The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Drake wins EP2 Challenge?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-17-03, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Drake wins EP2 Challenge?"
New vidcaps show what appears to be a Jon and another member of the Drake tribe celebrating after a challenge victory. The clothes they are wearing and the buff location is different that the EP1 Challenge vidcaps we've been looking at. It appears that Drake wins another challenge in EP2...

Drake before EP1 Challenge. Notice buff on Jon’s head and white trim on his shirt...

Jon during EP1 Challenge without buff on his head, same white trim on his shirt...

New vidcap showing what appears to be a post game celebration.
Is that Darrah looking dejected in the lower right?

Jon’s has a blue shirt in this new post, without white trim and is wearing his buff. If he removed his buff during the challenge, he probably wouldn't put it back on to celebrate his victory at the end. The guy hugging him is also wearing a blue shirt, while during the EP1 challenge they had their shirts off. It's also unlikely that he would slip back into his shirt for the post challenge victory hug.

This appears to be an EP2 Challenge victory…

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge? queencityfan 09-17-03 1
 RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge? Booted 09-17-03 2
   RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge? Krautboy 09-17-03 3
   RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge? AZ_Leo 09-17-03 6
 RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge? Yogi 09-17-03 4
   RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge? Brownroach 09-17-03 5
       RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge? anotherkim 09-17-03 7
           RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge? Brownroach 09-17-03 9
       RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge? Krautboy 09-17-03 11
           RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge? Brownroach 09-17-03 14
               RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge? Krautboy 09-17-03 17
       RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge? TeamJoisey 09-17-03 12
           RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge? anotherkim 09-17-03 13
               RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge? AZ_Leo 09-17-03 15
                   RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge? anotherkim 09-17-03 16
 RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge? ParkGirl 09-17-03 8
 RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge? ejm92 09-17-03 10
   RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge? JazzyJax 09-17-03 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

queencityfan 123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-17-03, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail queencityfan Click to send private message to queencityfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge?"
K-Boy, you're making this too easy!

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-17-03, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge?"
Krautboy:

Great job. Where did you get the pic? I think this is the immunity challenge mostly because while people get happy and excited to win a reward challenge they usually get more excited to win immunity, and they definitely seem very excited.

Thanks,

Boot Ed

09-17-03, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge?"
The images are posted at SFever, vidcapped by Blindfreddy:
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_9_16.html

Krautboy

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-17-03, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge?"
I remember reading that winning a reward challenge this season would include the winner raiding the loser's camp. Winning that kind of reward might be as exciting as winning immunity since they have so little anyway.

Yogi 1206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-17-03, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge?"
>Is that Darrah looking dejected in the lower right?

Hey KB,
Are you sure that is Darrah? It looks an awful lot like Nicole.

If the CBS logo was removed we would know for sure.

- Yogi

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-03, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-03 AT 05:23 PM (EST)

Uh-oh.

Actually I think it looks more like Michelle, front left here:

Granted she doesn't look exactly happy but we can't see the bottom of her face. And she seems to be standing awfully close to Jon and Burton(?) to be someone from the opposing tribe.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-03 AT 05:51 PM (EST)

Burton is the only one I can find in a blue shirt that is even close to the one in the hug photo:

I think that Jon's shirt in the shirt in the hug photo be the white trim one from the challenge. The angle could be obscuring the stripe and I wouldn't worry about the color so much because those blues are obviously really over intense. Since he's wearing the buff and Burton is shirted, I agree that it is not the cannon challenge.

As for the girls, it really looks more like Nicole (or possibly Darrah) in the background. The slicked back hair look seems to be Nicole's do. Have we seen any pictures of Michelle like that? Michelle also wears hers with a deep part on the side and the other picture looks to be more swept straight back. Being a side part girl myself, I would never go straight back like that. I'd just push it behind my ears if I were Michelle with wet hair. Does anyone have any pictures of Michelle in profile? I can't find any.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--it's all about the hair

09-17-03, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-03 AT 06:27 PM (EST)

Being a side part girl myself, I would never go straight back like that. I'd just push it behind my ears if I were Michelle with wet hair

With the blurriness and the CBS logo plunked over her ear it's hard to tell, but to me it does look like her hair is combed to the side rather than straight back from the temple. And I think it's pushed behind her ear.

And the way it's going behind her neck I think it's longer hair. Nicole's hair is short enough that you would be able to see strands hanging forward around her collarbone.

***Edited to add: akim, there's more shots of Michelle here. She does have her hair pulled back in some, though also usually tied or banded. To me the eyes and nose really look like her face.

09-17-03, 06:51 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-03 AT 06:52 PM (EST)

>And she seems to be
>standing awfully close to Jon
>and Burton(?) to be someone
>from the opposing tribe.

Brownroach:

This could easily be explained by "telephoto compression" of the lenses used to film this, but as far as the rest of i, I'm still trying to figure what to make of it.

My first impression when seeing the photo was that it was just a new EP1 Challenge shot and that it was Nicole was looking dejected. But clothing and Buff analysis seemed to point to an EP2 challenge, at which point it didn't make sense that this couldcould be Nicole, because we had already concluded she wouldn't be around for EP2 challenges!

Were we objective enough in our analysis or did we put too much weight on the spoiling "tips" from the Panama?

I'm hoping we get a few more vidcaps either from EP2 or post challenge EP1 tomorrow morning.

A seed of doubt has been planted...thanks for being so damn objective Yogi!

Krautboy

09-17-03, 07:21 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge?"
Okay, but I'm really really really pretty sure it's Michelle. Look at the way her hair is tied for the cannon challenge:

Here it looks like the hair is tied back in a similar manner:

09-17-03, 09:37 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge?"
OK, thanks BR. I feel better now. Michelle makes sense...not dejected, but rather tired or relieved after the challenge.

Krautboy

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge?"

I'm convinced it is Michelle.
She's got a blue buff tying back her ponytail.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

09-17-03, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge?"
I can't see a ponytail or a blue buff...HELP!

--still looking at Michelle pics over and over and over

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-03 AT 07:30 PM (EST)

AnotherKim, you are extremely remarkable in so many ways. However, based on your performance on the OT head in the coffee beans thread, your not seeing them in the pics may not indicate their actual absence.

The above said delicately and with the greatest of affection. No personal attack intended whatsoever.

Edited to add: If you follow the right edge of the blue line to just behind her head and just above the shoulder you see the buff and ponytail slightly jutting out. It seems a little clearer in BR's post. Does that help?

09-17-03, 07:44 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-03 AT 09:01 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-17-03 AT 08:44 PM (EST)

thanks.

ParkGirl 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-17-03, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ParkGirl Click to send private message to ParkGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge?"
The coloring is very strange in that picture. The colors appear to vibrant. If it is in fact the EP 2 challenge, it shouldn't be Nicole. Michelle wouldn't look down if her team just won immunity. Unless it's an individual reward (not usually this early in the game).My first thought was it's Tijuana.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-17-03, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge?"
I think it is the same shirt with the white trim...if this is Episode 2, the shirt is probably extremely dirty if he only has the one shirt to wear, and also it may be wet...my first instinct would be that it is from the Episode 2 Reward Challenge and the girl is Michelle...maybe she isn't dejected maybe just looking down for a moment or something...however, now that I think about it more, it may just be the Episode 1 post-IC and Jon has gotten his shirt all muddy in the challenge and Nicole is dejected...either way, Drake looks to be the tribe that "has it together"...maybe they're a super-tribe since they are wearing that dominating Rotu color.....

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-17-03, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Drake wins EP2 Challenge?"
It must be from episode one still - the pictures in SB thread on the 9/17 vidcaps here: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4036.shtml

show the survivors dressed like this. There are still 16 survivors there (pics 31 and 33 or 34)

Perhaps this is RC? Time to raid the opposing camp?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •