The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Constantine robbed!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

sassy5ftr 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-28-05, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sassy5ftr Click to send private message to sassy5ftr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Constantine robbed!"
After watching last night's results show I have lost most of my interest in the show. I no longer believe what should be "will be". Every person I have heard discussing this is in shock. Not that we are presuming that Connie would have won but certainly not go before Scott or Anthony. Most of the people I thought had a real chance to get to the end are gone now. This is the first year I have knocked myself out really participating in the voting. I voted 280 times for Constantine myself Tuesday night and that's not accounting for all the busy signals I got. According to the results I must have been the only one voting. His song choice wasn't the best but he has proven he really has a beautiful voice hidden behind that rocker front and he's been pretty consistent with it. I voted so much because I felt he deserved a chance to show that again. Neither Scott or Anthony show a good stage presence. Nice voices but I can tell you if one of them would happen to win I wouldn't be spending my money on anything they put out. The last time I felt this distraught over someone leaving was 1st season when Tamyra (sp) got the axe. I don't know about the rest of you but my interest in the show has taken a huge dive.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Constantine robbed! EmpressEmmie 04-28-05 1
 Moved Bebo 04-29-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

EmpressEmmie 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-28-05, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmpressEmmie Click to send private message to EmpressEmmie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Constantine robbed!"
You're not the only one... AI on Fox site is FLOODED with people promising never to watch again. Not just because Constantine left but Nadia and Anwar too. Seems like anyone with talent is gone... I can't speak for anyone else... but me? I'm not voting or watching anymore. I did pre-order Constantine's CD though! If you haven't had a chance check out their web site! They have MP3 soundbites of songs from the album and it's AWESOME!!!!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-05, 07:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Moved"
From General Discussion to Individual Contestant, and locked as a duplicate since there's already a Constantine discussion going on. I encourage you to join in existing discussions where possible before starting new threads.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •