The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nicole's Web Chat"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-20-03, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nicole's Web Chat"
Much more interesting than her Early Show interview. This from SNN:

CBS Chat with Nicole
Transcript from Nicole's CBS Chat
SNN
Friday, September 19, 2003

Transcribed by: cafunston at VotedOff.TV

Q: Let’s get started! Hey Nicole! Thanks for being here today. Are you ready to talk to take some questions?
Nicole: Yes, I’m ready.

Q: Nicole, were you and the others given any sort of education regarding the dangers that awaited you on the island?
N: We were not informed ahead of time but we were informed of what we could and could not eat.

Q: Was it worth traveling all of that way to be there for 3 days?
N: It was absolutely worth it because even after I was off after the show I got to enjoy Panama for the remainder of the time.

Q: How did your family react when you were voted off first?
N: laughs. My family took it with a grain of salt because they know my personality so it didn’t really surprise them.

Q: Why did you try to get people to go along with your vote instead of “laying low” and waiting for someone to approach you regarding how to vote?
N: I think it was just a natural instinct because someone was bothering me and annoying me so I wanted to take control and eliminate that person as quickly as possible. I’d never watched the show before so I didn’t know much about strategy.

Q: Nicole – what went through your head when you found out you could be wearing that thong for 39 days?
N: laughs. Lew!!! I actually was hoping that we’d have some reward challenge in which we’d get some of our clothes back.

Q: Nicole… How did the clothes issue hamper your performance in the challenges (if it did)?
N: Actually after we jumped ship I got used to running around in a dress. The hardest part was sleeping with the sandcrabs crawling up it.

Q: What was up with the guys stripping down nude during the challenges?
N: laughs. I still never figured that one out! Osten seemed ready to take his clothes off from the beginning when he ripped his shirt off. I think it was somewhat of a male bonding experience that we’ll never really understand.

Q: Did Osten and the other guys go nude around camp or just in that challenge?
N: Not intentionally they didn’t go nude but Osten’s shorts were hanging off him for the entire time so he was basically nude. Laughs. He wouldn’t do anything to fix ‘em and Brian O’s shorts ripped open at the crotch so he was having trouble with things hanging out. He actually sewed his shorts with some wire and string but they didn’t show that.

Q: What did it feel like when Jeff said that the game started while you were on the ship “Going to take pictures” Were you scared, excited? Or what was going through your head?
N: I started giggling because I think I got nervous. My heart started racing and I immediately switched into competitive mode. The next thing I was worried about was being one of the first ones to shore.

Q: Was there any traditional survivor challenge you wish you could have participated in if you could have stayed??
N: Something that involved simply running and not pushing 300 lbs. objects! I think I would have done a lot better.

Q: I thought I saw some “cuddling’ during the crab attack the first night. Who was that?
N; That was Tijuana and Osten but apparently they were just keeping each other warm. Meanwhile I froze because I wouldn’t let Ryan O. touch me! Laugh… He tried to cuddle with me and Darrah.

Q: Nicole – Were you disappointed that Lil told everybody your plant to vote out Tijuana?
N: I was disappointed that Lil told because she had me fooled with the uniform. The most obvious threats aren’t necessarily the ones that are in your face but at the same time I think it’s all part of the game.

Q: If you could tell Tijuana one last thing, what would it be?
N: oooh… Laughs. Calm down! Life’s too short. Laughs.

Q: Nicole you said that you knew you’d get into trouble by “mouthing off” … so why not try to curb that?
N: I did try to curb that! Laugh. I think that the conditions and everything make your true self come out, at least in my case. I was too tired to take it.

Q: How bad was Osten’s over-reaction to everything?
N: laughs. Honestly I don’t know why Osten volunteered to do this because he’s so scared of everything in the outdoors. He must have gotten us out of the shelter six times because he “saw a snake.” It finally got to the point where we didn’t listen to him anymore.

Q: um yeah Nicole why did u go to Lillian and not someone else?
N: The boys weren’t really an option because they were already starting to bond when they built the shelter and Darrah was sort of friends with Tijuana so I wasn’t sure that she was the right person to go to. So, Lil seemed like the only obvious choice.

Q: Hi Nicole. Did y’all know that Rupert stole your shoes? Or did you think the locals did it?
N: Until last night I had no idea what happened to those shoes! I thought that they were lost at sea. I thought it was funny because Rupert was so funny about the way he did it. But I would like to have the shoes back! Laughs.

Q: Hi Nicole, what was the high point of your brief appearance on Survivor Pearl Islands?
N: laughs. Walking away from Tribal Council! The very beginning was fun too. The very beginning and the very end.

Q: What was it you didn’t like about Tijuana?
N: Speaking to me and everyone else, she was very condescending I thought. That may have been just how she was in the game but if there’s one thing I can’t stand it’s being patronized by someone that’s my own age.

Q: It seemed like people were pairing up.. Did you know that Ryan S and Lillian had a close bond?
N: That was apparent from the very beginning. They were the only two that would really go and get the water and then for some reason wouldn’t tell anyone else where it was.

Q: Nicole, how hot is Ryan Opray’s body?
N: laughs. He’s not my type.

Q: Hey Nicole, do you think you could have survived the entire 39 days with that dress?
N: With the dress? Yes. With my mouth? No.

Q: Why didn’t your team stay together when you went into the village?
N: We broke apart immediately when we jumped off the boat because some of us were stronger swimmers than others. Darrah, Ryan O. and I swam to shore while the rest held onto the raft and came in slowly.

Q: Nicole, were you embarrassed by the way Morgan acted with the villagers?
N: Yes. Laughs. I saw yelling, people raising their voices simply because of the language barrier not because they had a hard time hearing and I think that respecting them and the fact that we were in their town, people acted like they were there to serve us.

Q: I just have to know – did you guys get shots before hand for Yellow Fever, and did they give you pills to prevent malaria, and all that? I t seems so reckless if they didn’t…
N: We did get shots beforehand.

Q: Nicole… ya’re hot! Hot! Hot! Having been back from the show, how’s your massage theraphist business going? Is that getting better?
N: I still keep my old clients but I haven’t been seeking any new ones. The volleyball season is almost over so it’s slowing down.

Q: Hi Nicole. Were you happy to follow the Drake team through he obstacles rather than clear all the debris for them like they did for you? Why did the Morgan team ‘run out of gas” when they did one third the amount of work compared to the Drake team?
N: No, we weren’t happy to be behind them because everything they cleared out they threw back in our path including logs and rocks. I think we actually ended up doing equal or more work because we weren’t able to keep the momentum going because we were behind.

Q: How bad were the insects? Are the living conditions as rough as they seem?
N: I think that it was rougher than what you’ll ever see on TV and that people don’t understand how real it is. Even after three days it was like I had chicken pox because of the bites.

Q: In your opinion, why did Morgan tribe lose after leading for a while?
N: We basically hit a bad bump in the sand and we couldn’t push it. You couldn’t see from the shot but it was uphill and we just couldn’t get it to budge.

Q: Nicole, great dress. All of Male America loved it. Did you cut yours up at all?
N: I did cut off the bottom to wrap the fabric around the bottom of my feet and make shoes.

Q: Nicole… Who were you closest to in your tribe?
N: Darrah. She was a really nice girl that didn’t do anything to offend everybody but at the same time she had a good sense of humor.

Q: Nicole, are you planning on running a spread of Playboy like Jenna and Heidi did?
N: I’m open to it at this point but nothing’s been decided.

Q: Hi Nicole, What effect do think this exposure will have on your immediate future?
N: I’m not really sure what to expect, this is all new to me.

Q: What was the one thing that you not get in the village that you wished you did?
N: Blankets that were not infested with dog fleas! The blankets we got were the ones they were letting their sickly dogs lay on in the village! Laughs.

Q: Nicole, how far was it from the ship to the village and how long did it take you all to swim to it?
N: I think it was probably at least a half a mile. It was further than I’ve ever swam. It took us maybe about ten to fifteen minutes. I’m not sure. It seemed longer though because we thought there were things in the water with us – we’d seen sharks earlier.

Q: what was the first thing you did after you left tribal council?
N: Showered! Laughs. I didn’t eat too much. Actually, my stomach had shrunk so I didn’t eat much. Then I slept really well.

Q: Nicole, considering you wore such a sexy dress, was it your strategy to use your sexuality in the game?
N: I thought I would be able to but as soon as Ryan O. started making advances I realized I wasn’t going to be able to fake that part of my personality. I think that might be part of why I was voted off also.

Q: was there any sexual chemistry out there – between anyone?
N: We had some talks that there was something going on between Tijuana and Osten but it was never confirmed while I was there.

Q: One guy shows up in an Armani suit, one woman in a scout uniform – what was your first impression?
N: I didn’t know what was going on with the Scout uniform but I think it was a good way to win trust automatically. As far as the Armani suit I felt bad for him because he probably lost a lot of money when he jumped in the water.

Q: Any interesting stories from the island that didn’t get aired?
N: There was a period on the second day that we were there that I cut the head off a chicken and then we roasted it and they didn’t show that. It was the first time I’d ever done anything lik that. It was probably one of the strongest memories of the experience.

Q: Nicole, what was your goal on Survivor? Was it simply to win the money, or was there something else you were hoping for?
N: I was just hoping it would have a positive impact on my life and be a memorable experience one way or the other because I never really expected to get on it and I never really had a set goal. They approached me, I never went to an audition or sent in a tape. I was approached on the beach to do the show but had never contemplated doing it prior.

Q: I noticed that nobody was talking on the ship. Was there already a sense of competitiveness firing up?
N: There was a gag-rule on the ship. We weren’t allowed to talk until the game officially began but you could definitely feel people sizing each other up and down.

Q: Nicole, were you disappointed in being put on the Morgan tribe? Do you think you would have fit in better with the Drake?
N: I absolutely think I wouldn’t have fit in better with Drake. Watching the footage of them last night a lot of the people in their tribe seemed friendly and funny and even sarcastic. It made me laugh whereas our tribe was just very uptight it seemed. We didn’t do a lot of socializing.

Q: Did you ever flash anyone for trade as Osten had suggested?
N: No, I was offended by his comment because it was totally unnecessary and I don’t think he realized that Panamanians are very respectful and would’ve been offended it we’d done that. The men there are actually pretty reserved.

Q: What was the best thing someone in your tribe bartered for in the village?
N: I would say it was either the matches or the tarp because we would have been in a lot worse a position without either of those things.

Q: Why didn’t you buy clothes while in the village?
N: It was about 110 degrees and we didn’t at that time imagine that it was going to get cold at night. I don’t think that even the people in the village would have had any clothes to sell. A lot of them were missing clothes themselves.

Q: Nicole, even tho you didn’t get to use it, what was your luxury item?
N: My massage lotion.
N: The only constant request I had for massages were from Ryan O.

Q: What’s one thing you missed while on the show that you didn’t think you would?
N: Private time. Time to be by yourself and not worry about everyone else.

Q: What was your best deal made at the village?
N: I was the one that got the beans, the rice, the candles, the lighters, the blankets and the tarp… and the potatoes… with a little help from Ryan O. I didn’t rub it in but I don’t think anyone ever realized or appreciated that.

Q: Did you think that you had to go with the clothes on your back was unfair?
N: Because I’d never watched the show before I didn’t know what to expect… except the worst. So, it was fair to me. Not fun, but fair.

Q: Nicole, when you were confronted by the tribe about what you said to Lil, did you assume that was it, you’d probably be voted off?
N: I definitely knew I was in big trouble at that point but I was hoping that Tijuana’s personality might do itself in and that they give me the benefit of the doubt. At one point while I wasn’t near the tribe, I heard she cried big crocodile tears. That must have won them over.

Q: When you first saw ‘blackbeard’, did he look skerry to you?
N: laughs. Rupert looked half scary, half endearing but I definitely thought that physically he was a threat.

Q: Do you friends treat you any different than before you were on the show?
N: Actually, my friends are pretty down to earth and we all try to avoid using the “s” word for fear of overkill. Laughs. In the town I live within a five mile radius there are six people who have been on reality TV shows.

Q: Did you have a boyfriend on the outside or someone close cheering you on?
N: I don’t. I’m not involved with anybody right now.

Q: Is there anything you would have refused to do to win?
N: Before the game began, I thought ”no” – short of killing or maiming someone, but once I was actually in the midst of it I realized that faking an attraction to someone or getting naked was a lot more personal than I thought it would be and I wasn’t going to give those things up so easily.

S: I am sorry to say that our hour with Nicole is up. Nicole, thanks so much for being here to chat with us today. Do you have any final comments for the Survivor fans?
N: Thank you and keep watching! I think it’s going to be a great season.

Bebe's quick observations:

She said she never watched the show before, so she didn't know about strategy. WTH? AND she was approached to do the show. She never went on an audition or sent in a tape. That makes me angry. Her spot should have gone to someone who knew what the heck they were doing.

Sounds like Ryan O. is lookin for luv! I doubt he'll have the energy to keep that up, but we have seen that people looking to "hook up" have never done exceptionally well on Survivor.

Morgan did a lot better in the fishing village than I was led to believe. They got blankets, among other things, and a chicken! I'm impressed that Nicole actually cut it's head off. And Ryan mended his pants?

The first episode, IMO, was all about how well Drake did, and how unorganized Morgan was. Did we see Morgan eating at all? I don't think so. It was all about Rupert and the 6 or 7 fish he caught. There is definitely something to the editing here, but that may be a subject for another thresd.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thanks, bebe! anotherkim 09-20-03 1
 RE: Nicole's Web Chat PepeLePew13 09-20-03 2
   RE: Nicole's Web Chat dajaki 09-22-03 7
       RE: Nicole's Web Chat Brownroach 09-22-03 8
       RE: Nicole's Web Chat okdebi 09-24-03 10
 RE: Nicole's Web Chat SurvivorBlows 09-20-03 3
   More info on casting Nicole bebekid 09-24-03 9
       Nicole's Friends? PepeLePew13 09-25-03 11
 RE: Nicole's Web Chat SaphireLady 09-20-03 4
   RE: Nicole's Web Chat diamond 09-21-03 5
 RE: Nicole's Web Chat wendyp 09-22-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-03, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Thanks, bebe!"

I took the same impressions that you did:"They approached me, I never went to an audition or sent in a tape. I was approached on the beach to do the show but had never contemplated doing it prior." WTF??? Did they not have enough hot young chicks apply? I find that hard to believe. I am sure the producers loved that part being made public.

I personally think they screwed up big dumping Nicole. She was a worker and obviously, if what hse says is true, one of the brainer ones of the bunch. I find it really interesting that there was no evidence of her help to the tribe featured.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--but she was a fool to blab like that. stupid, stupid, stupid.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-03, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nicole's Web Chat"
A couple of observations...

>N: We were not informed ahead
>of time but we were
>informed of what we could
>and could not eat.

Wonder if the pelican that Rupert killed was on this list? If so, maybe that helps explain the Suckitude rating for Rupert in being booted relatively early.

>N: I was disappointed that Lil
>told because she had me
>fooled with the uniform. The
>most obvious threats aren’t necessarily
>the ones that are in
>your face but at the
>same time I think it’s
>all part of the game.

Very interesting. I'd be very interested in seeing how far Lil can get away with this facade.

Click here to rank all 96 Survivors!

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-22-03, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Nicole's Web Chat"
>N: I was disappointed that Lil
>told because she had me
>fooled with the uniform. The
>most obvious threats aren’t necessarily
>the ones that are in
>your face but at the
>same time I think it’s
>all part of the game.

Very interesting. I'd be very interested in seeing how far Lil can get away with this facade.

Very, very interesting. Wnen Lillian is telling Andrew about Nicole's immensely stupid attempt to oust TJ, Lillian has her eyes downcast, is fiddling with her hand and has a whiny, falsely meek sound to her voice. Having taught lots of kids over the years, this is an evasive, dishonest demeanor. I think Lillian was telling on Nicole to the teacher (Andrew) in a successful attempt to save herself. Andrew doesn't think she has a dishonest bone in her body and Tijuana thinks Lillian doesn't have a reason to lie (I can think of one million reasons Lillian might have to lie). Nicole's stupidity played into the hands of a grateful Lillian.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-03, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Nicole's Web Chat"
I also think this move wasn't as naive as it looked. It saved not only her but also her friend Ryan S. for another three days.

okdebi 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-24-03, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okdebi Click to send private message to okdebi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Nicole's Web Chat"
Okay, this is way out there...but I'm starting to wonder if the big lie is that Lillian isn't really a Scout Master.

I know its far fetched...but it would be pretty surprising if she just borrowed the uniform to look trustworthy!!!

Debi

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-03, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nicole's Web Chat"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-03 AT 01:00 PM (EST)

>Bebe's quick observations:
>
>She said she never watched the show before, so she didn't
>know about strategy. WTH? AND she was approached
>to do the show. She never went on an
>audition or sent in a tape. That makes me
>angry. Her spot should have gone to someone who
>knew what the heck they were doing.

I think she's overstating this a bit. I really don't think they walked up and offered her a spot on the Final 16, or even the Final 50 semi-finalists. I think what probably happened, is that just like they have open casting calls in various cities in addition to mail-in tapes, these shows also tend to have casting directors rooming beaches, clubs, malls, etc. and approaching people who otherwise would not be applying to see if they'd be interested in being on the show. ...but they aren't giving out guaranteed slots -- they are simply encouraging you to try out. Best case I'd say that anyone who is "encouraged" to try out gets put into the round after the intial screening of all the mail-in tapes. And they certainly still have to fill out an application before going to the regional interviews (which take place in about a dozen cities) like everyone else.

The girl clearly has a high opinion of herself... she actually thinks Playboy is going to have some interest in an attractive, but not drop-dead gorgeous media whore who was on one episode of Survivor. Please, if that were the case then they'd have tons of other girls to go after before her... they could start with all the rejected Bachelor girls. That statement alone gives me the idea that she's certainly looking to overstate her application situation.

And the girl is a complete idiot for, if not after she'd been approached to be on the show, but at least once she knew she'd be leaving in a couple of weeks to be on the show, not actually WATCHING A COUPLE OF EPISODES (OR FULL SEASONS) for the damn show.

She sounds like a completely clueless beach bunny... and if I remember right, her town of Hermosa Beach is just south of Manhattan Beach and right on the water just outside Los Angeles... so who is it really supposed to surprise that within a 5 mile radius there's 5 other former media whores. Wow, what a shock. LA is the media whore capital of the world, I'd be more surprised of there weren't at minimum 50 former media whores within a 5 mile radius of here (or 100 depending on where the Belly Bar is compared to her home.)

-SB

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-24-03, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "More info on casting Nicole"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-03 AT 11:14 PM (EST)

She did an interview with Haber and Erin. Here's the transcript:

Haber: Good morning Nicole

Nicole: Good morning

H& E: I guess you didn't imagine this voyage would be quite as short as it turned out to be

Nicole: No, I didn't expect that at all

Erin: Well you weren't even in trouble until you opened your mouth. It wasn't even decided between you.

Nicole: Well actually the way it was put together is a little confusing. I had talked about Tijuana before I found out about Ryan Shoulders so either way it was my mouth that did me in.

Erin: But everybody else was talking o.k. is it going to be Lillian or Ryan

Nicole: right

Erin: and then you started playing one person against another, they found out and then boom, you were gone

N: yep

Haber: You know what it is, I think you watched too many Survivors before you became a Survivor and you said oh man, I have to make an alliance with somebody when point in fact, if you would have just layed low for a couple of episodes, you probably would have gone under the radar

Nicole: right right. well actually I had never seen the show so I didn't know anything about it.

Erin: What??? This is the 7th installment and you never saw one other one?

Nicole: No, I don't watch t.v. especially not reality t.v.

Haber: Then how did you even think to apply to be a castaway

Nicole: I was walking down the beach in Hermosa and I was approached by a couple of people from the show and they asked if I'd be interested and I said no but then they talked to me again the same day and I thought I might as well look into this and the next thing you know I was in the middle of the audition process and did o.k.

Erin: Let me guess, you were wearing a bikini at the time?

Nicole: I was

Haber: Yeah amazing...oh that Jeff Probst is a sly fox

Erin: What did you send in on the tape...you walking on the beach in a bikini?

Nicole: No, well I didn't send in a tape. I did one later on because it was required but I basically just told them that I used to work in corporate America, I quit to become a massage therapist down at the beach, I just enjoy my life, I would be perfect for the show. I guess it worked.

Erin: Wait a minute...

Haber: So many people go through so much to send in tapes and the audition process and they just plucked you off the beach because they thought you were a hottie?

Nicole: Well I guess they take a couple of people every year that do not audition the regular way. And you still have to go through the audition in the finals but you don't have to go through the semi-finals or anything like that.

Haber: Obviously she didn't get any favouritism since she got her ass kicked off the show

Nicole: Oh no...yeah...from the minute they get you in there, it's all fair.

Erin: Well Nicole you were the first to get voted off...you were in the Morgan Tribe, but the good news is... you got to see 3 guys naked

Nicole: I don't know if that was good news

Erin: Well Nicole...between you and I ... who won that challenge?

Nicole: huh, I will decline to answer that but I'll say that most stereotypes are true

Erin: Whoa...clap... that's my girl!

Haber: Hey now...she is speaking up for Osten

Erin: Very nice body!

Haber: We couldn't figure out why he couldn't keep his shorts up and now we know that they were weighed down

Erin: Were you shocked to see that?

Nicole: I didn't know what they were thinking to be honest. We were just going along trying to get through a challenge and .. he could have figured out some way to keep his shorts up.. I thought... there were vines everywhere, he could have tied them but he was vverrry comfortable with nudity and I think the other guys didn't want to be showed up.

Haber: He was just raising the Morgan Tribe flag if you will

Erin: Amen!

Haber: Listen everybody is talking about... we talked to Jeff Probst last week... huh.. about Rupert... he's going to be the cat that we that we all like watching. What is your take on him?

Nicole: He was a scary guy before I heard his voice but once you hear him talk he just sounds like a big sweetheart...

Haber: Teddybear?

Nicole: Yeah. I didn't get to know anybody on the island very well least of all people from Drake.

Haber: From little you know about your islands mates, who do you think has the moxy to make the right alliances and play the game to get far? I'm not going to ask you who wins because I know you can't say but who do you think has the wits to outlast, outplay, out whatever?

Nicole: *laughing* well to be honest, after spending time with my tribe, I think it's going to be someone from the other tribe.

Haber: Ha ha ha... you guys seemed really disorganized

Nicole: Oh we were pretty disorganized. There were no leaders, no followers... just a group of disjointed people hanging out on an island that were trying to figure out what to do with themselves.

Haber: Sorry it didn't work out for you. Good luck. Take care.

Nicole: Thank you {/end}

Well Webby, she said she skipped the semi-finals. *grumble*

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-03, 06:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Nicole's Friends?"

>Nicole: He was a scary
>guy before I heard his
>voice but once you hear
>him talk he just sounds
>like a big sweetheart...
>
>Haber: Teddybear?
>
>Nicole: Yeah. I didn't
>get to know anybody on
>the island very well least
>of all people from Drake.

Do we have the makings of a Nicole's Friends list?

She said she didn't know anybody from Drake ... meaning that most of the next few boots are also from Morgan? It also sounds like she got to know Rupert because he's not going to sound like a teddybear type during the first IC, thus lending a little more credence that he's the first one booted from Drake.

>Haber: who do you think has the
>wits to outlast, outplay, out
>whatever?
>
>Nicole: *laughing* well to
>be honest, after spending time
>with my tribe, I think
>it's going to be someone
>from the other tribe.

Again making me wonder if let's say 4 of the next 5 boots (including Ryan S.) are from Morgan - she got to know them, but nobody else from Drake other than Rupert.

We've heard whispers that Osten, Lillian and Darrah goes really far in the game so what if Drake gets seriously split as per the episode 3 title and the two or three on the losing end of the Drake split teams up with the 3 remaining Morgan at the merger to pick off the larger Drake alliance? That's how it can work to have the aforementioned 3 Morgans lasting until the end of the game. Drake alliance #2 (3 people) plus the Morgan 3 trumps Drake alliance #1 (4 people).

Click here to rank all 96 Survivors!

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-20-03, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nicole's Web Chat"
INteresting but not the first time we have heard that the person did not apply to survivor. Brian, Ethan, those guys did not apply either, they were approached too.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-21-03, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nicole's Web Chat"
Ethan was not one of the people who was approached. He applied through the normal channels.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-22-03, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nicole's Web Chat"
Q: What was your best deal made at the village?
N: I was the one that got the beans, the rice, the candles, the lighters, the blankets and the tarp… and the potatoes… with a little help from Ryan O. I didn’t rub it in but I don’t think anyone ever realized or appreciated that.

So it sounds like Nicole got most of the stuff for Morgan besides the pot we saw the rest yelling about. And they had money left over...she must be a good bargain shopper

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •