The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"So you want Jase out huh?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-09-04, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"So you want Jase out huh?"
It seems that the majority around here can't wait to see Jase outta here...so then who would you like to see win? Personally, I think I would like to see Will win. Seems like he was playing both sides for a while...knew when to let the others do the "dirty work" for him and has managed to stay out of heated arguments and liked by most all. He's funny too. Loved what he said about Karen's blue eyeshadow and farrah fawcett hair and jases' watering pools of sweat in the pitts (wearing Will's shirts GROSS!!!!)
So, who should win?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: So you want Jase out huh? Rothschild 08-09-04 1
   RE: So you want Jase out huh? shabalaba 08-09-04 2
 RE: So you want Jase out huh? Glass 08-09-04 3
 RE: So you want Jase out huh? mamarizzo 08-09-04 4
   RE: So you want Jase out huh? RyrieRae 08-09-04 5
 RE: So you want Jase out huh? J Slice 08-09-04 6
   RE: So you want Jase out huh? Bucky Katt 08-09-04 8
   RE: So you want Jase out huh? Former CBSer 08-10-04 16
       RE: So you want Jase out huh? J Slice 08-10-04 19
           RE: So you want Jase out huh? ginger 08-10-04 22
       RE: So you want Jase out huh? rjrabbit 08-10-04 21
 RE: So you want Jase out huh? badger 08-09-04 7
 RE: So you want Jase out huh? Oscirus 08-10-04 9
 RE: So you want Jase out huh? vixie 08-10-04 10
   RE: So you want Jase out huh? shabalaba 08-10-04 11
       RE: So you want Jase out huh? motormouth 08-10-04 12
           RE: So you want Jase out huh? vixie 08-10-04 13
       RE: So you want Jase out huh? sum1smum 08-10-04 14
 RE: So you want Jase out huh? Steen 08-10-04 15
   RE: So you want Jase out huh? Former CBSer 08-10-04 17
       RE: So you want Jase out huh? ginger 08-10-04 18
           RE: So you want Jase out huh? Steen 08-10-04 25
       RE: So you want Jase out huh? Steen 08-10-04 24
 RE: So you want Jase out huh? cat4michelle 08-10-04 20
 RE: So you want Jase out huh? seahorse 08-10-04 23
   RE: So you want Jase out huh? vixie 08-11-04 28
       RE: So you want Jase out huh? sum1smum 08-11-04 29
           RE: So you want Jase out huh? vixie 08-11-04 33
 Not Drew Oscirus 08-10-04 26
   RE: Not Drew shabalaba 08-11-04 27
       RE: Not Drew Icebaby 08-11-04 30
           RE: Not Drew sum1smum 08-11-04 31
           RE: Not Drew Oscirus 08-11-04 35
               RE: Not Drew Glass 08-11-04 36
   RE: Not Drew cat4michelle 08-11-04 32
       RE: Not Drew Wacko Jacko 08-11-04 34
       RE: Not Drew Glass 08-11-04 37
           RE: Not Drew sum1smum 08-12-04 38
           RE: Not Drew cat4michelle 08-12-04 39
               RE: Not Drew Drive My Car 08-12-04 40
                   RE: Not Drew Rothschild 08-12-04 41
                       RE: Not Drew sum1smum 08-12-04 43
 RE: So you want Jase out huh? Noble Crusader 08-12-04 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-09-04, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
Jase is leaving at a great time, the Olympics start Friday, and I won't be spending any more time with these boring people.

08-09-04, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-04 AT 07:33 PM (EST)

Whaddaya mean BORING!!! The games are just beginning! With Jase gone they will start picking each other off one by one and bigger alliances will shift true alliances will be revealed. Great thread started by DRIVE MY CAR going on right now on new alliances. I think the games are about to get better!

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-04, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-04 AT 07:46 PM (EST)

I'd deal with a Will victory. But what I'd love is for Nakomis to take it all. She's smart, cunning, charming and ever so sweet! (Can you tell I have a crush? I was pissed when she got the picture of this "Donald" guy! LOL)

Unfortunately, I'm afraid it may be a little much to ask for. I've been upset about every winner after season 2, so my hopes are low. If I absolutely had to bet... Maybe Karen? Or Marvin? Or a twin?

-Glass

**Edited to add that I just might cry when Nakomis is evicted. And not a little cry, or a manly cry... like a big Cowboy-after-HOH "Weeeeeeee!" kind of cry.

mamarizzo 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-09-04, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mamarizzo Click to send private message to mamarizzo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
I can't answer that yet. The problem is that so far BB has placed emphasis on 4 horsemen and others have been behind the scenes. I hope with the eviction of Jase that the others will get time so that their personalities separate from their feelings about the "4" will come out. Then, it may be easier to tell.

I like Nokomis. I think she was underdog going into house and I like to root for the underdog. I also like the twins. I think it is/was hard to pull off that double substitute bit and I can't imagine being sequestered by self and on PBJ as they were in first week!

Still, I would like to see more of the rest before I decide.

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-04, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
WILL - he is doing a great job at strategizing while laying low at the same time. He is not riding anyone's coattails, but he's not exactly a Robfather either. He and Cowboy are the only 2 people who have never won a competition or been nominated. This removes yourself as a threat on both ends. He's my pick.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-09-04, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"

Nakomis. She's me except she's one year older, with a mohawk and all the tattoos and piercings I have yet to get. The girl rocks, she's way too smart for this show, and it's nice to see someone, I'unno... NORMAL, for once. Better than almost all the folks left in the house, I say.

Thank you, Mister Ice.
Don't, um, ever, EVER call me stupid. - Otto, A Fish Called Wanda

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-09-04, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
Nakomis. She's me except she's one year older, with a mohawk and all the tattoos and piercings I have yet to get.

Perhaps, but you look better in a bikini.

"How 'bout a birdy? I got a little birdy right here."

Former CBSer 81 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-04, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Former%20CBSer Click to send private message to Former%20CBSer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
She is not normal in my world. I can not see her working in the business world. At my age I perceive the mohawk, tattoos and piercings as a cry for help. Why anybody would want to do that to their body is beyond me. In the past year we had an employee's child die from a septus infection caused by piercings. What a stupid thing to die from. His mother said he was just expressing himself. His father said loose em or leave my house. They are no longer together as a couple needless to say.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-04, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"

A cry for help?

Oh dear!

I knew something was wrong with me.

Terrible about the infection... Always go to a clean tattoo/piercing place and make sure the tools are sterilized. I haven't gotten infected yet... And I've survived corporate America for one summer, so apparently I still resemble a professional adult!

Besides, it's better than a sleeve on yer head.

Thank you, Mister Ice.
Don't, um, ever, EVER call me stupid. - Otto, A Fish Called Wanda

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-04, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
Wow. The entire City of San Francisco is crying for help.

Or parking.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-10-04, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
Interesting that you mentioned the cry for help bit. I was watching the live feeds the other night and Nik and Karen were talking about their emotional problems and Nik was talking about all her suicidal thoughts and attempts. She showed Karen all the scars where she's cut herself. Nik also talked about how she was up in a tree once with a rope around her neck thinking about jumping. She also mentioned how she was sitting on her bed once with a bottle full of pills thinking about taking them and how it would feel and it would all be over. I don't hate Nik. I'd probably be her smoking buddy if I were in the house. She's not completely normal just sayin'.

I hated Marvin in the beginning because I think he's creepy. He's scored some points with me by defending Adria after Scott's eviction and his calling Jase out too. I still think some of his humor is crass and his language is way over the top vulgar but he's no longer my least favorite HG.

I'd like to see Will win. I've been impressed with how he's there for others and hasn't made any enemies. He's funny as he!! and I also love gay men. They make the best friends.

I'm looking forward to seeing Jase's reaction to being nominated and what he said to Diane to get her all upset. Jase has created some good TV moments but more for being the one to hate than the "interesting" one. It's getting old and I'll be glad when he's gone and we can see the personalities of the others.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-09-04, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
first choice: will
second choice: nokomis

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-10-04, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
Cowboy so he could hopefully fllod out the house with all his tears and we finally get to look at a new place.

Bonus: his tears might even fllod out Julie's circuitry and we will finally get a host who can ask a decent question.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-10-04, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
AB-solutly would be happy with Nakomis, Will or even Marvin. I'm having a little trouble with your wording tho, when you said, "then who would you like to see win?" Is that because you once wanted Jase to win (pleeeeeease)(bad dog) no really, I can agree to disagree, even when someone is wrong. (my that's big of you) Sorry, my sarcastic side is overwhelming me. Really, no offense intended. Or were you just inquiring as to who everyone here is looking to win? In which case, I've gone off on yet another tangent for no apparent reason? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
And as for whomever suggested that the show/house will be boring without Dink #1 (or as he likes to call himself..Jase)
.......nooooooooooooo waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Marvin is hilarious, spouting one liners allll the time (wish we could hear more) Will is just a colorful personality all around, the twins are fun and Karen intrigues me, but I don't trust her at face value...could be something up with her...or not.

08-10-04, 01:16 AM (EST)
11. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
>\ I'm
>having a little trouble with
>your wording tho, when you
>said, "then who would you
>like to see win?" Is
>that because you once wanted
>Jase to win (pleeeeeease)(bad dog)
>no really, I can agree
>to disagree, even when someone
>is wrong.
Or were
>you just inquiring as to
>who everyone here is looking
>to win? In which case,
>I've gone off on yet
>another tangent for no apparent
>reason? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Vixie, you are too funny and yes you did go off on a tangent *smiles*
Anyway, never have rooted for Jase except for his nomination and eventual eviction. Love Marvin too: "Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's rainin'"
I was just wondering who the favorites were among (amongst?) my fellow BB5 fanatics and their reasons.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-10-04, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
I agree with you shabalaba, vixie is too funny. (Or maybe it's that dang dog) Anyways, I am seeing alot of positive feedback for Marvin and I have to say I am not there yet. Will and Nakomis are my favorites. Marvin can be funny yes, but also a little crude. IMHO.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

08-10-04, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
***blushing*** you guys (gals) are tooo nice, and to be clear...it's definitely that dang dog who is the smarta$$!
(Ooops! I had to edit myself, cuz I put an "n" in dog, completely by accident!)

sum1smum 63 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-04, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sum1smum Click to send private message to sum1smum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
I'm still rooting for Will, though I'd really enjoy seeing him go up against Marvin at the end (don't think M will make it that far, though). Both are good players: stay friendly but don't get too attached.

I think Nakomis deserves to win on brains and general sanity. I like her especially because she seems to represent the regular person caught in the midst of this surreal environment. Kind of like Alice down the rabbit hole. It would be inspiring to see her come out on top.

And, the twins are great, but vulnerable. The rest can go!

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-04, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
Jase is my favorite. He is just so good looking, with an awesome fashion sense. I hope he wins.

Awesome J Slice Creation 2003
Please dont think im serious...I agree with most Id like to see Nokomis or Will win, or maybe even Drew.

Former CBSer 81 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-04, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Former%20CBSer Click to send private message to Former%20CBSer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
Dude: Pay real close attention to who is voted out this week!!!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
Dudette (Steen): You scared me for a moment there.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

08-10-04, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
Sorry about that, I just couldnt hold in the sarcasm any longer.

08-10-04, 08:57 PM (EST)
24. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
Whoever goes, I really hope its not Jase!

Awesome J Slice Creation 2003
I love his sunglasses and cowboy hat mix the best, so hott!

cat4michelle 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-10-04, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cat4michelle Click to send private message to cat4michelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
Nope! I do not want Jase to go...like he says -he makes great TV. The others are all boring and Drew....ewww! He drives me nuts..evict that boy!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-04, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
I'm pulling for Marvin because he he the most entertaining houseguest followed by Karen.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

08-11-04, 03:57 AM (EST)
28. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
I like 'im too. He cracks me up, constantly.

08-11-04, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sum1smum Click to send private message to sum1smum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
I'm for Marvin, as well. However, if the ousted members have a say in the final vote, even if Marvin gets evicted (and he's bound to), we can anticipate some entertainment when he comes back at the end!

08-11-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
33. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
unchallanged, dear sum

08-10-04, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Not Drew "
I have never seen someone so lucky ever in reality tv history.
He's made at least three glaring mistakes that would get most people evicted yet somehow he falls into one of the better positions in the game.

WTF

08-11-04, 00:21 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Not Drew "
>
>He's made at least three glaring
>mistakes that would get most
>people evicted

Care to shed a little light? Just curious...
Don't tell me.... the Holly thing?

Icebaby 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-11-04, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Icebaby Click to send private message to Icebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Not Drew "
Just a stab in the dark i'm thinking the Holly thing, The diane relationship, and I'm stuck on the thrid. Maybe the fact taht he straight lied to Jase about not using the Veto and i'm sure if jase hasnt' already he will call him out on it (don'thave live feed here).

08-11-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Not Drew "
Drew definitely looked squirmy last night. I think the sharks are going to start smelling blood in the water. I think he's probably a nice guy, just very young and not ruthless enough to play for real.

In my mind, at least, the third incident was that painful scene when Jase and Scott made him cry in the HOH room. At that point, I knew he was a goner.

08-11-04, 07:20 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Not Drew "
you hit the first two right on the nose the third one was his repested backstabbingds of houseguest who I'm quite surprised at the fact that no one has called him out on yet.

08-11-04, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Not Drew "
I thought Drew's first mistake was joining up with those goons in the first place. Within ten minutes of the first show we already see this kid screwing it up and saying "Maybe I got into too fast" and "I hate the 'A' word.

-Glass.

08-11-04, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cat4michelle Click to send private message to cat4michelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Not Drew "
I can't stand Drew. He totally blew it for the 4Horsemen by putting up Holly..what an idiot. I personally can't stand the guy. I must admit I do like Jase. He is so funny and he does make good TV...he cracks me up. I would love for Jase to stay and win HOH and put up Drew....the only true horseman is Jase..even cowboy is becoming shady. And sleeping/snuggling with Diane? what is that ALL about anyway....she makes me ill.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-11-04, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Not Drew "
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-04 AT 03:52 PM (EST)

I agree! I want Jase to win. I like the guy. he makes for Great Reality TV. He is pretty darn funny in my mind. Big BRother will be called Big Bore with out Jase. I am sorry, I can't route for any of these other people...maybe Cowboy or marvin because they have a little personality but anyone else zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Drew is a total idiot thinking with his __________ instead of his brain.

08-11-04, 10:29 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Not Drew "
IM very HO, anybody who says they make good TV and is not a producer, executive or comedian by trade needs to be slapped. The people I (personally, just my opinion) like to see on TV are the ones who make good WORK, not just what they think is good TV.
What I thought was good TV was watching Jase almost cry when he pieced it all together and figured out he had been duped like a monkey by a little 21 year old girl! (Reference to him and Scott about Drew)

-Glass

08-12-04, 08:20 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Not Drew "
Yes, I have to admit there was a moment there that I almost felt sorry for Jase, but then I realized how quickly he'll bounce back. Plus, this may not be the last we see of him. And, if we're looking at it strictly from a game-playing perspective, the cockiness and bravado were not great strategies for a long life.

08-12-04, 11:58 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Not Drew "
"IM very HO, anybody who says they make good TV and is not a producer, executive or comedian by trade needs to be slapped"

Did I read this correctly? Did you just say I needed to be slapped because I think Jase makes for good TV?

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-04, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Not Drew "
I didn't read it that way. I think the poster meant that in their humble opinion (IMHO) that JASE needs to be slapped for asuming that his antics make great TV.
You can have the opinion that he is great TV, but Jase shouldn't assume that.

( But I could be wrong, it's happened once or twice)

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-04, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Not Drew "
The Media is TV. The ignorant rude Jase is a character that sells for the TV mass market. The duped, about to cry, Jase is the Art Cinema market. The commerical money for Art Cinema is limited, mass TV exceptional. Looks like the nutty Karen may take over as the mass TV character, if she beds Drew you have a major hit.

08-12-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Not Drew "
Yes, I have great hopes for Karen. The talking to herself scenes were creepy, but sucked me in! Loved Nakomis' description of her mood swings in the diary room!

Noble Crusader 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-12-04, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Noble%20Crusader Click to send private message to Noble%20Crusader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: So you want Jase out huh?"
I would love to see Jace pull a rabit out of his hat and survive this eviction today. I think he's cool. Jase is a funny guy who makes for good TV. Jase is a good player who goes all out. He does not ride other people's coattailes. When Jase does step out of line like he did with Adria, Marvin quickly put him in his place. So everything works out.

I'm sure the ladies all like him, at home and in the house. Except Dianne. That was mean of Dianne to mention something nice about everyone but delibrately exclude Jase durring that veto meeting. Dianne took a dagger and stuck it right in Jase's heart. All of you who don't like Jase must of loved that moment.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •