The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SO HOUSE NEEDS DR PHIL!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

babylegs 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-15-05, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail babylegs Click to send private message to babylegs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SO HOUSE NEEDS DR PHIL!!!"
I think the SO house can get some reality checks by hiring Dr Phil as a life coach....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SO HOUSE NEEDS DR PHIL!!! colleenrw 11-15-05 1
   RE: SO HOUSE NEEDS DR PHIL!!! wiskysgrl 11-15-05 2
 RE: SO HOUSE NEEDS DR PHIL!!! BeenThere 12-16-05 3
   RE: SO HOUSE NEEDS DR PHIL!!! Baxtera 12-16-05 5
 RE: SO HOUSE NEEDS DR PHIL!!! Barbied0ll 12-16-05 4
   RE: SO HOUSE NEEDS DR PHIL!!! cjarman 12-16-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

colleenrw 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-15-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colleenrw Click to send private message to colleenrw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SO HOUSE NEEDS DR PHIL!!!"
I don't get it. Sometimes the counselors can be real tough on the houseguests, then other times, nothing. What gives?

I sometimes wonder about Jessica and Allison. They aren't terminaly unique. They aren't the only ones on this planet who are dealing with cancer and 9-11.

Did they say that Allison was a Starting Over graduate? If so, why is she on again?

wiskysgrl 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-15-05, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wiskysgrl Click to send private message to wiskysgrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SO HOUSE NEEDS DR PHIL!!!"
Dr Phil where are you??? Please come to the Starting Over house, these women need you. I agree completely.

Allison supposedly graduated, but has come back to live after cancer and start over new. <---- I really think she's stuck and that's where she's gonna stay. She's not going to change. They're just wasting their time.

**I don't get it. Sometimes the counselors can be real tough on the houseguests, then other times, nothing. What gives?**

What gives is that the LC's play favorites. They jump all over Lisa, but they baby Allison. They jump all over Jill but Christina gets away with her mess. They jump all over TJ/or IV allows Allison to jump all over TJ and then Rhonda sympathizes with Jessica. Are they blind? Do they need more training? Do they need new glasses/contacts? Because I think they're BLIND!

BeenThere 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-16-05, 05:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BeenThere Click to send private message to BeenThere Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SO HOUSE NEEDS DR PHIL!!!"
I think the Life Coaches are great, but they let too much disfunctional behavior 'slide' (Dr. Phil would never do that!). They have a much more 'loving' way of dealing with the house residents. But oftentimes I experience the Life Coaches missing opportunities for growth by the residents because they are too lenient and not 'following through' with issues . Often a very important issue will just trail off and not even be addressed again or go to any conclusion, plan, reality check or even recognition by the resident that they have a problem.

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-16-05, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SO HOUSE NEEDS DR PHIL!!!"
Loving (cough as I choke on soda) have you watched Rhonda with TJ? I hardly call that loving, abusive, yes loving, no.

Barbied0ll 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-16-05, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Barbied0ll Click to send private message to Barbied0ll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SO HOUSE NEEDS DR PHIL!!!"
Boy did you hit that bald nail on the head! They can't get rid of that "Funk" in the house as the coaches called it! Bring in Doctor Phil for a week and the funk will be gone.

Or...

Maybe we should call Nanny 911!

cjarman 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cjarman Click to send private message to cjarman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SO HOUSE NEEDS DR PHIL!!!"
i think the LCs need to watch video of when they are not in the house, all of the HM are very different when they are not there. Someone needs to give them all a wake up call, thats for sure.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •