The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening Theme (Part 2 of 2) "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-03, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening Theme (Part 2 of 2) "

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening The... Oscirus 09-19-03 1
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening The... Oscirus 09-22-03 5
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening The... wendyp 09-19-03 2
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening The... tamarama 09-23-03 10
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening The... Taurus Rising 09-19-03 3
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening The... SurvivorBlows 09-21-03 4
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening The... MattyMax 09-23-03 6
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening The... Quali 09-23-03 7
       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening The... dabo 09-23-03 8
           RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening The... MattyMax 09-23-03 9
               RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening The... VerucaSalt 09-23-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-19-03, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening Theme (Part 2 of 2) "
Pirate Bones behind Lil and andrew too. Could this mean age leadership or something more significant

wonder if the man lady curse will continue this time

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-03, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening Theme (Part 2 of 2) "
Never mind the crossbones were a thing of age everybody 40 or older got crossbones.

wonder if the man lady curse will continue this time

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-19-03, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening Theme (Part 2 of 2) "
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-03 AT 09:45 AM (EST)

Tijuana's pic is different then everyone else's. Everyone either has a skeleton of a close up and her's is not. Also why is Andrews pic with the skeleton so small ~ the leader will go down with the ship or a butany?

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-23-03, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening Theme (Part 2 of 2) "
I think the size of the still pic & the amount of bones showing is related to what frame of the video Webby grabbed to post -- no significance to the players.

I can't remember specifically -- and we'll all know for sure on Thursday -- but I think they zoom or fade into the still shot of each survivor, with a background of bones. So if you capture the beginning of the zoom, you're going to see a small pic & lots of bones. If you cap later in the zoom, you'll get a bigger pic & less of the bones.

Taurus Rising 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-19-03, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Taurus%20Rising Click to send private message to Taurus%20Rising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening Theme (Part 2 of 2) "
Why do some people like Lillian, Darrah and Ryan S. have three shots each and the others have two each?

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-03, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening Theme (Part 2 of 2) "
bumping because they were lost way on page 2

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-23-03, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening Theme (Part 2 of 2) "
HEY HEY HEY

Most of the shots are from ep. 1, the swim in and the first ep (probably owing to spoilers like us)

but look-
LILLIAN is swimming with a SNORKELING MASK.

Have we seen this yet? Possible REWARD?! (has been in the past, with flippers/snorkel) Possible they picked it up in town (we haven't seen that much as to what Morgan picked up, and from nicole's chat we know it's more than we saw)

From Lillian's face, and how the mask is put out of the way behind her neck, this looks like a CHALLENGE.

Therefore, Lillian makes it to this challenge (??)

Alright, so I don't know exactly what it means, except that she doesn't go next week (In the challenge shots there are 2 water challenges, but neither have snorkeling involved..)

MM

Quali 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-23-03, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Quali Click to send private message to Quali Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening Theme (Part 2 of 2) "
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-03 AT 10:46 AM (EST)

In the shot of Rupert in the water, shouting, spear tip in hand, he has a snorkeling mask on his forehead. We were lead to believe this was taken at his camp. If Drake tribe found one during the barter, maybe Morgan did too.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-03, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening Theme (Part 2 of 2) "
The mask at Drake was shown when Burton and Shawn first went out and speared the first fish.

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-23-03, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening Theme (Part 2 of 2) "
GREAT!! I think this is a SPOILER!

This is my thought-

the next ep, we know that the team that wins the reward challenge gets to loot one item from the losing team's camp.

I think some snorkeling gear would be a GREAT steal.

So maybe this is a MORGAN REWARD CHALLENGE WIN?

MM

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening Theme (Part 2 of 2) "
I dunno about it being what they would take though, i.e snorkeling gear; my only reason for this is Rupert did such an amazing job catching fish anyway.

However, could it be a cap for this water based challenge (where we know Lil competes with her uniform on top and just underwear for her bottoms) Maybe they are given the masks to use when they have to go underwater though?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •