The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Snewser's Scorecard"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-10-03, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Snewser's Scorecard"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-03 AT 01:50 PM (EST)

Snewser posted his scorecard for S7 yesterday. Here it is:

Snewser's Scorecard

Munson, diamond, and queencityfan are mentioned (along with Yours Truly). I can't recall a series where so many peeps from Blows got such good dish and recognition! We're Number One!

I believe Snewser puts the castaways generally in order that he thinks they are booted. Interesting that he has Darrah last.

This is also interesting: "Hrmm... well there seems to be some confusion out there whether Trish or Lillian is the older woman in question who came back from the dead to take 2nd. You really want to know? We kind of wish we didn't. All in good time, kids."

Take 2nd?

Does this mean Snewser thinks Trish/Lillian places 2nd and Darrah wins?

I think Snewser may know more than he's telling us at least right now.

Edited to add queencityfan

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Snewser's Scorecard Brownroach 09-10-03 1
   RE: Snewser's Scorecard bebekid 09-10-03 2
 RE: Snewser's Scorecard Krautboy 09-10-03 3
   Chirp? bebekid 09-10-03 4
       RE: Chirp? Krautboy 09-10-03 5
           RE: Chirp? bebekid 09-10-03 6
               RE: Chirp? I_AM_HE 09-13-03 29
 RE: Snewser's Scorecard Brownroach 09-10-03 7
   RE: Snewser's Scorecard toddE 09-10-03 8
       RE: Snewser's Scorecard VerucaSalt 09-10-03 9
           RE: Snewser's Scorecard PepeLePew13 09-10-03 10
               RE: Snewser's Scorecard Brownroach 09-10-03 11
                   RE: Snewser's Scorecard jegas17 09-10-03 12
                       RE: Snewser's Scorecard Brownroach 09-10-03 13
                           RE: Snewser's Scorecard jegas17 09-10-03 15
 RE: Snewser's Scorecard munson 09-10-03 14
   RE: Snewser's Scorecard VerucaSalt 09-10-03 16
       RE: Snewser's Scorecard queencityfan 09-11-03 18
 RE: Snewser's Scorecard Oscirus 09-10-03 17
   RE: Snewser's Scorecard Brownroach 09-11-03 19
       RE: Snewser's Scorecard Oscirus 09-11-03 20
           RE: Snewser's Scorecard VerucaSalt 09-11-03 22
           RE: Snewser's Scorecard Brownroach 09-12-03 26
               RE: Snewser's Scorecard PepeLePew13 09-12-03 27
                   RE: Snewser's Scorecard LeftPinky 09-15-03 38
               RE: Snewser's Scorecard Oscirus 09-12-03 28
       RE: Snewser's Scorecard AZ_Leo 09-11-03 21
           RE: Snewser's Scorecard cowboyroo 09-12-03 23
               RE: Snewser's Scorecard wildcat2729 09-12-03 25
                   RE: Snewser's Scorecard dabo 09-16-03 41
           RE: Snewser's Scorecard survivormitsx 09-12-03 24
               RE: Snewser's Scorecard jessie 09-14-03 30
                   RE: Snewser's Scorecard PepeLePew13 09-14-03 31
                       RE: Snewser's Scorecard Swami 09-14-03 33
                   RE: Snewser's Scorecard ShowMeTheWinner 09-14-03 32
                       RE: Snewser's Scorecard survivormitsx 09-14-03 34
                           RE: Snewser's Scorecard ShowMeTheWinner 09-14-03 35
               RE: Snewser's Scorecard Oscirus 09-15-03 36
                   RE: Snewser's Scorecard buckeenie 09-15-03 37
                       RE: Snewser's Scorecard Rothschild 09-15-03 39
 RE: Snewser's Scorecard RudyRules 09-15-03 40
 RE: Snewser's Scorecard dabo 09-16-03 42
 Lillian Breaks Ankle? IslandFever 09-17-03 43

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-03, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
Again, great job, Bebekid, diamond, queencityfan, and Munson!

I think Snewser may know more than he's telling us at least right now.

Gee, ya think so?

I believe Snewser puts the castaways generally in order that he thinks they are booted.

If his early/middle/late groups pan out, five of the final 7 would be women. That'd be the worst showing ever for the boys.

09-10-03, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
>I think Snewser may know more
>than he's telling us at
>least right now.

>
>Gee, ya think so?

Yeah, DUH! That's an understatement!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-10-03, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
Not only did the birdie chirp, it looks like Snewser found himself in the middle of a whole flock of chirping birdies!

The "chirps" have traditionally been Snewsers confirmed inside information tips...much like last season, the framework of the events has pretty much been spoiled before the game even starts. We will just have to put or efforts into spoiling the details...

Great work by all of the preseason spoilers who dug up so much good information!

Krautboy

09-10-03, 01:30 PM (EST)
4. "Chirp?"
Hey Krautboy (or anyone else smarter than I)!

What do you think Snewser means by this:

Chirp: Working on my best Foghorn Leghorn accent.

This, of course, is pertaining to Darrah.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-10-03, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Chirp?"

Not sure, but Foghorn Leghorn makes a loud chirp...

Krautboy

09-10-03, 01:42 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Chirp?"
And he has a thick Southern drawl, like Darrah.

Whatever it means, it's obvious that Snewser thinks she goes very far.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-03, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Chirp?"
Doo-dah, doo-dah

http://eir.library.utoronto.ca/rpo/display/poem833.html

09-10-03, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-03 AT 03:19 PM (EST)

From the overall picture painted by Snewser's list, I'm getting a an S5 vibe, with Morgan as Chuay Gahn and Drake as Sook Jai. Morgan may lose more early challenges, but Drake may fracture personality-wise more quickly if they have to wait to boot someone out.

The order also suggests that Drake eventually gets pagonged, leaving a Morgan F4, if Lillian is the F2 woman. But Trish might help pagong her former tribemates as well, if it's she who returns from the dead.

Anyway -- just some early, meandering thoughts. We'll see...

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-10-03, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
Now that is some sweet spoiling, if even close to correct. If Snews already knows the winner, amazing!! I don't even know who these people are yet! Can't wait for the new season.

Next up: How bout some inside info on the S8 All-Stars. I seriously (pathetically?) had a dream that Kelly Wiglesworth was one of them.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-03, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
Only one thing of warning. Much like last season, the potential boot order or some boots like CO's last year were handed to us. However, I vividly remember people all over who put blind faith on it and more or less fit the teasers, caps, etc to fit the information as opposed to the other way around. We ended up getting kicked in the butt b/c we decided to fit the OTHER info to coincide with ChillOne b/c it just has to be so. Don't ask me for an example but I'm remember seeing and doing this on a couple of those people.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-03, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
Hello, Christy. We all stopped spoiling and assumed Christy was 4th and shoe-horned everyone else into place without taking into account that maybe Christy was just the 4th last person into Loser Lodge. We also missed on Rob being in the final three because we went with ChillOne.

Click here to rank all 96 Survivors!

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

09-10-03, 04:16 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
Yes but -- don't forget, the primary reason we missed Christy was Milkshaky's "99.99% sure" spoiler that Heidi was going that week. Christy's boot was virtually unforeseeable from a game perspective so I think we would have been unlikely to nail it regardless.

But there was the Alex debacle that lasted several episodes based on his Shawna connection. You are both right, all these tidbits must be taken with a grain of salt. I was idly musing on what Snewser's categorizations suggest at this point, but we have to go episode by episode.

jegas17 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-10-03, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jegas17 Click to send private message to jegas17 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
I really don't think Snewser KNOWS who wins or comes in 2nd etc. He obviously has a good idea but if he actually KNEW the 1st boot and everything he would tell us. He wants to be known as the king spoiler, and right now everything he is doing is exactly what Paratrooper did except Snews is getting credit for things that Paratrooper didn't get credit for. I hope he comes out and spoils the whole season before next thursday, but I don't think he will because he can't. Everyone pumps up his ego when he hasn't confirmed one boot or placement of any Survivor yet this season.

09-10-03, 05:31 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
Well he says right up top that "some of this information is far from confirmed."

In past seasons Snewser's gotten boot confirmations episode by episode, not all at once. The "Accidental Tourist" article does claim that the F3 (and F2) have been identified, but not the winner.

jegas17 19 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-03, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jegas17 Click to send private message to jegas17 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
I just think it is funny how people (mostly at sucks) give him credit for things he hasn't even reported. He isn't asking for credit for it but everyone just jumps on. If he does indeed know the F3 and F2 I'm pretty sure he'll put something out before the season starts. It will just add to his reputation if he is right. Heck if I could I'd go to bodog and bet $100 on Darrah since she is still 10-1, but I'm Canadian so I'm not allowed to bet there.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-10-03, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
OMH! I'm mentioned in Snewser's scorecard? I'm not worthy!

Really, all I did was confirm info already posted at Sucks...and it's second hand info to boot.

09-10-03, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
Yea! to all those who contributed in order for these potential boot situations from here

Now let's look, review, disect, argue and clarify so we don't have anymore Shawna/Alex, Christy and Rob problems lol

queencityfan 123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-11-03, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail queencityfan Click to send private message to queencityfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
>Yea! to all those who contributed
>in order for these potential
>boot situations from here
>
Veruca, thanks so much! As a long time lurker on this board I'm happy to be able to add any detail I can, I keep hoping to run into Big Lil myself, we only live a couple of miles apart.

I agree that we have been given a lot of great spoiler material so far and I'm looking forward to this gangs' debate and opinions.

An all female final 4?( with the "cute girls" losing to the "old ladies?") I say bring it on!

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-03, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
Here are some questions. Where would the other old lady go according to the list?If there are 13 weeks as usual then what happens do we have two bootees going out in the same week because something isn't adding up here.If by some messed up turn in the game we do have someone come back from the dead wouldn't they just get voted out there had to be some reason they were in that loser lodge in the first place.

wonder if the man lady curse will continue this time

09-11-03, 10:39 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
Snewser is being coy about Trish vs. Lillian right now. He knows which one makes Final 2, so the other must get put out of the game at some point earlier, since F3 boot is male, apparently Osten.

If by some messed up turn in the game we do have someone come back from the dead wouldn't they just get voted out

The Accidental Tourist spoiler says the older woman wins another challenge right after winning the challenge that gets her back in the game. That means the "twist" must occur post-merge, and my guess is the second challenge is an individual IC, preventing her from being re-booted immediately. In the meantime, she may hook up with an alliance that has the numbers to make it to the endgame. Then she might be kept around as a good F2 opponent since she could seem "unworthy" to the jury.

That's one way it could go down.

09-11-03, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
even if she did win the first individual ic challenge why would they not get rid of her first thing if the alliance has the numbers theres no reason she shoulld be kept around.
The fact that she got voted out the first time leaves me under the assumption that she is no big immunity threat.
somethings fishy here.

09-11-03, 07:21 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
Well this person could have been in an alliance that was down in numbers and the alliance that outnumbered them got her out. Coming back, regrouping with her alliance, they may then have the upper hand with her back regarding numbers.

09-12-03, 02:11 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-03 AT 02:15 PM (EST)

The fact that she got voted out the first time leaves me under the assumption that she is no big immunity threat.

Well even if that did happen to be true it would be another reason to keep her around longer. After the merge you want to get rid of IC threats first, the non-threats can wait.

09-12-03, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
You could make the argument that people can often seem like weak immunity threats early in the game, but later win a few and make it to the end. We've seen that from Thong Granny (Kim J.) and Jenna.

I think by now we can throw out most assumptions about anyone being a big immunity threat or not with the way things have unfolded in the past three Survivors.

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-15-03, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
Also many of the later immunity challenges aren't as physical as earlier ones (until the last one), so a person not believed to be a challenge early on during the physical challenges could certainly go on an immunity run late - we've seen it in several previous games...

09-12-03, 07:51 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
Ok I can agree with some of those things but still eveny or no if she does hook up with the bigger alliance that puts her in the final five or six (depending on whether or not the last person of the smaller alliance won immunity or not)and if anything she would still be number 5 or 6 I just dont see anybody of the major alliance thinking that she is more deserving then the rest of them.I see this lady maybe going as high as five but thats it.
True Kim was considered week but the challenges she won were predominantly won by females (Fallen comrades and endurance)in which she was the only female at the given time.Jenna never was considered week by her tribe just lazy.

This is assuming a merger happens anywere from the final ten to the final eight.

I wonder if the man lady curse will continue this time

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-11-03, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
Possibly she had an alliance before she got booted that was in the minority. Perhaps her return shifts the balance of power to her old alliance. That could keep her around.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-12-03, 01:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
What if a player gets ejected from the game, and one of the booted players gets to be resurrected to take place. By booted, I mean, for the first time in Survivor history someone breaks a rule and is thrown out of the game, and the prior bootees compete to come back in.

wildcat2729 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-12-03, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildcat2729 Click to send private message to wildcat2729 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
Is there a complete list of "The Rules" anywhere? I'd be curious to see what possible rules could be broken. Maybe someone goes comepletely psycho and suggests cannibalism. Just kidding.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
The rules as best as I can recall are fairly short:

Players cannot physically assault other players (though this happened in one poorly planned challenge in Thailand), or otherwise violate the laws of the host country or the United States.

Players must remain within a designated area for the duration of their time in the game.

Players must show up for the planned events of the game, Challenges and Tribal Councils.

There may be a few other things, but those are the main ones.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-12-03, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"

My own personal opinion...

Snewser's being coy about which older woman is in the final two because he's going to be right either way--both older women make it there. Spoilers are abundant for Lillian, who lost as much as Tom did in Africa definitely means to me that she made the finals someway, somehow. If she's the resurrected player, we've yet to uncover, but I doubt it.

Trish is looking like the other final two resurrected player. Will MOST LIKELY lose the jury vote.

I'm thinking the finals will be like this:

Final 5: Tijuana (Final Four CONTENDER...doesn't make the cut. Osten would've been booted, but he won immunity.)

Final 4: Darrah (Favored to win the WHOLE season. Surprise, Osten wins again and the older women stick together to eliminate the young sweet girl.)

Final 3: Either Lil or Trish win and take out Osten...they want the women to be the final two.

There's also another person on sucks claiming that their mom is best friend's with Lil, and that her mom (the sucks poster) had to sign a 5 mil confidentiality contract on Lil's behalf.

Then, on the bottom, she adds that "just know how Lil is portrayed on the show isn't really how she is in real life...she was just trying to survive!" Or something pretty close to this.

Could Lil actually be the master strategist this season?

I think we've pretty much got this season covered...however the final placements are the ones in which need a little more scrambling before i'll consider them accurate.

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

jessie 10 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-03, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jessie Click to send private message to jessie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
>
>Trish is looking like the other
>final two resurrected player. Will
>MOST LIKELY lose the jury
>vote.

When you say "other final two resurrected player" are you stating that there are, in fact, 2 players that return to the game?

>There's also another person on sucks
>claiming that their mom is
>best friend's with Lil, and
>that her mom (the sucks
>poster) had to sign a
>5 mil confidentiality contract on
>Lil's behalf.
>
>Then, on the bottom, she adds
>that "just know how Lil
>is portrayed on the show
>isn't really how she is
>in real life...she was just
>trying to survive!" Or something
>pretty close to this.
>

First, how would this kid know how Lil is going to be portrayed on the show?? Nobody knows this yet. They won't show Lil doing or saying anything that she didn't do or say... sure, they can take things out of context... ie., Heidi and Jenna claimed that they actually did do work but only times of them lying around were shown... however, before the season aired, they wouldn't have gone around saying, "I'm not lazy in real life but that's how I'm going to be portrayed on the show." because if they actually did do work, they wouldn't have known that it would all be edited out.

As well, if Mom is "best friends" with Lil and signed a contract, would Mom be telling a kid who is a Survivor fan Survivor message board user ANYTHING about Lil's game? Would Mom herself even know anything about Lil's game?

09-14-03, 11:04 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"

>First, how would this kid know how Lil is going to
>be portrayed on the show?? Nobody knows this yet.

Bingo. The show hasn't even aired yet, so how does this person know if Lill is going to be portrayed correctly or not? They sure aren't going to tell Lill in advance how things are going to be edited on the show. I smell a rat.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-03, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
When a skunk smells a rat he's rarely wrong. However, if 'nice Scoutmaster' Lil did something very underhanded--like lie and/or blatantly backstab to save her own hide, and this underhanded thing resulted in somebody's eviction--then Lil could expect this to be portrayed in the show.

I smell a rat too--just pointing out a possible circumstance.

IceCat is a Genius

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-14-03, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
>First, how would this kid know
>how Lil is going to
>be portrayed on the show??
> Nobody knows this yet.
> They won't show Lil
>doing or saying anything that
>she didn't do or say...
>sure, they can take things
>out of context... ie., Heidi
>and Jenna claimed that they
>actually did do work but
>only times of them lying
>around were shown... however, before
>the season aired, they wouldn't
>have gone around saying, "I'm
>not lazy in real life
>but that's how I'm going
>to be portrayed on the
>show." because if they actually
>did do work, they wouldn't
>have known that it would
>all be edited out.

I thought that maybe Lill could have done some lying and backstabbing during the game to ensure her stay in the island, and hence was concerned that they'd portay her as a lying backstabbing beyotch. She might be hinting something now to her best friend that she wouldn't exactly have the "boy scout" type of conduct while she was in the game. I doubt the poster knows much about Lill's game even if her mom really does turn out to be Lill's best friend though. Perhaps Lill might drop some hints but I doubt she'd drop too much substantial info.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-03, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"

Yeah, guys, I really don't know...don't kill the messenger!

Just reporting what I heard.

But, I'm still leaning towards a Trish and Lillian final 2.

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-14-03, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
Oh yeah, definitely Smitsx. Keep us updated if there's any progress on that front.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

09-15-03, 03:44 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
Mabe Lil is the player who does the thing that they lives to regret

buckeenie 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-15-03, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeenie Click to send private message to buckeenie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
Not sure Lillian has it in her, these quotes don't describe someone capable of major deceit or feeling any regret.

http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2003/08/31/tem_Survivor31.html

"It just killed her to lie to us, because she's not that way," says Dale Hahn, a Wyoming police officer and assistant Scoutmaster for Troop 617. He led the eight-day Alabama camping trip that Lillian had planned but couldn't make.

"She was kind of vague about why she couldn't go. She just told us she had to be on this mission," Hahn says. "She must have apologized to me 30 times (for lying). She felt so bad about it."

and:

"She's very, very excited and kind of in awe. It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience. She loves the fact that she did this on her own," her husband says.

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-15-03, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
She sounds like a great person. One who wouldn't
sell herself or anybody for peanut butter.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-03, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
Thanks for the excellent spoiling and for posting Snewser's Scorecard.
It gives us a lot to think about. I agree with others who have posted that it might serve well as a general outline but we need to watch episodes carefully and see how things fit OR don't fit!

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed" - Rudy Boesch

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-03 AT 10:56 AM (EST)

For now we're putting Jon pretty much in the same category as Ryan. It may be one or the other or both. Jon wanted and even promised to have sex on the show. It remains to be seen if he actually got lucky, or was voted out due to the creepiness factor (or possibly even both!).

Drake is composed of two married women, one engaged woman, one single woman (Michelle), one married man, and three single men. Under the circumstances I'd say it is very unlikely that Jon got lucky, and if he really pursues this strategy he could very well alienate himself from the rest of his tribe because of it.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Lillian Breaks Ankle?"
I don't know if anyone else posted this but I read on another site that Lillian breaks her foot or ankle. Maybe that factors into how she comes back from the dead. The question is whether she is more like Jan or Kim J. or like Kathy. Something tells me she is more like the former and sneaks into the finals.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •