LAST EDITED ON 02-28-11 AT 09:00 AM (EST)
It's the Outback!!! ...but there are no steakhouses.
This week, teams continued racing in Australia. After finding Sydney Town Hall, they flew on charter flights to Broken Hill. Jet & Cord were lucky the flights didn't leave for several hours, as they were still working on the flag clue from last week, plus they still had to do the skiff task.
Once in Broken Hill, teams had to drive to the Living Desert where they were faced with the Detour: Spirit World - copy a ground mosaic, then dance ON top of it - or - Natural World - mix natural paint and using your mouth, spit it to create 4 stencils. Amanda and Kris had to do both, on a count of they came in last on the first task. Everyone else did Spirit World, which seemed like it took way longer than Natural World.
After the detour, teams had to make their way to Central Football Club. There they had to put on kangaroo costumes with boingy feet, then using a clue from a periodic table, they had to figure out the elements were street names where they would bounce to the corner of Mercury & Bismuth to find their next clue. Once they found it, that clue sent them to the next pit stop - Junction Mine.
Want to see how the teams made out on our lists last week? ...then head on over to see kidflash's awesome stats from week 1
On to the list!
rank. names (last week)
01. Zev/Justin (3) - still love them! Awesome job!
02. Flight Time/Big Easy (4) - still love them too!
03. Mel/Mike (6) - I feel so bad for Mel. Like them bunches!
04. Gary/Mallory (1) - shut up, Mallory!!!
05. Kent/Vyxsin (5) - c'mon... hustle!
06. Jet/Cord (7) - default position.
07. LaKisha/Jennifer (8) - still meh.
08. Ron/Christina (9) - shut up, Ron!!!
09. Margie/Luke (10) - still blech!
10. Jaime/Cara (11) - still double blech!
Philiminated: Amanda/Kris (2) - too bad.
Sign up for our March madness tourney!