The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"People coming back"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

melaniemv 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-15-05, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melaniemv Click to send private message to melaniemv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"People coming back"
Are they coming to stay? Or is this just a visit? I mean is Josie really going to be in the house a 3rd time! I have no problem with her, though I know some of you do But I don't see why we need to bring her back. Maybe its just because everyone loved Chloe so much!
So any way, my question is are they visiting or staying?

~ * melanie * ~

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I think they are just visiting (mor... Angela1928 11-15-05 1
 RE: People coming back bookwomanblue 11-15-05 2
 RE: People coming back Redbud 11-16-05 3
   RE: People coming back mhb0125 11-16-05 4
 RE: People coming back carolynl 11-16-05 5
   RE: People coming back Snackerson 11-16-05 6
 RE: People coming back Stormy Sky 11-16-05 7
 In some ways it is too bad Josie le... Angela1928 11-20-05 8
   RE: In some ways it is too bad Josi... VelvetElegance 11-20-05 9
       RE: In some ways it is too bad Josi... debij818 11-21-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Angela1928 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-15-05, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angela1928 Click to send private message to Angela1928 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I think they are just visiting (more)"
Like in Season 2 when various Season 1 house guests stopped by periodically to see the new women.

bookwomanblue 205 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-05, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bookwomanblue Click to send private message to bookwomanblue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: People coming back"
Although I'll be happy to see Chloe, I hope Josie's visit is SHORT! They showed her boo-hooing again talking to Dr Stan. I just do NOT want to revisit her stuff. I was so sick of her when she left.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-16-05, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: People coming back"
LAST EDITED ON 11-16-05 AT 10:02 AM (EST)

>Are they coming to stay? Or
>is this just a visit?
>I mean is Josie really
>going to be in the
>house a 3rd time! I
>have no problem with her,
>though I know some of
>you do But I
>don't see why we need
>to bring her back. Maybe
>its just because everyone loved
>Chloe so much!
>So any way, my question is
>are they visiting or staying?
>
>
>~ * melanie * ~

I personally never cared for Chloe and Josie and I don't know why they are coming back. I'll reserve judgment until I see the role they are supposed to play, but my initial thought it to have them stay away. That was then and this is now. They shouldn't infringe on the current SOH guests time.

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-16-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: People coming back"
I think she may be staying a little while like Maureen (was that her name?) did in Season 2. From today's episode it seems like Josie is really struggling. I know people are sick of her but if you have kids you can relate to her. I know I'm not able to go out like I used to but that is my CHOICE. I'm married and drinking and going to bars is stuff young single kids (IMO) do. That whole scene leads to trouble anyway. But, learning to be your own person separate from being a mother is a hard thing to accomplish.

carolynl 83 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-05, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carolynl Click to send private message to carolynl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: People coming back"
I think that Chloe is sooo cute that Josie should just get her an LA agent and let her support the family....LoL

Snackerson 54 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-05, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snackerson Click to send private message to Snackerson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: People coming back"
Josie is just coming back so people can take care of Chole for her. Last season she always dumped the kid off with other HG's and then flew off the handle if they complained.

Stormy Sky 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-16-05, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stormy%20Sky Click to send private message to Stormy%20Sky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: People coming back"
I think Josie is still having problems. They're now compounded by having the responsibility of a toddler, working long hours, & living with her mother. What a change from just being alone, living from car to house to wherever. She went from being a very young girl to having to grow up extremely fast in a short time. I wouldn't be surprised if she does stay in the hous for a while.

Angela1928 229 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-05, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angela1928 Click to send private message to Angela1928 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "In some ways it is too bad Josie left so quickly"
In some ways it is too bad Josie left so quickly, clearly she needs help if she is in a situation where she works 7 days a week and does not have time off.

Isn't that illegal?

VelvetElegance 72 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-05, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VelvetElegance Click to send private message to VelvetElegance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: In some ways it is too bad Josie left so quickly"
I think the more likely reason Josie came back to the SO house is probably just due to timing. Let us not forget that while it's a show ostensibly to help people, it's still a show whose real ultimate goal is to generate revenue and with this being sweeps month and all. You gotta think what bettere way to bring everybody in to watch than to bring back Josie. Me SO grad most in need pre and post SO house.. Not trying to be mean ladies but I used towork in tv and I know how important Sweeps is and you are liable to see some of anything during that time. Let's see what they do in February for the next sweeps period. My money is on SO catching up with the couples from boot camp. Guess only time will tell.

debij818 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-21-05, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail debij818 Click to send private message to debij818 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: In some ways it is too bad Josie left so quickly"
I feel Josie was there to help Christina because they are both single parents and to do an exercise together for their children. I don't think they are going to bring Josie back and I really hope they don't. The thing that bothered me about that show was the comment that Josie made that she never leaves Chloe with anyone? What the $$## was that about? She left Chloe with all of her housemates on Season 2. Where does Chloe go when she is working 7 days a week? Makes you really wonder if she learned anything from SO in the first place.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •