The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-19-03, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoiler Thread"
I'm a West coaster who is impatient... threfore, if anyone on the East coast is watching.. how about a blow-by-blow?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spoiler Thread anninvt2002 11-19-03 1
   RE: Spoiler Thread rnabring 11-19-03 2
       RE: Spoiler Thread anninvt2002 11-19-03 4
 RE: Spoiler Thread SurvivorBlows 11-19-03 3
   RE: Spoiler Thread anninvt2002 11-19-03 5
 RE: Spoiler Thread ablemable 11-19-03 6
 First one to arrive is.. anninvt2002 11-19-03 7
   RE: First one to arrive is.. anninvt2002 11-19-03 8
 RE: Spoiler Thread Jewel 11-19-03 9
 ring anninvt2002 11-19-03 10
 WHAT??? ablemable 11-19-03 11
 RE: Spoiler Thread TheWanderer 11-19-03 12
   RE: Spoiler Thread kelli_blue 11-19-03 14
 RE: Spoiler Thread Joyce1945 11-19-03 13
 RE: Spoiler Thread Xtremeblonde 11-19-03 15
   RE: Spoiler Thread All4RTV 11-19-03 16
       RE: Spoiler Thread tarmaq 11-19-03 17
           RE: Spoiler Thread teffi 11-20-03 18
           RE: Spoiler Thread kbpc3949 11-20-03 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

anninvt2002 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-19-03, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anninvt2002 Click to send private message to anninvt2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
I will try. estella is more at ease with this family and I think they liked her best. Career wise they are compatible. KJ is on her last night with Bob now. Estella really tried to nail him down saying she thinks he might walk away from both ofthem. Bob just said it is really hard not to talk about his feelings for KJ. They are really being good at not letting on.

rnabring 54 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-03, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rnabring Click to send private message to rnabring Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
Based on the confessionals before the commercial break, I think that Bob chooses Estella. He seemed to say that Kelly was great (and then they cut him off)...so I took this as BUT...

Also, during Estella and Bob's final chat in the evening, he seemed to be trying to tell her "you're the one" through eye contact and whatnot, but is unable to verbalize it due to the show's rules.

However, I could be really wrong.

11-19-03, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anninvt2002 Click to send private message to anninvt2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
I agree. Way way to much on how KJ will fall apart if not picked. Already she said her family was a great support to her...ala...pick up the pieces. I think it is Estella too. I agree, Bob's confessionals and that of his family where KJ is concerned have been heavily edited.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-19-03, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
Kelly Jo just got torpedoed in the editing... they showed a clip with her saying "I know Bob's gonna pick me, I can't wait until tomorrow, etc..."

11-19-03, 10:30 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
So agree, kiss of death but Estella also said she would be heart broken but KJ is def. not going to be the one.

ablemable 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-19-03, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ablemable Click to send private message to ablemable Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
First one to arrive in the limo is...

Kelly Jo

WOW!!!

11-19-03, 10:40 PM (EST)
7. "First one to arrive is.."
filler

filler

filler

KJ he chose Estella

11-19-03, 10:46 PM (EST)
8. "RE: First one to arrive is.."
OMG he is such a sleeze...even after he told her he didnt love her, he couldnt keep is slimy hands to himself. Kissed her, touch her hips all the while she had her hands behind her back. He says, "Are you ok?" KJ looks at him with a smirk and says, NO.

Jewel 5 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-03, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jewel Click to send private message to Jewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
What a jerk. A promise ring instead of an engagement ring!!!!

11-19-03, 10:55 PM (EST)
10. "ring"
Told her wear it on her right hand as a promise....not engaged...BUT WE KNEW THAT.

ablemable 9 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-03, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ablemable Click to send private message to ablemable Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "WHAT???"
She's supposed to wear the ring on her right hand while they figure out "where" their relationship is going.... No "love" proclaimed from Bob, just "...I have strong feelings...".. it's a 2+ carat Harry Winston PROMISE ring??? Wish we could all be so fortunate.

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-19-03, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
Thank you all. We now have a contestant (KJ) for the next Bachelrette. I was a fan of Bob's until now. What an a$$hole!
Not only is Estella unattractive (I'm a picky guy, I know, but come on! She has a horse face!).
Well they'll each get what they deserve.

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-19-03, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
>Well they'll each get what they
>deserve.

I agree! KJ would have been a better match for Bob, but it sounds like Bob wants another version of his ex-wife, and Estella fits that bill.

Good Luck you two! KJ will find someone even better to love her.

Joyce1945 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-03, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyce1945 Click to send private message to Joyce1945 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
Yuk. It is Estella and I was sure hoping for KellyJo.

Xtremeblonde 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-19-03, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Xtremeblonde Click to send private message to Xtremeblonde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
Disgusted! Absolutely disgusted! When it was down to the final three- I thought, " KJ or Mary. Doesn't matter which one. As long as one of them is the final choice." Little did I know that I have been watching all this damn time to see Miss Squeaky voice win the thing. I guess I should have counted myself lucky when Jen won instead of Kirsten. They made up for it with Squeaky and Bobby. Why the hell did I watch all this time??? Looking forward to hearing about them breaking up. I should have known because Squeaky looks a lot like his ex. Evidently, he is still hung up on his ex. Look out Squeaky- You are going to get the ax. Promise ring- HA HA HA!!!!

All4RTV 3 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-03, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail All4RTV Click to send private message to All4RTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
I am so digusted with Bob!!! estella does have the most anoying voice. I was so upset when he didnt pick I had to go outside for a smoke. My neighbor came out too an said good luck to him to have to listen to tha voice every day. I am so furious.! IS it too early to place bets how long they willl ast?

tarmaq 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-19-03, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tarmaq Click to send private message to tarmaq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
I am glad he picked Estella, actually... but for crying out loud, he didn't need to keep touching KJ. Highly inappropriate. She came right out with her feelings. "This sucks."

When Bob was like "it broke my heart to do that to her" I was yelling at the TV, "not as much as it broke her heart! She doesn't have a backup!"

Noncommittal. Ugh.

teffi 8 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-03, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail teffi Click to send private message to teffi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
My heart wanted him to pick KJ but my head knew it would be Estella.

Why?

1. Mommy dearest picked her on the very first night.
2. Mommy Dearest's comment that Estella wanted to get to know her... yeah, but isn't the point to find some one comparable to your son-- not you.
3. Editing, Editing... it's the key to this show. After all, the point is to steer you in the wrong direction so the surprise keeps you coming back for more. And really there wasn't much footage with, or about, KJ except of course the kissing!
4. Back to the editing... how many times were they going to show us Estella telling Bob to follow his heart... which by the way is exactly what Mommy said to him during their little chat (I could almost see the light pop into his head). She was too gracious but I'll grant you Estella knew exactly what to say and I would have thought it beautiful and loving if I wasn't for the other camp.
and finally--
5. Okay, the rumor is Estella is like his ex but even more than that is the Estella/Trista connection. She has the same body type as Trista, almost the same type of personality, and that voice--- yup, Trista... and we all know how much Bobby liked Trista. He must like his girls to squeak louder then the bed.

kbpc3949 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-20-03, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kbpc3949 Click to send private message to kbpc3949 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
I absolutely agree about him touching KJ. I can't believe she didn't take a step back or just walk away from him. He kisses her before he breaks up with her and then again after? Whatever. Bob is a pig. I was looking forward to this installment with him in it but now he just repulses me.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •