The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB5's Jennifer"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cookiehahnster 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-04-04, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiehahnster Click to send private message to Cookiehahnster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB5's Jennifer"
Her heros are ALL single parents? HELLO!! Your heros should be all those parents who are raising their children in an INTACT home. Yeah, my heros are parents who subject their children to the life of a broken home and weekend only dads. WAY TO BE RESPONSIBLE JENNIFER! Your bio says you were odd. And a little stupid I see. BTW, my heros are alcoholics and grown men who can't keep a full time job.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB5's Jennifer J Slice 07-05-04 1
 I take it that... IceCat 07-05-04 2
 RE: BB5's Jennifer foonermints 07-09-04 3
 RE: BB5's Jennifer Estee 07-09-04 4
 RE: BB5's Jennifer brvnkrz 07-09-04 5
 RE: BB5's Jennifer AugustGirl 07-09-04 6
 RE: BB5's Jennifer arkiegrl 07-09-04 7
 RE: BB5's Jennifer anotherkim 07-09-04 8
 RE: BB5's Jennifer Lisapooh 07-09-04 9
 RE: BB5's Jennifer Fishercat 07-10-04 10
 RE: BB5's Jennifer greenmonstah 07-10-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-05-04, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB5's Jennifer"

Um... Time to get an extinguisher ready... this is sounding kinda like the AI forum.

Dude. Single Parents? often have the patience of saints. I happen to know a precious many on this board alone who I am honored to call my friends. You'd better calm those diatribes down if you want to last here, Cookie.

Now playing as J Slice, the incomparable Cameron Diaz.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I take it that..."
... that Cookiehahnster is the product of an 'INTACT home'.

If this is so, then I would respectfully submit that sometimes 'INTACT homes' produce offspring that are less than adequate when it comes to the social graces.

Yup... a veritable walking, talking adverstisement for the 'INTACT home'.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-04, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB5's Jennifer"
whoopsie! ... ice cream can calm the soul of all us single parents, even on the left coast. Oh gee! I forgot my bottle of whine and where was my job, anyway? Help! I've fallen down and I can't get up! My son is sure to turn into Satan. (he's doing a bad job of it, but I can fix that). Hehe....

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-04, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB5's Jennifer"
I'm with Slice. Didn't we already do this over on the AI forum? Is this TJ's fault by extension, or can we free him of the blame for this one?

Oh, and by the way, -- INCOMING!

(Never, ever fill your foxholes back in. You always need them again.)

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-04, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB5's Jennifer"
Single parents can be great role models just for the record.
My aunt was married and had 4 children. Her husband was killed in the line of duty and no man wanted to be with a woman who already had 4 children. She worked hard, put her children through college, on her own without the help of any intact familydom. She is my hero.
My cousin in law had three children with a man who after the thrid child was born, left her. She has raised her children alone. All kids are honor students, none have dabbled in drugs and have no desire to drink. She too is a hero in my eyes.
But what do I know, I'm just a dumb blonde.
Oh and by the way, my brother can't keep a fulltime job either because of his disability, but at least he keeps on trying to work full time. It is usually the INTACT alpha male who is hitting on his secretary that usually fires him.

Author of "The Banana Diaries as told by the Lesbian traveler" also available in Spanish and French for Deonna.
The order of the banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-04, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BB5's Jennifer"
You have got to be kidding.

No seriously, you have got to be kidding.

Sheesh.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-04, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BB5's Jennifer"
grown men who can't keep a full time job just aren't appreciated enough.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-04, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BB5's Jennifer"
uh...............wow.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--you don't really think she was advocating single parenthood as a life goal, do you?

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-04, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BB5's Jennifer"
I'm a single parent and my eight year old has impeccable manners manners. She thinks you should haul your judgmental butt to time out.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-10-04, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BB5's Jennifer"
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-04 AT 05:18 PM (EST)

My mother has been a single mother half of my life (married when I was born, divorced when I was 1-2 since he wouldn't take care of me, never seen my father, re-married around 5-6 years (for me), step-father (for me) died at age 14 (for me, he was around 52), and she has been single ever sense), and she is the one person in this world I look up to the most. She's kind, sympathetic, willing to help, supportive, and has many other positive traits that makes her my hero. Being a single parent has nothing to do with the quality of a person on the whole, nor does it automatically make their child the spawn of Satan.
---
<== A Missionhockey21 creation

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-04, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BB5's Jennifer"
Clueless has a sheepdog named Rory.

A 2004 Augie Original: Action figure sold separately

Welcome Kookiehahnster.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •