The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Newfound appreciation for Marvin"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sariss 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-08-04, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sariss Click to send private message to Sariss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Newfound appreciation for Marvin"
I didn't really like Marvin at the beginning.. then I felt sort-of sorry for him because his supposed alliance with the four horsemen was just a joke on him.

But after him calling out Jase in front of everyone, and then him presenting the idea to screw Jase out of the power of veto, AND him offering to not only be put up on the block but to not be veto'd.. I am finding I have great respect for the guy and wanting him to go further in the game.

I can't wait to see how long it takes Jase to realize he's been had.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Newfound appreciation for Marvi... Drive My Car 08-08-04 1
   RE: Newfound appreciation for Marvi... BennyBoy 08-08-04 3
 RE: Newfound appreciation for Marvi... seahorse 08-08-04 2
   RE: Newfound appreciation for Marvi... Drive My Car 08-08-04 4
       RE: Newfound appreciation for Marvi... Menses 08-08-04 5
           RE: Newfound appreciation for Marvi... seahorse 08-09-04 6
 RE: Newfound appreciation for Marvi... ejm92 08-09-04 7
   RE: Newfound appreciation for Marvi... seahorse 08-24-04 11
 RE: Newfound appreciation for Marvi... snowboarddiva28 08-13-04 8
   RE: Newfound appreciation for Marvi... RealityAddict 08-13-04 9
       RE: Newfound appreciation for Marvi... LynM 08-23-04 10
           RE: Newfound appreciation for Marvi... sum1smum 08-24-04 12
 Marvin was crackin' me up last nigh... nailbone 08-25-04 13
   RE: Marvin was crackin' me up last ... vixie 08-26-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-08-04, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Newfound appreciation for Marvin"
It's funny how you can change how you feel about a player after you see more of them.
I think Marvin is interesting to watch, smart, and funny.
I also think he is getting a really good edit the last couple of weeks, and a bad edit in the first few.
It is easy for CBS to show only the bad on a person, or to hide their bad traits. They can't make someone something they aren't, but they get to choose what is shown on TV.

I think Marvin is growing on us, because he is growing on his housemates. Sometimes you have to get to know people. He isn't nearly as creepy as he first seemed. The girls are more comfortable with him too, so that tells me they feel he is harmless flirty, and not weird.

I'm liking Marv right now.

Nice to have you with us Sariss!

BennyBoy 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-08-04, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BennyBoy Click to send private message to BennyBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Newfound appreciation for Marvin"
Marvin is definately growing on me as well. I didn't like him at the beginning because he was just under the four horsemen spell, and was a little naive. Now he knows what he is doing, and is starting to play this game better. Anyone who calls out Jase for being a dirty liar is fine with me.

*Waves to Buggy!* Are you feeling better?

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-04, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Newfound appreciation for Marvin"
I like Marvin, too. He should be a stand up comedian. I think Jase will have it figured out before he is voted out the game. He will not be surprised like Scott was.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Newfound appreciation for Marvin"
I think Jase is well aware of what is going on now.

Menses 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-08-04, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Menses Click to send private message to Menses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Newfound appreciation for Marvin"
I agree...Jase(finally got that right) is acting and probably knows whats up...but he cant do a damn thing about it. Far as Marvin goes...never found him to be wierd at all. My only beef with him was his seeming inability to see through the four azzwipes...which maybe he has all along.

08-09-04, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Newfound appreciation for Marvin"
I think he should have at least tried to allign his self with somebody else, earlier in the game. He is a pawn now, but he could still go a little way in the game by being a swing voter from week to week.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-09-04, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Newfound appreciation for Marvin"
I was out of town for the first few weeks of the show, and I started watching the night Drew made his nominations as HOH....Marvin was immediately my favortie, and has been since...I love his sense of humor, and he seems like a really smart player. Nakomis is growing on me as well, if she'd just do something with that hair, lol.

Packers '04: "It's Either Super Bowl Or Bust" - Brett Favre

08-24-04, 01:35 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Newfound appreciation for Marvin"
Marvin is definitely my favorite, His sense of humor is unbelievable

snowboarddiva28 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-13-04, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowboarddiva28 Click to send private message to snowboarddiva28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Newfound appreciation for Marvin"
I REALLY loved it when Marvin faced off with Jase, and Jase tried to tell him that he didn't vote for him to leave, and Marvin's reply was "Don't piss on my leg, and tell me it's rainin'" I loved that! I think Marvin is a pretty funny guy. HE is very entertaining.

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-13-04, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Newfound appreciation for Marvin"
>Marvin's reply was "Don't piss on
>my leg, and tell me
>it's rainin'"

According to Nakomis' comment to Julie from the HOH room last night, this could be literal!!!

LynM 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-23-04, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LynM Click to send private message to LynM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Newfound appreciation for Marvin"
Realty Addict,
Just wondering where you got your dancing guy at the bottom of your posts - I love it!

sum1smum 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-24-04, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sum1smum Click to send private message to sum1smum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Newfound appreciation for Marvin"
>Realty Addict,
>Just wondering where you got your
>dancing guy at the bottom
>of your posts - I
>love it!

I wondered that, as well. If you right click on the little figure and go to "Properties" it will give you the URL. If I recall, it's websmileys.com.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-04, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Marvin was crackin' me up last night!!"
I hope he stays around for a long time, cuz he's a riot!! I still want Diane to win it, though.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-26-04, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Marvin was crackin' me up last night!!"
Hey Boner (hehe..you said boner) Good grief dog!
Anyway, I adore Marvin and would love to see him win. But not so much Diane. I don't hate her like so many, but can't love her either.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •