The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"today's show was awful"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelbaby3782 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-15-05, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelbaby3782 Click to send private message to Angelbaby3782 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"today's show was awful"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILL! at least that seemed to go right. TJ definitely deserved steps over Cristina, Jessica was so fake today I could hardly stand it. did ya'll see the way lisa was eying up "hitch"? i mean seriosuly, he was there for someone else and yet lisa and jessica can only think of me,me,me. how sad. did anyone else recall hearing IV tell ali that she could wear make-up again or that her mumu excercise was over? if that had been baby lisa she would have been completely berated and made to cry, but not alison! no, her excercises can wait while we show her how to flirt. i dont think flirtingis her problem, its not being authentic and here come this man and basically tells her to lie to these man as a means of an opening conversation. at the beginning when IV brings hitch in ali asks if she should remover her glasses at least ans IV says no, but as soon as IV leaves, the glasses come off. and maybe im just being mean but how dumb did she look standing at the doorway with that stupid hat on saying goodbye to everyone like it was her party when she ws barely even there. i wish someone besides TJ would see through her BS and kick her @$$ out

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: today's show was awful shawnar 11-15-05 1
   RE: today's show was awful wiskysgrl 11-15-05 2
       RE: today's show was awful mhb0125 11-16-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-15-05, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: today's show was awful"
If I remember correctly I think TJ was the first to recieve two steps. I was suprised Allison didn't do the "everyone got a step but me. wah wah I'm so bad fat and ugly!!I don't deserve anything!" bit. What was up with the way that Lisa was sitting talking to Hitch? God please have a little class!I thought Jills birthday was great. She really seemed to have alot of fun. I just don't understand why Allison got to take her moo moo off and makeup on. Thats totally unfair. I was excited that she was given this assignmnet and was extremely suprised that this wasn't given to her along time ago. What good is it going to do if she doesn't have complete it? I am kinda curious to see what Josie exagerated about. I am not really happy to see her come back but it will be intresting to see what that was all about.

wiskysgrl 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-15-05, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wiskysgrl Click to send private message to wiskysgrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: today's show was awful"
I'm so over Allison and her poor poor pitiful me syndrome that she's got going on. What is her deal? The moo moo was great, she should have to wear it everyday no matter where she goes. Yeah Lisa totally blew me away. What a jerk she is, SELFISH. Jessica, Allison and Christina NEED TO GO. They're not doing anything.

I can't wait to see what happens with Josie, drama drama drama!! hee hee

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-16-05, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: today's show was awful"
I totally agree with you, wiskysgrl. I don't see how this "dating exercise" is supposed to help Allison. It seems to me that IV keeps setting these things up as and she shouldn't. Allison needs to work on her other issues before worrying about a man. A man will not fix her problems. I do agree that she needs to go. She isn't doing anything at the house besides running the show. SO has been totally focusing around her and it's pitiful to watch. Last season they fluctuated between all the ladies and now they seem to focus on Allison all the time. Anyway, I am glad that some of the ladies received steps. I posted a while ago and asked people who they thought would get steps first. Glad to see some of you were right!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •