The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"When do you think Jase will find out the joke's on him"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-09-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"When do you think Jase will find out the joke's on him"
I read somewhere that Jase is already suspicious of the six finger plan, but I don't get the feeds, so I don't know for sure. Anyway, I think Nikomas did agreat job at the nom ceremony. I wondered how Jase would react to not being nominated since he was so sure he'd been gone. But what Nikomas said to him was perfect. I felt that he totally bought it. Anyway, I wonder if when this 6 finger plan works and Jase is finally nominated...
1)what will Nikomas say to him this time and
2)will he figure it out.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: When do you think Jase will fin... Cookiehahnster 08-09-04 1
   RE: When do you think Jase will fin... kywildcat 08-09-04 2
       RE: When do you think Jase will fin... RyrieRae 08-09-04 3
       SPOILER! RealityAddict 08-09-04 4
           RE: SPOILER! RyrieRae 08-09-04 5
               RE: SPOILER! indian girl 08-09-04 6
           Nothing is spoiled kywildcat 08-09-04 7
               RE: Nothing is spoiled Drive My Car 08-10-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cookiehahnster 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-09-04, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiehahnster Click to send private message to Cookiehahnster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: When do you think Jase will find out the joke's on him"
I don't know but I think he'll cringe looking back at that hug he gave Nakomis for "saving" him. I can't wait till it all goes down.

kywildcat 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-09-04, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kywildcat Click to send private message to kywildcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: When do you think Jase will find out the joke's on him"
go to http://www.realityhq.com/bb5lfu.html and read, read, read... especially yesterday's post. It's all being planned very carefully. Jase thinks he's safe. Everyone in the house except Cowboy knows Drew is going to use POV and take Diane off the block and then Jen is putting Jase up. Yeah!!! Can't wait. They're all working on their little speaches. It's soooo cool.
After Jase goes, who knows what will happen. Looks like Diane, Drew, Adria, and Nat are forming a secret alliance now.

08-09-04, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: When do you think Jase will find out the joke's on him"
I hope he get's really mad!

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-09-04, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "SPOILER!"
PLEASE TELL ME YOU DID NOT JUST SPOIL WHO WINS POV!!! It won't air until Tuesday night...please don't post spoilers here.

08-09-04, 05:58 PM (EST)
5. "RE: SPOILER!"
As a matter of fact, I did not spoil anything. My thread is based on decisions made from the Saturday Episode. On Saturday, they made their strategy clear and my post is a reflection of an assumption (DNA Haha, I know) that this strategy will play out.

indian girl 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-09-04, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indian%20girl Click to send private message to indian%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SPOILER!"
I think RealityAddict was talking to kywildcat..

kywildcat 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-09-04, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kywildcat Click to send private message to kywildcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Nothing is spoiled"
Sorry 'bout that! I'm in so many rooms on so many bb sites--I just forgot. I know what happens now but I won't tell here.
I will tell you the house is a really nasty place to be right now (and that's an understatement). Jase is a gross jerk!! Diane is even more stupid!! Drew is a wimpier than ever!! Nakomis is the man of the house!!
That's the truth and I know you all are confused now. Everyone should really enjoy tomorrow's show.
The game is going to get very interesting now too--tease, tease.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-04, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Nothing is spoiled"
Well since the POV competition hasn't been on TV yet, it may have spoiled tonight's show for some.
Only in the Spoiler forum, for anything that hasn't been shown on TV yet. I know it's hard, since things happen days before the are shown on CBS.
Not everyone wants to know what happens on the feeds, or who wins the competitions beforehand.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •