The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS Ep 1 Promo 9/7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-03, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS Ep 1 Promo 9/7"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-03 AT 11:35 AM (EST)

Audio:

JP: When it comes to twists, Survivor wrote the book.
VO: No Supplies.
Christa: It was just shocking!
VO: No Food.
Ryan S.: I'm starving and my mind is just going crazy.
VO: No Extra Clothes.
Rupert: I'm wearing a dress.
Christa: He doesn't have on any underwear.
Sandra: I don't want to see none of that man.
VO: Don't miss the 90 minute premiere of Survivor: Pearl Islands.

Caps on SurvivorFever, here. The close-up shot of Ryan S. looks like it might be from TC.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS Ep 1 Promo 9/7 princessoftides 09-10-03 1
   RE: CBS Ep 1 Promo 9/7 VerucaSalt 09-10-03 2
       RE: CBS Ep 1 Promo 9/7 Sophie 09-12-03 3
           RE: CBS Ep 1 Promo 9/7 jkokoj 09-12-03 4
               RE: CBS Ep 1 Promo 9/7 VerucaSalt 09-12-03 5
                   RE: CBS Ep 1 Promo 9/7 Krautboy 09-12-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

princessoftides 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-10-03, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail princessoftides Click to send private message to princessoftides Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS Ep 1 Promo 9/7"
I find it interesting that this promo features all Drake members except for Ryan, who has two all-by-himself shots. Not sure what it means, but it's interesting. Is Ryan the OFG, perhaps?

(grasping at straws, here )

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-10-03, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS Ep 1 Promo 9/7"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-03 AT 12:40 PM (EST)

Just with reference to Ryan's pic that there is spec it could be at TC due to lighting. Now it looks like dude wears the same shirt practically the whole first day. The brownish collared shirt is on boat, in tribe picture, pic where buff is way too clean to be anything but new and the first challenge. So I'm guessing that the TC? pic is not from the first day.

Now the shirt below, blue t-shirt is from those pics of them being interviewed on a staged background and while I'm not saying it is from this interview, b/c he does say I am starving in that speculated TC pic, he looks EXACTLY the same; although I can't tell if it is the same shirt. Would there be any change in three days? Maybe/maybe not. But I also find it interesting in the close up pic w/out his glasses and the brand new looking buff, he appears sunburned already and this appears to be from early on due to the clean buff and the shirt he appears to be wearing practically the whole day.

I'm just trying to note any changes here since it does look like he wore this collared shirt the first day so the TC? pic is at least after the first challenge (still can't tell if this is the brown collared shirt or a tshirt; if the brown collared shirt, it could be during that first day?) but interestingly his skin doesn't look as sunburned (unless he put the shirt back on after the first day and got burned) but then why wouldn't he be burned in the TC? pic as opposed to looking just like the fake background interview pic?

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-12-03, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS Ep 1 Promo 9/7"
I thought they didn't get any changes of clothes.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-12-03, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS Ep 1 Promo 9/7"
I think you are right Sophie. The pic of Ryan with a T-shirt is pre-game and probably just a promo shot.

The actual pic of him in a confessional or at TC is in the game. I don't think the clothes are gonna help us much.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-12-03, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CBS Ep 1 Promo 9/7"
According to a poster at Sucks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats not Ryan at TC. There was a new promo shown here in Australia tonight (havent seen any caps anywhere from US based websites so im guessing you guys havent seen it yet) but whats in the ad is all the Survivors are shown talking with a fake beach background setting. One guy says that the ladies love him, another says that his gonna get all the chicks when he wins the million. But it also has Ryan in it with that shot.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-12-03, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CBS Ep 1 Promo 9/7"
Thanks VS, that also explains the conflicting images of Ryan S. with a sunburned face. The point was made elsewhere (don't remember where that if Ryan got sunburned during the first few days, it would be apparent in the "Ryan at TC" pic.

While this doesn't really change anything in our predictions, it does put more importance on the II, Cannon firing, and dejected Morgan shots...

Krautboy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •