The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is this the Immunity Idol"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-29-03, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is this the Immunity Idol"
TDT posted at Sucks some various caps with a question of whether this is the idol and at Drake camp

http://pub124.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=16261.topic

Milkshaky got a closeup

Any idea what this could be?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is this the Immunity Idol Thaibeach 08-29-03 1
 RE: Is this the Immunity Idol Brownroach 08-29-03 2
 RE: Is this the Immunity Idol mistofleas 08-29-03 3
   RE: Is this the Immunity Idol AZ_Leo 08-29-03 4
       RE: Is this the Immunity Idol mistofleas 08-29-03 5
           RE: Is this the Immunity Idol Sunny_Bunny 08-29-03 6
           RE: Is this the Immunity Idol BriarRosie 08-29-03 10
           RE: Is this the Immunity Idol I_AM_HE 08-30-03 11
   RE: Is this the Immunity Idol ginger 08-29-03 9
 RE: Is this the Immunity Idol crowes420 08-29-03 7
   RE: Is this the Immunity Idol VerucaSalt 08-29-03 8
 RE: Is this the Immunity Idol Swami 08-30-03 12
   RE: Is this the Immunity Idol Silvergirl1 08-31-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-29-03, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is this the Immunity Idol"
Reminds me of Granny Jan a little bit.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-03, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is this the Immunity Idol"
It might very well be the II. The Drake tribe is seen pulling ahead in the challenge and MB doesn't usually do too much to disguise the first challenge winner.

Plus, the challenge must occur prior to these caps, because Shawn's black suit pants are chopped at the knee here, whereas they are still full-length during the challenge caps.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is this the Immunity Idol"
Pretty morbid Immmunity Idol if it is in fact the II.

I know it relates to pirates and stuff but damn, that thing's ugly.

Maybe each camp got a "mascot"? Like a pirate emblem for each of their namesakes, Morgan and Drake.

--is just thowing stuff out there

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-29-03, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is this the Immunity Idol"
Although it would fit in with Darrah the mortician and Rupert the grave digger.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-03, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is this the Immunity Idol"
Ruperts luxery item?

"Hi, my names Rubert. This is my friend Yorrick."

--thinks she's gonna like this Rubert dude

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-03, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is this the Immunity Idol"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Misto, I so love you!

Was wondering if anyone else thought to themselves: "Oh man, it's a good thing Hosanna didn't see this last season?"

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-29-03, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Is this the Immunity Idol"
Heh heh. I was thinking more of, "Taboo. Don't touch. It bring bad luck to those who touch." --Mr. Hanalei

I'm waiting for the tarantula to crawl on someone, and
they'll channel Peter Brady: "Get off me! Please...get off
me!" (They could be referring to Ted from S5, though.)

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-03, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Is this the Immunity Idol"
I think its Ryan S. after being out in the sun a few days

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-03, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Is this the Immunity Idol"
Ugly enough to be the idol, methinks.

>

crowes420 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-29-03, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crowes420 Click to send private message to crowes420 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is this the Immunity Idol"
This idol looks to be on the mats each team stands on during challenges. A picture is represented on each mat.

Could be a symbol that existed in each camp before arrival.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-29-03, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is this the Immunity Idol"
Here is another pic MS has much clearer

Also MS posted the cannon of Drake (aqua)

If they have to pull the cannon, then light it to win; couple that with the challenge photos showing Drake slightly ahead, this could be the II.

After all this time, it isn't inconceivable MB would throw the first win at us. He has shown other things before. Actually, this is a perfect II for this whole pirate theme. I doubt he would make a statue of Captain Crunch or anything

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-03, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Is this the Immunity Idol"
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-03 AT 12:19 PM (EST)

The skull does appear to be impaled onto the pike of an ornate battle ax. A nice, piratey touch. Beat your opponent and take his head home on your pike. The symbolism works well for an immunity idol.

Edited because I finally remembered the word "pike".

IceCat is a Genius

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-03, 04:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Is this the Immunity Idol"

Hmmmm, black pearls! Very nice, Swami!

Silvergirl

Mermaids love to wear pearls, too!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •