The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week 9 Reality Show Recap"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Current Message

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-28-06, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week 9 Reality Show Recap"
from rockstar.msn.com:

Wow. So much drama occurred on "Rock Star's" last elimination episode that the residual effects alarmingly spilled over. In short--Dilana lost it.

As the Rockers sat down for an especially tense dinner, Dilana's controversial comments came up for discussion. To lighten the mood, Storm declared a toast to "Dilana's first spanking," but Dilana wasn't down for that. Questioned by the Rockers, an emotional Dilana apologized, explained and cried. Ryan said her comments were disrespectful; Storm consoled her and Lukas reminded her that "life is a constant clinic."

But nothing could comfort Dilana: "I felt so weak and vulnerable." She wasn't kidding. As Lukas and Magni tried to alleviate her pain, she flipped off the camera and smashed a wine glass, cutting Magni's head. Though the Rockers sympathized, Lukas questioned if she could handle the stress of being in Supernova. Ryan said simply, "It's like she's self destructing."

Next >>

Dilana was still reeling the next day as everyone took part in a photo shoot with In Touch magazine. Some Rockers were more comfortable than others. Storm, once a model, was a natural. And Lukas ("I ain't no model, man") successfully expressed his "Goth, glam, dirty, rock" self. On the flip side, Toby, Ryan and Magni felt somewhat awkward. Dilana, revealing that she's nowhere near down for the count, eventually managed to get it together for a strong photo shoot.

This week's song selection brought a new twist: instead of fighting for their songs, fans chose which tunes each Rocker would sing. The Rockers excitedly and nervously discovered their songs with fan comments attached. The support and positive words from the public were a nice shot in the arm--especially for Dilana.

Rehearsal proved challenging. Lukas, trying to outdo Dilana's version of Nirvana's "Lithium," said he liked neither the song nor Nirvana, which concerned House Band leader Paul Mirkovich: "At this point, it's not as memorable as Dilana's because Dilana loved the song." And Dilana, practicing Tracy Bonham's "Mother Mother," was feeling more confident. "This horrific thing that happened to me is the best thing that could have happened to me." She's probably right.

Let's hope that not only Dilana, but all the Rockers channel their emotions into powerful performances.

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Week 9 Reality Show Recap   Glow     08-28-06       
   RE: Week 9 Reality Show Recap   Glow     08-28-06     1  
     RE: Week 9 Reality Show Recap   cycles2k     08-28-06     13  
   RE: Week 9 Reality Show Recap   djandy     08-28-06     2  
     RE: Week 9 Reality Show Recap   Glow     08-28-06     3  
         RE: Week 9 Reality Show Recap   nailbone     08-28-06     7  
   RE: Week 9 Reality Show Recap   Loree     08-28-06     4  
   RE: Week 9 Reality Show Recap   SilverStar     08-28-06     5  
     RE: Week 9 Reality Show Recap   Glow     08-28-06     6  
         RE: Week 9 Reality Show Recap   Lahela     08-28-06     8  
             RE: Week 9 Reality Show Recap   Glow     08-28-06     10  
                 RE: Week 9 Reality Show Recap   SilverStar     08-28-06     11  
         RE: Week 9 Reality Show Recap   SilverStar     08-28-06     9  
             RE: Week 9 Reality Show Recap   Glow     08-28-06     12  
   RE: Week 9 Reality Show Recap   cycles2k     08-28-06     14  
     RE: Week 9 Reality Show Recap   Glow     08-29-06     15  
         RE: Week 9 Reality Show Recap   Aussiemama     08-29-06     16  
         RE: Week 9 Reality Show Recap   KimD     08-29-06     17  
             RE: Week 9 Reality Show Recap   Glow     08-29-06     19  
         RE: Week 9 Reality Show Recap   michel     08-29-06     18  
             RE: Week 9 Reality Show Recap   Glow     08-29-06     20  
                 RE: Week 9 Reality Show Recap   michel     08-29-06     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •