The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A Question That Begs to be Answered"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mals Rule 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-19-03, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mals%20Rule Click to send private message to Mals%20Rule Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A Question That Begs to be Answered"
With reality tv shows and love...do you really think that if KJ is the next Bachelorette that she is in it looking for love? She says she is totally in love with Blob...so if she is, how could she sign up to the be the next girl of the moment? Shouldn't she be getting over her heartbreak?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A Question That Begs to be Answ... Chrissy gal 11-19-03 1
   RE: A Question That Begs to be Answ... Mals Rule 11-19-03 2
       RE: A Question That Begs to be Answ... Chrissy gal 11-19-03 3
       RE: A Question That Begs to be Answ... mcjesq 11-21-03 8
 RE: A Question That Begs to be Answ... ablemable 11-19-03 4
   RE: A Question That Begs to be Answ... indian girl 11-19-03 5
       RE: A Question That Begs to be Answ... Aussiemama 11-19-03 6
 RE: A Question That Begs to be Answ... CyberCooties 11-21-03 7
   RE: A Question That Begs to be Answ... kelli_blue 11-21-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-19-03, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A Question That Begs to be Answered"
That is exactly why it took so long for Trista to start the filming of the Bachelorette. Trista actually fell in love with Alex. She was not ready to go back into the dating pool right away. When the network announced that she would be the Bachelorette and the filming would begin in three months people were asking, "How can she be sure she won't find somebody in the mean time?" The answer is, because she was mending a broken heart.

I can't wait to see if KJ really is the next Bachelorette, because I don't believe it.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

Mals Rule 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-19-03, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mals%20Rule Click to send private message to Mals%20Rule Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A Question That Begs to be Answered"
I don't believe she ever loved Alex. I think that is why Alex picked (whoever it was) over Trista.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-19-03, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A Question That Begs to be Answered"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-03 AT 05:49 PM (EST)

Everyone has their own idea about love, but Trista believed that she had fallen in love with Alex. Alex even made things worse by keeping in touch with her after the show. Amanda even talked about it in a couple of interviews.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

mcjesq 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-21-03, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mcjesq Click to send private message to mcjesq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A Question That Begs to be Answered"
I don't believe Trista was in love with Alex either--I think she just wanted to "win". I do believe she is in love with Ryan--she must be to pass on Charlie!

ablemable 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-19-03, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ablemable Click to send private message to ablemable Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A Question That Begs to be Answered"
Okay... we know a few things...

*"The Bachelorette" is premiering on January 14, 2004 (approximately 8 weeks from today)
*We know that the show is "finished" prior to the airing of the first episode
*We know that the bachelor(ette) and bachelors(ettes) are on a six week odyssey
*There is no way they are going to execute this installment over Xmas & New Year's
*ABC allows some padding time for editing (some of it is pretty serious as we have seen from past installments!)
*All of the above implies that they are well underway (if not finished) taping "The Bachelorette"
*Given both KJ's & Estellas professed love/lust for Bob, it would not seem believable to cast either one as the new Bachelorette....for this go-around at least... it seems way too soon to jump from love to love to love to love.... I just don't think it would resonate with the audience as anything short of craving media attention

I've read buzz about Tina Fabulous as a contender for Bachelorette 2. Also what about Brooke...Aaron's reject... or as some may see things... the real winner from Bachelor 2? I just don't think it's KJ or Estella for this one... I would definitely think KJ/Estella would be the prime contender for Bachelorette 3, after the dust has settled a wee bit.

Should be an interesting evening...

indian girl 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-19-03, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indian%20girl Click to send private message to indian%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A Question That Begs to be Answered"
I'm with you on this one....it doesn't make sense that it's either KJ or Estella. I read somewhere that they would have already been taping, which also means there's 25 guys out there who already know which one Bob didn't pick. I still maintain I truly believe it's Tina Fab as she has been doing some talk show circuits up here in Toronto...same thing Bob did prior to being announced the next Bachelor. I would just love it if it were Tina Fab!

Aussiemama 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-19-03, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aussiemama Click to send private message to Aussiemama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: A Question That Begs to be Answered"
Estella could not carry a show, I would cry if she was the next Bachelorette. I hope that it is Tina fab as well, she rocked!

CyberCooties 162 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-21-03, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CyberCooties Click to send private message to CyberCooties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A Question That Begs to be Answered"
Yes, Kelly Jo needs a lot more time to heal.

Ew! CyberCooties!

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-21-03, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: A Question That Begs to be Answered"
I wouldn't mind if any one of these gals: Shannon, Brooke, Tina Fab or Kelly Jo were the next Bachelorette.

But I am glad it won't be Estella. That laugh would annoy me to no end!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •