The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Current Message

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-25-10, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5"
This week, teams drove from Kiruna, Sweden to Narvik, Norway where they had to ride a gondola to a mountaintop. Nat & Kat, arriving first, decided to try the fast forward - eating an entire sheep head despite the fact that Kat is a a vegetarian... and they did it!

Other teams had to do the roadblock - rappel down to a boat off an enormous bridge, get the clue, then ascend back up to the bridge. In the mean time, Nick & Vicki decide to try for the fast forward, but they do not know what the word "taken" means.

Next up, teams had to get to the clue box in the middle of a field where they were faced with the detour - bike - ride up a mountain, find the combination of the matching color-coded lock, ride back down and unlock the lock to get the next clue - or - boat - use a map and direct the boat captain to the correct spot, carry two cod and a chainsaw to a fishing lodge, then get the next clue.

Once they finished the fast forward or the detour, they were directed to the next pit stop at Ankenes Marina.

Don't forget to check on your favorite teams in last week's rankings provided by our super stat man kidflash!

On to the list! rank. names (last week's rank) - no real changes this week.

1. Nat/Kat (1) = Huge props for doing the eating challenge! I can't imagine how hard that would be for a vegetarian.

2. Michael/Kevin (2) = I just love their attitudes. They are having fun and encourage each other. It's great to see a parent/child team where there are no major issues.

3. Brook/Claire (3) = Love their enthusiasm!

4. Nick/Vicki (4) = What does "taken" mean? They are hilarious to watch, though... and they have great capabilities for the physical tasks.

These ones can go home now:

5. Gary/Mallory (5) = I do not like them. I can't put my finger on why that is. Although, they are another parent/child team with no major issues, so that's a plus.

6. Jill/Thomas (6) = Most boring couple ever!

7. Chad/Stephanie (8) = He is a tool. I cannot wait until they're gone!

Philiminated: Katie/Rachel (7) = I will not miss them. Good riddance!

halloween!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5   ARnutz     10-25-10       
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5   kidflash212     10-25-10     1  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5   Zimbochick     10-25-10     2  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5   emydi     10-25-10     3  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5   kidflash212     10-25-10     5  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5   MaryKat     10-25-10     4  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5   Max Headroom     10-25-10     6  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5   PsychoKitty     10-25-10     9  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5   Belle Book     10-25-10     7  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5   KwietOne     10-25-10     8  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5   Starshine     10-26-10     10  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5   samboohoo     10-26-10     11  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5   Scuba Steve     10-26-10     12  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5   beau_30     10-26-10     13  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5   TARFAN76     10-27-10     14  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5   Toban     10-28-10     15  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5   ARnutz     10-28-10     16  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5   TARFAN76     10-28-10     17  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5   louislam     10-31-10     18  
   Week 5 Results   kidflash212     10-31-10     19  
     RE: Week 5 Results   HistoryDetective     11-01-10     21  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.5   featherfish81     10-31-10     20  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •