The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S7 Contestant Nicole Delma"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-28-03, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S7 Contestant Nicole Delma"
Please post in this thread any spoilers, speculation or information you may come up on Nicole Delma

Delma, who turns 26 on Sept. 19, is a massage therapist from Hermosa Beach, Calif.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S7 Contestant Nicole Delma djk 08-28-03 1
   RE: S7 Contestant Nicole Delma Tumbler 08-28-03 2
 RE: S7 Contestant Nicole Delma Coconut 08-28-03 3
   Nicole Delma smrtNsassybnkr 08-28-03 4
       RE: Nicole Delma Brownroach 08-28-03 5
           Plus.... smrtNsassybnkr 08-28-03 6
 RE: S7 Contestant Nicole Delma SteffiGurl 08-28-03 7
 Same caps over and over Brownroach 08-29-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-28-03, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S7 Contestant Nicole Delma"
She seems like the type everybody will like. I can see her making it to the jury.

Tumbler 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-28-03, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tumbler Click to send private message to Tumbler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S7 Contestant Nicole Delma"
Agreed.

Who would want to vote out a message therapist, when you are sleeping on the ground? Not me, that's for sure.

Tumbler

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S7 Contestant Nicole Delma"
My opinion: Too.Much.Makeup

DH's opinion: Obviously the False Boob Contestant.

I'm done being snarky now. It's dinnertime.

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-28-03, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Nicole Delma"
From the look on her face in the Morgan "Camp Life" vidcaps, she is already in trouble. Not to mention that woderful strapless denim dress is not going to be easy to live and compete in for 39 days. I'd be looking for her or "geek boy" Ryan shoulders to be one of the first to go.....too bad.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nicole Delma"
Agree, sassy. When I was watching the Early Show I thought she appeared high-strung and maybe overly sensitive.

I think she's most likely to be the early, ash-blond female boot that Snewser was tipped about. Followed by Ryan the anorexic.

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Plus...."
In the vidcaps, which appear to be the first challenge, Drake Tribe is clearly in the lead. I'd be willing to bet Drake takes the first Immunity. Nicole and Ryan S are definitely on the chopping block.

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S7 Contestant Nicole Delma"
She just looks like a Nicole, ya know? Like BB2 Nicole. Anyway, I can see why she might be an early target for her tribe. It could be a weakness/sickness issue, or she's just plain annoying. She looks nice, though. Like "kick your butt" nice.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-03, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Same caps over and over"
I notice from all the various preview vidcaps that SB posted that they keep showing the same caps of Nicole, looking extremely flustered while talking with Darrah, in all of them.

Could this be because there's not much else to show of her? An indication she may be the first boot?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •