The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nicole on Radio 9/25"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-25-03, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nicole on Radio 9/25"
Heard the interview with Nicole from Survivor this morning ~ Misses JP yesterday, will try to catch it next week. These are on 100.3 KILT in Houston. I was driving in the car so I do not have notes on the whole call ~ sorry

Nicole (N); Radio Announcer (RA)

She said she was exhausted for all the media she has had to talk to she was not ready for this.
RA ~ When you were told you were on survivor what did you do to prepare? Your bio shows you to be a great outdoors person that this would fit well with.
N~ She agreed she should have done well. She said she was in the gym for a couple hours a couple days each week. She prepared physically but not mentally. She should have kept her mouth shut and she could have made it farther **she mentioned how she just can't keep her mouth shut about 20 times!**. She said she did not watch any of the other survivor shows and so she did not know how to strategize. **I thought this was funny since she said she talked to Lillian to get an alliance in her web chat**

RA ~ Well in your bio you went to college on a full academic scholarship and you were a communication major and then changed it to massage therapy. You could have used your massage skills to keep you around a little longer.
N ~ Yes I could have used my skills, but I just did not feel right about it. I take my job very seriously and I do not just give it (massages) out for free. ** Silly boy they could have paid her with the money they did not spend in the market **

RA ~ Do you think that JP sits back and laughs at you guys?
N ~ giggles Yes he laughs out loud at us. When the guys took off their shorts JP said What on earth are you doing that for?
RA ~ What was your reaction to the guys taking off their shorts?
N ~ I was Disgusted **will hold back my comments!!** I have not idea why they even did that.
RA ~ Did all of you harass them back at camp?
N ~ Yeah I made comment on what were you doing and what was the point, I think this was part of the reason I was voted off.

RA ~ Does it hurt or embarrassed that you were the first to be booted off the island?
N ~ Yes it hurt, but it was a good thing because I got to have a great vacation because of it with fun people.
RA ~ Where did you go? Are you sequestered the whole time, did you sit around and play cards?
N ~ No (to being sequestered ) We got to travel all around Panama ~ white water rafting, horseback riding, *she mentioned a couple of other things too that I do not remember*

RA ~ Asked if she was going to watch the rest of the show and see how it is edited? Are you a excited about watching?
N ~ Yes I am going to watch, where else can you watch a show where you know all the people on it. ** I thought that was interesting choice of word ~ where you know everyone** She said she was especially excited to watch the show tonight that it will be hilarious. *How would she know that this show would be hilarious? She seemed to emphasize this point. Wonder what that means**

RA ~ Well people are saying they voted off the best looking one.
N ~ Oh thanks that is sweet.

My opinion, this girl would not have made merger…she seemed full of herself and did not communicate very well in the interview. She talked about how she was ready for all the physical parts just not the mental part. Constantly said how she is just not someone to keep her mouth shut.

I will try and take better notes next week.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nicole on Radio 9/25 Brownroach 09-25-03 1
 RE: Nicole on Radio 9/25 jkokoj 09-25-03 2
   RE: Nicole on Radio 9/25 VerucaSalt 09-25-03 3
       RE: Nicole on Radio 9/25 jkokoj 09-25-03 4
       RE: Nicole on Radio 9/25 Brownroach 09-25-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-03, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nicole on Radio 9/25"
She said she was especially excited to watch the show tonight that it will be hilarious

It might be because she knows Morgan is going to tank in both challenges again. In other interviews she made a point of laughing at how disorganized her tribe was.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-25-03, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nicole on Radio 9/25"
RA ~ Where did you go? Are you sequestered the whole time, did you sit around and play cards?
N ~ No (to being sequestered ) We got to travel all around Panama ~ white water rafting, horseback riding, *she mentioned a couple of other things too that I do not remember*

mmmm, what about the first bootees having to still be ready to go back into camp? Or was that dispelled and I missed it?

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-25-03, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nicole on Radio 9/25"
See BR, I was right about her wasn't I (rowr rowr lol)

No it wasn't dispelled yet and that is interesting unless until the time they have to do the back from the dead, they were allowed to travel (only in Panama) Let's face it, until the amount of people in LL are where they can do this twist, what are they going to do with themselves the ENTIRE day. They may have to be monitored in terms of food, etc. but there can't be a twist until all the LL people are assembled anyway.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-25-03, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nicole on Radio 9/25"
Yes vercua but this interview is post game. Nicole obviously would know if everyone was sequested from the beginning. At the time maybe she didn't realize it but she would know today.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-03, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nicole on Radio 9/25"
Okay VS, don't rub it in.

Actually jkokoj, this doesn't change anything. The Accidental Tourist spoiler ascertained that the pre-jury boots were eventually removed from Loser Lodge, because some of them were spotted in various other resorts in Panama. And the jury members occupied the Loser Lodge cabins later.

So it's assumed that once the twist happened, all the two-time losers finally did get a vacation.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •