode 7, titled "What the ...?"

Ep.6:

CBS promo says, "While looting the losing tribe's camp after a Reward Challenge, a visiting castaway makes a stunning confession."

I suggest that Drake wins RC and Jon loots Morgan. While there, Jon confesses to Morgan that Andrew only took a small portion of their rice when he looted Drake. Jon probably could see that Andrew was Morgan's leader, so he wanted to screw that tribe up.

I am guessing that Drake wins IC, because the Ep 6 promos mislead us into thinking Morgan wins.

Morgan votes out Andrew.

Ep. 7 (What the ...?):

This episode should be the merge episode, but they don't. When they go to IC, they see all the bootees. It turns out that IC is between Morgan, Drake, and the "ghost tribe." Ghost tribe wins IC, so both Morgan and Drake have to vote someone out, while ghost tribe gets to vote someone in. Trish was trying to get Rupert voted out, but it turns on her and she goes. Osten is voted off Morgan. Lillian is voted back into the main game. Then they have the merge.

I know it's all crazy speculation, but that's what this is all about.

10-20-03, 02:16 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Ep 6 and Ep 7 booting 3 and Returning 1"
Jlude, I think your reasoning is sound. I think Trish goes next for whatever reason (whenever Drake loses their next IC). And Osten will be voted out because of his antics, either in E6, or together with Trish (as you suggest with the “ghost tribe” competing and winning and Lil coming back - good analysis, I believe, makes a hell of a lot of sense to me considering all the spoiler material and the issue of how they bring back someone yet keep the original filming schedule) or in E7. I think Andrew goes as the first after the merge because he’s definitely seen as a threat, thanks to Rupert’s reconnaissance. Then we have the listed “stars” as the jury and F2.
This list seemed too easy at the time I found it but it did arouse my suspicions. My beautiful bride, who was a casual Survivor fan before we met, said that she never really paid attention to the show until the merge. She said it was just too hard to keep track of all the people in the original 16. So I surmised that whoever was writing these summaries might have the same attitude, thinking that the only people who mattered were the jury and F2. Now how they would have access to this information prior to the show even airing I don’t know. And that’s why I was skeptical, but you can’t argue with success. I sit in amazement as the “missing” contestants continue to fall. And, again, I listed the missing contestants in a completely random order. It was just the order in which I remembered who was missing.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-03, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Ep 6 and Ep 7 booting 3 and Returning 1"
I don't understand how Andrew is an OBVIOUS vote for one of the next two episodes. Ryano and Osten both have to be at the top of the list for Morgan. Also, I can see Andrew being one of the first to go AFTER the merge which would be after episode 7.

If the alliances are anything like we have been shown (and I know they are not), Shawn, Trish, Ryano and Jon seem to be more of a target than Andrew or Osten.

I don't know that there is an alliance with Andrew and Osten. However, Andrew thinks he has to keep Osten for his strength. I just don't see Morgan being smart enough to turn on their "leader" and vote Andrew out before the merge.

Just my opinion!

GO VOLS!

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-20-03, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Ep 6 and Ep 7 booting 3 and Returning 1"
Just throwing out that all important warning that this is something that could lead people down the path of what they are seeing as opposed to what is really there

reddogblkcat 15 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reddogblkcat Click to send private message to reddogblkcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Ep 6 and Ep 7 booting 3 and Returning 1"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-03 AT 05:29 PM (EST)

Good warning Veruca! I noticed on the Yahoo site listed that the info was supplied by Zap2it.com. SO either Yahoo WAS correct with their original posting OR Zap2it realized a major blunder and went back and redid it! A tip of the hat to frantz! GOOD eye frantz! DOH! Forgot the Zap website!

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,273|3745|1|,00.html

10-23-03, 01:50 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"

bumping because all the other sites are "downing" Trish!!!

This little gem has been right so far!!!

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-23-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
so who's next? Andrew or Osten??

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
It's been right if we are convinced of Lillian's return.
It may yet fall apart because if Trish goes now, it leaves Andrew and Osten needing to go before the jury starts and that could be hard. Though Morgan losing Ep. 7 IC and voting off Osten and then Lillian saying that payback's a b*tch and saying that she will replace Andrew could work. But I doubt it.

10-23-03, 02:34 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
I've worried about the same thing Aethelstan, and you do have to subscribe to Lillian's return, but I'm kicking myself because I didn't go with it last week.

Now I feel like I have to, especially with whats happening on the other sites.

If this "gem" is accurate, I think the merge is next week and former Drakes are going to go after Andrew.

Got my stomach in a knot and my fingers crossed.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
Farmboy, I know you bought into this fairly early on! It was a nice little gem!

GO VOLS!

10-23-03, 02:47 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
Let's just hope it keeps sparkling!!

Go Vols!!!

Nash 437 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-23-03, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nash Click to send private message to Nash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
It's extremely nice... if you assume it is Lil who comes back into the game!

10-23-03, 03:32 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
Yep.....I am hoping she's not the break in our little diamond.

10-23-03, 04:08 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
Now remember, 9 people are the jury and the F2, not the people who make the merge.
One person makes the merge but doesn’t sit on the jury.
So it could still make sense (with the Lillian comes back caveat)
Trish goes tonight, leaving 10. They merge and Rupert and co. take out Ostin because Rupert doesn’t like him due to his experiences with him while at Morgan and he could still be perceived as a threat.
Then Trish comes back, replacing Andrew (or visa versa)
It all hinges on the Lil comes back scenario

rnabring 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-24-03, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rnabring Click to send private message to rnabring Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
Too much coincidence for this spoiler to not be true. While the order of the "missing" people has no logical order, I do find that getting the first 5 boots (minus Lillian)...(or for those who don't believe that Lillian comes back, 5/6) is just a bit odd.

So, what does this leave us with?

As someone above has said, Ghost tribe, Lillian comes back, gets Andrew ousted. How Osten goes, who knows? But, I believe that Andrew and Osten are the next bootees.

Then again, since I'm from Ohio and Lillian is the first contestant from Ohio (except for MamaKim who was born in Ohio...), this could all just be wishful thinking.

Nash 437 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-24-03, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nash Click to send private message to Nash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
Based on spoilers it must be Lill or Trish...but if say it were Lil or both I think the only way they could survive is if they're immune 1st show and then there's a merge. I only think it's one and I think two will be booted.

10-24-03, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
Unless the monumental decision is Osten being offered money to quit and he takes it thereby necessitating the return of a ghostie. This would bring back Lil and get rid of Osten. Then Lillian makes Andrew regret not being honest with her way back when she got booted and orchestrates his removal.

-aethelstan

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-23-03, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
Seems alot like the Dianne's Friends spoiler in s3 where all her friends went early except theresa who went far think mb is just screwing wit us

NTK 109 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NTK Click to send private message to NTK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
Hard to say how the ghost tribe will play out. But, Ryan S. may have even more reason to go after Andrew than Lil. Or Lil may feel a double need for herself and her friend, Ryan.

It was strange last night to see the positive spin for Andrew and the negative spin for Osten.

10-24-03, 10:43 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
We're 5 out of 6!!!!!! Franz is headed to the Spoiler's Hall of Fame!!!

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-24-03, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
Here's an idea that my colleagues and I were tossing around at work today:

If the ghost tribe wins RC, their reward is to offer a cash incentive for someone to leave the game. Only Osten bites. He gets to choose his replacement.

Knowing that he'll leave Morgan "short" by going, he feels he must choose a Morgan-boot. He decides on Lillian.

The tribes merge the next day and have the individual immunity challenge. Lillian knows the Drakes are targetting Andrew (as the leader) and Morgan is going after Rupert. She gets her revenge on Andrew for not letting her know it was her time.

We end up with the final nine in this spoiler.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-24-03, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
another thought:

maybe lil, as winner of the ghost tribe individual challenge, gets to choose who she wants to replace. both andrew and osten would seem obvious choices for her -- andrew for his judgmental treatment of both she and ryan s. and osten for his "quitter" attitude.

if she replaces andrew, i see osten as another obvious target if morgan goes to TC. without andrew there to insist they need him for his (alleged) strength, and without their "leader," the morons will turn on osten.

if she replaces osten, however, and we're still looking at a tribal council amongst the morganites, i think lil would just be rebooted.

the fact that the promos have "ultimate nightmare" or some such wording over andrew's image (holding his head in his hands, I think?) makes me think he is GONE GONE GONE.

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-24-03, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
Why Lil? If anyone wants it badly I'd say Trish, she's like a mad woman out to do whatever it takes to get back. Lil doesn't have it in her for physical challenges.

10-24-03, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Yahoo TV Listing Spoiler?"
well, i'd say "lil" because she's listed as a "star" on the yahoo spoiler, whereas trish is unmentioned

10-28-03, 09:15 AM (EST)
46. "Can it be saved?"
Is this the end of our little gem here?

I've turned over my different scenarios in my head and I can't think of one that would get us from the 10 we have now to the 9 that are suggested given that the spoilers indicate that one Drake and one Morgan go as a result of the twist.

The only way I see it is if, in fact, 2 Morgans go and are replaced by Burton and Lillian and Burton gets voted off after the first II.

Any other thoughts?

-aethelstan

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-28-03, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Can it be saved?"
I think that they have to beat both tribes and they only beat Morgan - hence only one person gets to come back. BUT they vote and there is a ties - Burton and Lil and to everyones shocker Lil wins. Then this would still be a viable spoiler - (one can dream anyway right?)

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-03, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Can it be saved?"
Warning: Wild Speculation to Follow

Ousten quits or is voted out.

Lillian returns via challenge, vote in, or something.

Lillian sides with Drake to vote out the guy who got rid of her: the leader of Morgan - ANDREW.

TV Guide spoiler intact.

10-28-03, 08:45 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Can it be saved?"
another thought. . .

morgan votes out osten
drake votes out shawn (who Yahoo confused with burton, hence the mix-up on who's listed in the spoiler -- come on, i KNOW i wasn't the only one who had a hard time keepin' those two straight)

andrew's the first post-merge boot

spoiler (partially) intact

-badger

10-30-03, 10:30 PM (EST)
50. "bump"
bump-a-dee-bump
osten is a chump

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •