The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Inconsistencies galore, Christina's assignments vs the rest"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angela1928 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-15-05, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angela1928 Click to send private message to Angela1928 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Inconsistencies galore, Christina's assignments vs the rest"
What is going on here?
Every woman in the SO house is given difficult assignments like:

Jill
Carrying luggage all over the place for many days.
Given a timer when spoken to.

TJ
Made to sit in a box for hours writing and thinking.
Has to find a new friend on command.

Allison
Has to wearing a hideous outfit until otherwise notified.
Has to prepare to talk to her cruel mother.

Jessica
Has to defend herself in a “reporter/interview” role play situation.
Has to finally stop her denial that her mother is dead.

Lisa
Has to clean toilets by hand.
Has to work in a ranch and clean up poop.
Has to make jewelry and sell them.

So why are all of the assignments given to Christina are so easy and basically impossible to fail?

Let see, here are the assignments that were given to Christina (the Prostitute, Stripper and Con Artist):

1 – Make paper signs about what she needs to do to be a woman of honor.
Hmm, that was a real back breaking assignment.

2 – Write why she is in the Starting Over (SO) house.
When she was told she should speak from her heart and stop reading her prepared script she breaks down and cries saying that she wants to run back home.

3 – She is given a “bull’s-eye” to teach her about boundaries.
Again, how could a 5 year old fail this one?

4 – Given chips to encourage her to con/cheat the other women.
She shines here and really reaps in a load of chips.

5 – She is then told to get rid of the chips by being helpful to her housemates.
She then fails at getting rid of Jessica’s chips because Jessica sensed that Christina was insincere, and Christina then proceeds to LIE to Iyanla about Jessica.

6 – Go listen to a successful author/ex-whore.
Anyone can sit and nod while someone else talks.

7 – Go to a rock garden and find notes, then state what she wants for herself.
Hmm, again, how could a 5 year old fail this one?
Paraphrasing -
Christina says she wants her son to say, “My mom did this for me”
Iyanla says, “And for yourself”
Christina, “Oh yeah, and for myself”
Does the word PARROT come to mind?

-- -- -- -- --

My questions are:

A) Why are there no discussions about SPECIFICALLY what is Christina going to do with her life once she leaves the SO house?
- Is she going to get her GED?
- Is she going to get a legal job, and if so, what is she qualified to do besides whoring, stripping and conning?
- Is she going to get training in something?

B) Why does nobody ask her what she did with her poor son while she was busy whoring, stripping and conning?

C) Why does nobody ask her about the custody situation now that the father of her son is out of the military and wants to spend time with his son?

D) Why is nobody asking Christina why she is so intensely attached to some guy she only met about a month ago, in a Strip Club to boot?

E) Why is the issue of drug use not being discussed with Christina?
Every single whore I know at some point used illegal drugs, so why is Christina not being drilled about this issue along with her other “addictions”?

F) Why did Iyanla not tell Christina to OPEN the mysterious boxes that were mailed to her?
Did anyone else notice how quickly Christina said “No” when Iyanla asked her if she wanted to open the boxes?

G) Why doesn’t Iyanla write to the man giving gifts to find out his side of the story?

H) Why aren’t the Life Coaches asking Christina to invite her precious boyfriend into the SO to find out his perspective and how they really met?

-- -- -- -- --

My suspicions are:

Christina came to the SO the minute she got wind that the father of the boy may want to initiate custody proceedings.
Let’s see, who would you want to get custody of your child?
A whore/prostitute/con artist or a man who is honorably discharged from the military?

One thing that Christina does not lack is street smarts. She probably wanted to join the SO in order to create evidence to use in a court of law to show that she is now a changed woman.

Is it coincidence that right about the time her ex-husband is discharged from the military that she suddenly finds a boyfriend and suddenly decides to stop whoring/stripping and suddenly decided to go to the SO house?

I also suspect that Iyanla and Dr. Stan Katz are not fooled, and they may actually be intentionally giving Christina easy assignments to create “evidence” to the Custody Courts that Christina is a changed woman so that she will not lose 100% custody of her son.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Inconsistencies galore, Christi... Amalfi coast girl 11-15-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Amalfi coast girl 396 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-15-05, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Amalfi%20coast%20girl Click to send private message to Amalfi%20coast%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Inconsistencies galore, Christina's assignments vs the rest"
I don't doubt for a minute that Christina has an unspoken motive like child custody issues. Any thing is possible from Christina.

However, I don't know that Iyanla and Dr. Stan would be helping her create evidence to maintain custody. Particularly not Dr. Stan because of his interest in children's issues. Dr. Stan was the shrink for the prosecution in the Michael Jackson child molestation case.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •