The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Informal BB5 Poll"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-10-04, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Informal BB5 Poll"
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-04 AT 04:02 PM (EST)

Hello everyone, what houseguest that has been evicted would you would want to see re-enter the house. My vote would definately go to Lori, I think she was a strong player and would make the game more interesting. If I had a second vote I would like to see Mike "The Don" come back because he would add another dimension to the game.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Informal BB5 Poll seahorse 08-10-04 1
 Don... RealityAddict 08-10-04 2
   RE: Don... RyrieRae 08-10-04 3
   RE: Don... vixie 08-11-04 8
 Holly survivorscott 08-10-04 4
 RE: Informal BB5 Poll cat4michelle 08-10-04 5
 RE: Informal BB5 Poll Captain_Savem 08-10-04 6
 Lori Q 08-10-04 7
 RE: Informal BB5 Poll Rothschild 08-11-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-04, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Informal BB5 Poll"
I agree on Lori. I definitely wouldn't want Scott or Holly back and Mike was not around enough to be well known.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-10-04, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Don..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-04 AT 04:48 PM (EST)

edited to add THE before Don, but can't edit subject...oops!

...b/c he would probably want to finish out the 4 Horsemen. I think the rest of the house is going to turn a little soft towards Drew and Michael now that they have gotten Scott and Jase (hopefully this week) out of the way.

If Holly came back in I would poke out my eardrums!!!

Can eardrums be "poked" out???

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-04, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Don..."
You love her or you hate her, but I gotta say HOLLY. No matter which side of the fence you land, you can't argue that she was entertaining.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-11-04, 04:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Don..."
I don't know, but I'll poke yours if you'll poke mine!Wait, wait, Wait...eardrums, I mean. (stupid dog!)

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-10-04, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Holly"
speaking on behalf of handless mannaquins and homeless kitty cats everywhere, we want Holly back in

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

cat4michelle 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-10-04, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cat4michelle Click to send private message to cat4michelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Informal BB5 Poll"
Well.....if Jase goes this week then I would have to vote that I wished he was returning to the house. It'll be pretty boring with all those other yahoo's

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-10-04, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Informal BB5 Poll"

I agree with Lori first, The Don second. Lori, because she is eye-candy and The Don because even though he got evicted first, he saw the Headless Horsemen alliance before the others did, so he knows things.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-10-04, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Lori"
Mainly because she would add further dimension to the mix. give pairs W/K , N/A, D/D, another ally along with Nik and Marv to fight over. We do not need a loose cannon, or eyecandy, or drama in the house. We need people playing one another who actually can come up with a plan, essentially more of the same against the horsemen, LOL.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Informal BB5 Poll"
won't it be fun to see allison and donnie reunited on bb5.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •