The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Phoenix Stuff"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-18-03, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Phoenix Stuff"
Ok, normally I only stay at Blows (the best, naturally). But today I've wandered away to Snews and Phoenix. (BTW, Snewser doesn't have his pick up yet.) But Phoenix has something up about a third tribe. SP says that the early bootees will return and try to come back. Maybe have something to do with Snewser's and everybody else's saying that the older woman/women come back. How would it affect the timing of the game? Two bootees one night? Any thoughts over here?

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=661

Third Tribe
Posted by: Survivor Phoenix on Sep 18, 2003 - 09:13 AM

SURVIVOR PHOENIX
September 18, 2003

TDT and Survivor Phoenix have learned that the initial booted players will form a third tribe. It is not yet clear at this point how the tribe will factor into game play.

DanBollinger initially broke the possibility of booted players returning to the game in a post at Sucks in mid-August. Since then, various sources have confirmed the presence of early booted players in the latter part of the game: Survivor News reported that the players compete against each other for a chance to return to the game and Wezzie, upon returning from a trip to the Pearl Islands, reported at Sucks that booted players (note plural) return to the game.

The game is structured to last 39 days, with a boot occuring every 3rd day. Since the filming ended on schedule in Panama, there has been much speculation across the boards as to how players could return to the game without it affecting the timing of the game. Perhaps the much touted piracy theme holds a clue to the mystery.

Feel free to lock/delete if this has already been discussed, or if it's unnecessary to talk over here about it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Phoenix Stuff KLicK 09-18-03 1
 A radical proposition tamarama 09-18-03 2
 Another radical thought.... Kermit the Vixen 09-19-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-18-03, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Phoenix Stuff"
In order to stay within the 39 days, there would have to be some 2 for 1 boot/return episodes.

If the booted tribe is able to compete in the IC, maybe a win means they return a player to the game (guarenteed to make the merge) and the other two tribes must both vote someone off at TC.

MB could do this once there are 4 booted players (like the little Maraamu tribe) and do it twice before the 10 player merge.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-18-03, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "A radical proposition"
What if he lets the whole "bootee tribe" switch back in with the losing tribe going out.

Wow. I could see some peeved people with that.

It would have to be a hell of a challenge to give it that much weight.

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-19-03, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Another radical thought...."
What if the MEMBERS of the third tribe compete with the others and can earn their way back into the tribe in someone else's place? One back in, one out. Just like that. Do the rules say that the only way you can leave the game is by being voted out (other than quitting or medical emergency, etc)?

Just a thought.

Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •