The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Crying Poem"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

cgrinage 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-15-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cgrinage Click to send private message to cgrinage Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Crying Poem"
Where would I get a copy of the poem that Iyanla read to Allison on crying.

I have a friend who is going through a lot. In the last year are baby sister, mother, and recently her husband's brother passed. Her sister was in a car accident, she just turned 21.

I really would like to give her the poem (framed) to give her strength.

Thanks.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Crying Poem Angelbaby3782 11-15-05 1
 RE: The Crying Poem Devlynne 11-15-05 2
   RE: The Crying Poem Ladybug0318 11-15-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Angelbaby3782 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-15-05, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelbaby3782 Click to send private message to Angelbaby3782 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Crying Poem"
it's called "Yesterday, I Cried" its by Iyanla and if you look it up you can find it on the internet, you may have to check a couple sites first but its there

Devlynne 154 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-15-05, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devlynne Click to send private message to Devlynne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Crying Poem"
It is from a book by the same name written by Iyanla - 'Yesterday I Cried'. Also someone has previously posted the following link and I would give credit, but I don't remember who it was that posted it. Good Luck!

http://www.webspawner.com/users/yesterdayicried/

Message in a Bottle: Desiderata ~ Max Ehrmann

Ladybug0318 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-15-05, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ladybug0318 Click to send private message to Ladybug0318 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Crying Poem"
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-05 AT 08:08 PM (EST)

Nice poem. Good to read.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •