The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S7 Contestant Ryan Opray"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-28-03, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S7 Contestant Ryan Opray"
Please post in this thread any spoilers, speculation or information you may come up on Ryan Opray

Opray, an electrician, is 31 and lives in Los Gatos, Calif.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S7 Contestant Ryan Opray Brownroach 08-28-03 1
 RE: S7 Contestant Ryan Opray SurvivorBlows 08-28-03 2
   RE: S7 Contestant Ryan Opray KeithFan 08-28-03 3
       RE: S7 Contestant Ryan Opray Brownroach 08-28-03 4
   RE: S7 Contestant Ryan Opray romeojoseph 10-03-03 9
       RE: S7 Contestant Ryan Opray Dana 11-14-03 10
 RE: S7 Contestant Ryan Opray SteffiGurl 08-28-03 5
 RE: S7 Contestant Ryan Opray FarmBoy 09-09-03 6
 Ryan O. possible victim of switch? Brownroach 09-19-03 7
 RE: S7 Contestant Ryan Opray: TVGu... Purrl 09-19-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S7 Contestant Ryan Opray"
I think this guy will be like the Burton Roberts of the Morgan Tribe.

just figured someone should say something about him.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S7 Contestant Ryan Opray"
FYI, I've received a tip on Ryan from a credible source who wishes to remain anonymous that the vibe from those who know him is that Ryan doesn't last long. They also added that he's into motorcross racing and sort of lazy

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S7 Contestant Ryan Opray"
Put a curley mop on this guy and he could be last seasons Ryan.

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
Mitch Ratcliffe, "Technology Review" (1992)

08-28-03, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S7 Contestant Ryan Opray"
He does have a certain resemblance, I agree.

Ryan would seem to be an unlucky name on Survivor. Seems like Snewser got info that the other Ryan is voted out early; now this from Webby.

romeojoseph 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-03-03, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail romeojoseph Click to send private message to romeojoseph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S7 Contestant Ryan Opray"
I can confirm that the guy does race dirt bikes, he's pretty good, I might add.... The lazy comment, from this, "anonymous person", about him being lazy ,... lame....., that guy busts his you know what , electricians don't have it easy... The comment probably came from a girl that got dumped by the guy.... He probably has a lot of guys aiming for him in Los Gatos because he, Ryan, usually has a nice piece of arm candy with him on his nights out at steamers or Mountain Charlies, this anonymous person probably lost his girlfriend to the guy... Tell you what, I never brought my girlfriends around him, from first hand knowledge, he's my cousin, GUY .... So if you want to remain anonymous then keep your comments and your "vibe" to yourself.... He's having fun with this show and you're just jealous...... Vibe ? ......... You're killing me!!!!

Dana 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-14-03, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dana Click to send private message to Dana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S7 Contestant Ryan Opray"
Hey Rob.... my girlfriend just sent an email that one of our cousins was sticking up for Ryan. It's you. Whoever made that comment about him is lame.

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-28-03, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S7 Contestant Ryan Opray"
Definitely the most attractive guy this season. Hard to say what he'll be like, except his bio makes me think he'll have the same personality of BB4's David.

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-09-03, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S7 Contestant Ryan Opray"
I was thinking he looks like Lance Burton, the magician. But I couldn't find a pic to post.

(It's hot out here in the sun.)

09-19-03, 03:42 PM (EST)
7. "Ryan O. possible victim of switch?"
Thread on Sucks here:

http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=16359.topic

If true, maybe it's the Twist that eliminates him, not a typical tribal switch.

Purrl 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-19-03, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Purrl Click to send private message to Purrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S7 Contestant Ryan Opray: TVGuide Info"
Ryan Opray's replies on his:

Strength: Good swimmer
Weakness: Irish temper.
Prep Work: Hit the gym; lost 15 pounds
Strategy: Not a slacker; build a shelter; charm the girls

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •