This week, teams bunched up on a train and airplane to get to St. Petersburg, Russia. Once in St. Petersburg, the next clue sends them to the detour - classical music - listen to 3 pieces on a gramophone, then find each one being played in a room full of pianos playing all different pieces, take the correct sheet music and put them in order in a folder - or - classical cinema - go to a film studio and search for a slice of film that come from the movie playing on the screen.
After the detour, teams had to get to a little store in a little town where they were tasked with the roadblock - dress as a babushka, get a sack of potatoes and a wheel barrow full of manure, then plant each of 50 potatoes.
Next up was the pit stop - St. Issac's Cathedral - no actually, iy was the park across the street from St. Issac's Cathedral.
Want to see how your favorite teams are stacking up? ...then head over to kidflash's rankings from week 5!
On to the list!
rank. names (last week's rank)
1. Nat/Kat (1) = Still liking them best.
2. Michael/Kevin (2) = Like them too.
3. Brook/Claire (3) = Good leg.
4. Nick/Vicki (4) = Glad they were the ones saved as I'd much rather see the following teams go home...
5. Jill/Thomas (6) = They go up a spot this week for a good leg, but I still can't stand them.
6. Gary/Mallory (5) = I do not know why anyone likes them. Granted, Gary is OK. Mallory sucks.
7. Chad/Stephanie (7) = I would like to see a hanging Chad!