The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bo had cocaine charge in 2001"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-28-05, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bo had cocaine charge in 2001"
The smoking gun is reporting that Bo had a cocaine charge in 2001 but was able to get out of it.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0427051_bo_bice_american_idol_1.html

Will this hurt his chances ?
(I don't think so)

"Idol" Finalist Dodged Cocaine Rap
Bo Bice completed drug diversion program after 2001 Alabama bust
APRIL 28--One of the five remaining "American Idol" finalists was once arrested for felony cocaine possession, but had the charge dismissed last year after completing a so-called "diversion program" for first-time offenders, The Smoking Gun has learned. Harold "Bo" Bice, 29, was busted in June 2001 by Huntsville, Alabama cops and hit with the drug count, a Class C felony, according to the below warrant (Bice posted $1000 bond and was released from the Madison County Jail). After being postponed for a week at the request of prosecutors, a District Court preliminary hearing was set for August 29, 2001.

In the end, those of us that walk away winning, win more than just a loss - Audrey, Apprentice loser

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001 robyn12 04-28-05 1
 RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001 lovwigglesworth 04-28-05 2
 RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001 Glow 04-28-05 3
   RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001 ginger 04-28-05 4
       RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001 kahanasunset 04-28-05 5
           RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001 LibraRising 04-28-05 6
 RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001 okaychatt 04-28-05 7
 RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001 Favres Toy 04-28-05 8
 RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001 uberspoon 04-28-05 9
   RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001 Favres Toy 04-28-05 10
 RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001 Lisapooh 04-29-05 11
   RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001 Flairmarq 04-29-05 12
 RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001 Devious Weasel 04-29-05 13
 RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001 Pretty_Kitty 04-29-05 14
 RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001 Spidey 04-29-05 15
   RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001 alleycat904 04-29-05 16
       RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001 Spidey 04-29-05 17
           RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001 alleycat904 04-29-05 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

robyn12 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-28-05, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail robyn12 Click to send private message to robyn12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001"
If being a woman abuser didn't hurt Scott, I doubt a little coke will hurt Bo.

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-28-05, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001"
His name is really Harold!
Go Harry Bice!

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-05, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001"
oh for pete's sake. I certainly hope that wouldn't hurt his chances.

--love him more than ever

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-05 AT 02:27 PM (EST)

Gasp! Say not so! Someone who's been in a rock band for over fifteen years who...did...DRUGS???

I would imagine being Harold would harm his image more.

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-28-05, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001"
Gasp! Say not so! Someone who's been in a rock band for over fifteen years who...did...DRUGS??? I would imagine being Harold would harm his image more.

LMAO!!

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-28-05, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001"
The next thing you know, we'll be hearing that Constantine has smoked pot before, Scott has a thing for that new Burger King omelette sandwich and Anthony likes the Care Bears.

Tenderheart was his fave!

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-28-05, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001"
A rocker with a drug charge?! Stop the presses. NOT!

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Favres Toy 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-28-05, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Favres%20Toy Click to send private message to Favres%20Toy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001"
First of I have to say that U are all very intelligent on this Message Board Site, I have been to a few others today and damn are they stupid! Some people are saying that Bo shouldn't be allowed to continue (even saying they should replace him with Constantine on Tues.) because they think that Bo is a bad Role Model and that its going to teach thier children & other kids that look up to Bo that its ok to do drugs. Thier are just some plain ignorant people out there...I mean if they have kids its thier job NOT anyone elses to teach them right from wrong!! And as it say he was never convicted of either charge! I will echo what some of U have said how many musicians (not just "Rockers") out there HAVEN'T done drugs? Id guess somewhere around 15% if that.

uberspoon 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-28-05, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uberspoon Click to send private message to uberspoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001"
I am just waiting for it to come out that Carrie used to be a hooker. They should rename this season Scandalous Idol.

Seriously though, if they were to boot Bo for this...I will be absolutely livid. I could care less if he's had a little blow back in the day. This season desperately needs him in order to remain watchable.

Favres Toy 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-28-05, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Favres%20Toy Click to send private message to Favres%20Toy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001"
>I am just waiting for it
>to come out that Carrie
>used to be a hooker.
>They should rename this season
>Scandalous Idol.
>

LOL Im sure that there were a lot of things about the last seasons AI Contestants that weren't revealed. I think that with this whole STUPID Paula Abdul supposive "relationship" with the rejected Clark the media is doing way more "investigating" into the contestants who are on this season!

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-05, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001"
This could be an interesting promotional opportunity with Coke.

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-29-05, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001"
More than likely, ABC's "Fallen Idol" will reveal this stuff when it comes out. They would be stupid not to. So, Scott and Bo might be in trouble after next week.

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-05, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001"
Great. One more reason for Paula to like him.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-29-05, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001"
unless your a Christian rocker this is really to be expected
I was groupie in my 20's for local heavy metal band and I saw/did a whole lot worse that a little coke alas I'm 30 something now those days are behind me but I have a whole new opinion of Bo I may just pick up the phone and vote for him next week

Pretty "sober" Kitty

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-05, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001"
If this hurts him with the fans, it will be very sad.

The whole reason these diversionary programs exist is because in some situations the prosecutors and judges agree a particular defendant deserves a second chance and not a conviction on his record. It's like pre-trial probation. If you live a clean life for a few years, they drop it, so you don't have a criminal conviction that you have to report on employment applications and the like. (The arrest stays, obviously.)

FWIW, Scott's little problem would never have been considered for this type of program. His act was considerably worse.

alleycat904 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-29-05, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alleycat904 Click to send private message to alleycat904 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001"
Excuse me for mentioning "Madonna", "Jackson", Whitney Houston" etc., etc. Their "crimes" are much worse than Bo and the coke business. How many albums have they sold? I don't think anyone expects perfection from music stars.
I have and will continue to vote for Bo!

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-05, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001"
I don't know if you are trying to disagree with me or not, but I don't quiblle one bit with your assertion.

I don't think the fans will care much. Especially not types that like Bo's type of music. I guess my point should have been that there is no way he should get kicked off the show for this, being a non-conviction.

alleycat904 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-29-05, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alleycat904 Click to send private message to alleycat904 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Bo had cocaine charge in 2001"
I totally agree with you! Sorry, I should have made myself clear. Great points!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •