The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening Theme (Part 1 of 2)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-03, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening Theme (Part 1 of 2)"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening The... Oscirus 09-19-03 1
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening The... wendyp 09-19-03 2
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening The... Taurus Rising 09-19-03 3
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening The... SurvivorBlows 09-19-03 4
       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening The... SurvivorBlows 09-21-03 5
           RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening The... ImNext 09-21-03 6
               RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening The... MattyMax 09-23-03 8
 Significant Firsts? dabo 09-22-03 7
   RE: Significant Firsts? cowboyroo 09-24-03 9
       RE: Significant Firsts? 7sins_pride 09-24-03 10
 Walking the Plank? frisky 09-29-03 11
   RE: Walking the Plank? 7sins_pride 09-30-03 13
       RE: Walking the Plank? DoodleBug 09-30-03 14
 frame 34 mavsfan 09-30-03 12
   RE: frame 34 dabo 09-30-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-19-03, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening Theme (Part 1 of 2)"
I wonder if theres any signifigance to the pirate bones behind Trish; at least I think they r pirate bines

wonder if the man lady curse will continue this time

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-19-03, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening Theme (Part 1 of 2)"
Thanks webby...Christa, Shawn, Trish and Jon all have their pic connected to a skeleton, wonder if this has any significance to how far they go or not.

Taurus Rising 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-19-03, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Taurus%20Rising Click to send private message to Taurus%20Rising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening Theme (Part 1 of 2)"
Jon has 4 captures whereas everyone else has 2. He is the only one on Drake with 4 captures. On Morgan there are three survivors with 3 shots each (the rest have two), they are Lillian, Young Ryan and Darrah.

Is there a possible symbolism going on with the skull and crossbones theme? Darrah is a mortician, skull and crossbones signifies DEATH. Coincidence?

09-19-03, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening Theme (Part 1 of 2)"
>Jon has 4 captures whereas everyone else has 2. He
>is the only one on Drake with 4 captures.
>On Morgan there are three survivors with 3 shots each
>(the rest have two), they are Lillian, Young Ryan and
>Darrah.

The number of captures means nothing -- it was simply my personal preference. Where I thought there might something of possible use, I included an additional vidcap or two from a split-second later or sooner.

As far as which pictures have zooms, are distance shots, are blurry -- the same thing applies, the vidcaps are just from whatever random millisecond of fottage I happened to capture, I believe just about all photos features some type of super-quick zoom and panning of the photos.

-SB

09-21-03, 03:08 PM (EST)
5. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening Theme (Part 1 of 2)"
bumping because they were lost way on page 2

ImNext 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-21-03, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ImNext Click to send private message to ImNext Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening Theme (Part 1 of 2)"
Two comments on this first batch of vidcaps:

1. Trish is looking a little rough in the second cap
2. Somebody with the first initial J. doesn't look like he's a natural blonde!

Okay, it's been a long, boring day at work, sorry...

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-23-03, 05:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening Theme (Part 1 of 2)"
I TOTALLY AGREE

Trish is a SKELETON in her black and white photo.

hmm

MM

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-03, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Significant Firsts?"

First shot of players in opening credits.
First boot (Nicole) leaping overboard.
Ultimate winner? (Darrah) also leaping overboard.

Would they make it that up front? Something to ponder.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-03, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Significant Firsts?"
dabo,

I noticed the exact same thing when watching the episode for the first time. I think it may be there on purpose. I think MB is spending more time on the Allstar Edition and somewhat letting things go this time. I'm sure this was all put together before all the spoilers were out there, so wouldn't have been such a big issue to put this scene in there.

7sins_pride 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-24-03, 04:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 7sins_pride Click to send private message to 7sins_pride Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Significant Firsts?"
yeah same here..and notice that when jiffy was talking bout the game'starting now and all' below deck...

i remember seeing one part where he says..' And only one ..' and the camera flashes to Darrah..coincidence ? maybe not.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-03, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Walking the Plank?"
I'm bumping this after watching my tape of Ep.2 and obsessively going frame by frame through the intro. Is the first picture of Trish (vidcap 19) a clue to a future challenge?

All the challenges in the intro are either challenges we have already seen, or the swimming/drowning footage which I assume is a future challenge.

The Trish pic shows Trish stepping carefully, watching her feet. She turns 90 degrees and continues walking carefully but swiftly. Michelle is behind her, and Trish is holding Michelle's hand in her hand, at shoulder level. Michelle is also looking down. In the background, there is a navy blue shirted man with arms folded across his chest, who I assume is Jiffy. You can see his elbow just below Trish/Michelle's handlock.

The movement and demeanor of Trish and Michelle reminds me of the first IC of S6, where the women walked in pairs across the balance beam. There hasn't been any balancing challenge thus far. (Trish looks overly made-up with lipstick in Webby's caps, but when I rewatched my tape her lips don't look this red.)

Are they walking the plank? Is this where the fate of the castaways are literally in their tribemates hands in the upcoming episode?

7sins_pride 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-30-03, 04:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 7sins_pride Click to send private message to 7sins_pride Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Walking the Plank?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-03 AT 04:23 AM (EST)

hmm....red lips ? could she be the one who returned into the game ?...or Drake found their treasure chest ? either way..the vidcap was taken before the merge. You can see Trish still has the aqua bandana around her neck...so i'm guessing they did FIND the treasure...or..they won reward.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-03, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Walking the Plank?"
I'd say it's from the first episode. They are probably watching their step when they reach the village. Trish hasn't had red lips since the beginning. I would say most of the frames from the opening sequence is from the first two episodes.

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-03, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "frame 34"
Judging from frame 34, I'd judge Jon to be around some time longer than episode 3. (I don't think his facial hair matches this yet).

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-03, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: frame 34"
He started the game with some facial hairgrowth already, though.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •