The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Interview by FlmMaker at Sucks"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-18-03, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Interview by FlmMaker at Sucks"
Some stuff we know, but some helps enlighten the picture more

Greetings fellow Sucktonians!

Well, we're kicking off the season tonight, and what better way to start an eventful day than with Jeff's first appearance of the season on KILT-FM here in Houston and a chance to attend Daniel Lue's Survivor watch party tonight. JP basically parroted the party line on a few topics, but we were able to slip in a few spoileresque questions. So without further ado . . .

Probst on The Mind Numbing Twist: (*Jeff heaves a HUGE sigh*) "You know, following Burnett around is like . . . . . well, its like when when you meet a woman, you know? And you tell her (JP does Barry White voice) 'Hey, baby, I'm gonna rock your world'. Well, you'd sure better rock her world or she's gonna be real disappointed. Will your jaw drop? I don't know . . . sometimes the twists make you happy, and sometimes you just want to throw tomatoes at us."

Probst on The Big Lie: "Well, I'm in danger of becoming Mark in over-hyping the lie, but I'm out there actually believing this thing, and when I find out that its really a lie, it surprises me! Is it like Ted and Ghandia? Not really . . . its a flat-out absolute lie that one person tells everybody else, and they believe it. In fact, I'm sure that they still don't know its a lie and won't find out until they watch the show along with the audience."

"We've been waiting for something like this to come along since we started this thing. We don't tell the Survivors anything about having to tell the truth about their occupations or anything else for that matter. (Pauses) You know, I've always said that if I did one of these things, I would come up with some off-the wall profession and tell everybody that my mother is deathly ill and my father is about to die."

Probst on Memorable Characters: "There are some great people on the show this time, but you are going to love Rupert. He is such a memorable, lovable character. We've got the pirate thing going on, and he's got this huge belly and the beard, and he talks like a pirate. People are going to really like this guy."

Probst on Nudity and Panties: "This is the first time we've ever sort of lured them under false pretenses. They assumed that they still had a couple of days before the game started, but they really don't know when its going to start, because we never tell them. Once they get of that plane, they need to be ready."

"We tell them that we are going out for publicity photos, which we do, and we tell them to dress how they would like to be represented. Dress like they would in their profession. Then we get them out there and its game on. There is this beautiful lady named Tijuana, and she's wearing this sarong thing with a wrap-around top, just a bra and panties underneath. And another woman who is wearing a sundress with no bra and a thong. So all of a sudden they're in the game, and none of them are wearing clothing that is very conducive to living on an island and participating in challenges."

"In fact, there is a lot of nudity, but not like Heidi and Jenna. Its mostly the guys, and its the studly guys too. In fact, some of the guys take off their clothes in the first episode, during a challenge, and the girls don't really pay much attention. They're like "Oh please, let's just win the challenge already." (Laughs)

That's all for now, I have an 8:00 meeting with some clients. I'll be back in a bit to post the rest.

The FilmMking One
http://pub124.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=16341.topic

It may be what I was thinking about the big lie being related now to his quick transition to what he/MB wanted to see with a contestant

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Interview by FlmMaker at Sucks princessoftides 09-18-03 1
 RE: Interview by FlmMaker at Sucks anninvt2002 09-18-03 2
   RE: Interview by FlmMaker at Sucks VerucaSalt 09-18-03 3
 RE: Interview by FlmMaker at Sucks Brownroach 09-18-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

princessoftides 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-18-03, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail princessoftides Click to send private message to princessoftides Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Interview by FlmMaker at Sucks"
VS, this is great. Some real clarification on the "lie" thing - it definitely now sounds like it's related to profession or education or financial need, something like that.

Thanks for this!

anninvt2002 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-18-03, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anninvt2002 Click to send private message to anninvt2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Interview by FlmMaker at Sucks"
Veruca...big fan of YOURS...your logic has impressed me over the last two survivors and again your post is great. From Jeff's comments about "In fact, I'm sure that they still don't know its a lie and won't find out until they watch the show along with the audience," makes me believe one of two things. 1. That the lie is found out by some but not all meaning the jury finds out but the pre jury boots to not or 2. they all will find out when we do. For no specific reason, I am leaning to the first option. Keep up the good work. You and Krautboy are the best.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-18-03, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Interview by FlmMaker at Sucks"
wty ann I have a very bad tendency at analyzing this show too much lol

Jon is the liar, I posted it under his name thread and the drowning thread. Article http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/TorontoSun/Entertainment/2003/09/18/195614.html

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-03, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Interview by FlmMaker at Sucks"
I'm out there actually believing this thing, and when I find out that its really a lie, it surprises me!...its a flat-out absolute lie that one person tells everybody else, and they believe it. In fact, I'm sure that they still don't know its a lie and won't find out until they watch the show along with the audience."

So if Jon's background information on the CBS website is truthful, he must have told MB and Probst a completely different story about himself when applying for the show, which he also used on the other contestants.

But any of the contestants looking at the bio information now would realize it's a lie. The lie must be about something specific that isn't covered at all in his biographical data.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •