The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Like we're going to believe THIS spoiler..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

JustMe 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-21-00, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustMe Click to send private message to JustMe Click to check IP address of the poster
"Like we're going to believe THIS spoiler..."
The Yahoo Survivor Club is saying the winner has been posted on BigForums.com in the entertainment section.

We were warned about plants this week but this one takes the cake! A BLUNDER on the official website??? Yeah, right!

Here's the post:

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW WHO WON SURVIVOR!!!

The official survivor website accidentally put up the link announcing the winner of Survivor!

Obviously, they already know the winner and have pre-written links to throw on their website, right? Let's just say that the haters of Rich, Susan, and, "Drum roll please! d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d . . .," Kelly will be celebrating!!

Finally, nice guys don't always finish last! The victory goes to the nice guy! Rudy wins the $1 million dollars!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ahhhhhh....but that's what they wan... HappyRat 08-21-00 1
 RE: Like we're going to believe THI... lswote 08-21-00 2
   RE: Like we're going to believe THI... Rudyrox 08-21-00 3
 RE: Like we're going to believe THI... Laney 08-21-00 4
   RE: Like we're going to believe THI... Little Bob 08-21-00 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HappyRat 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-21-00, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyRat Click to send private message to HappyRat Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ahhhhhh....but that's what they want you to think"
That it's another red herring.

Thereby, you cross Rudy off the list of winner possibilities and put him out of your mind.

Then, while you shockingly watch Kelly and Sue get voted off, and feel your heart skip a beat at the final vote as Sean tries to determine which is first in the alphabet...Rudy or Rich...the unthinkable happens:

Rudy really does win!

It's a brilliant move on their part...when you think about it.

lswote 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-21-00, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lswote Click to send private message to lswote Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Like we're going to believe THIS spoiler..."
Without a cite, either for where the BigForums person originally got the information or a link to the actual error CBS was supposed to have made, I think this claim should be regarded as total BS.

-- Rat -- The other white meat --

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-21-00, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Like we're going to believe THIS spoiler..."
Yeah, I agree. No link? This is a bogus report I am sure.

Mary

Laney 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-21-00, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Laney Click to send private message to Laney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Like we're going to believe THIS spoiler..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-00 AT 12:54 PM (EST)

It is a bunch of BS.

I found the link that "shows" the "CBS web-site" announcing it's winner.

One can tell it's pretty bogus. If you are interested in a good laugh here's the link:

http://www.geocities.com/rudywinsall/

(Warning: It takes a long time to load)

**It looks like whomever owns this web-page has changed it. I got the link from a usenet group, and they said there was an Ep 13 summary on it when they viewed it (With very poor sentence structure) I don't see the episode 13 summary when the page loads on my computer.**

Little Bob 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-21-00, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Little%20Bob Click to send private message to Little%20Bob Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Like we're going to believe THIS spoiler..."
This is exactly the same as 3 weeks ago when someone "found" that Richard would be leaving. He made it to the final four. Don't trust anything like this.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •